Discussion » Nonsense » Questions Toward Fellow Men

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    1. Why do we lie to other girls that we are single and tell fellow men that we are dating or fucking multiple women?
    2. Why do we enjoy Cheating?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... *kart-too* ...

The truth of the matter is that, lies are more pleasing to the ears than the truths ... wow, "truth about lies", does that actually sound intelligent to anyone?

We often lie to our parents that we are living very well, to settle their minds ...

Many of us had lied to our date that his/her cooking is excellent when it is not, or he/she looks great when he/she is not ... well, to please them ...

Lies are part of our daily lives ... look carefully around the forum and you might notice many people lying too ...

Ans:

1. We lie to the girls to score, that's obvious ... we lie to the guys because we dont want to be seen as a loser ...

2. There is a famous sayin in Chinese, written in one of the 4 Chinese classics:

曹雪芹的《红楼梦》:妻不如妾,妾不如妓,妓不如偷,偷不如偷不着

In summary, we all want something that we cannot have, and cheating is just one of the ways ...
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @Fillipus,
    "we"??serious??hahahaha~~~~
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    @Candy..I cannot Post a Question toward fellow men and excluding myself out....
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    What is this "we" stuff?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    you and me Peter...if u are brave enough to admit it
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    @Fillipus,
    props for being honest and including yourself, but I don/t think it's "we". Probably depends on the company you keep.
    1. Dingdang's got the reasons covered already, but I neither pretend to be single nor brag about my conquests. Seems disrespectful to the girls to me. If girls want to talk about it that's their business, but I think it's something personal and not my place to share.
    2. Want to cheat because people always want what they don't have, and what they do have hates them (maybe it's just me). Don't cheat because I'm terrified of catching an STD and it wouldn't be nice to my girl (I wouldn't want her to do that). Settled on the compromise of 3p. Everyone's happy :-D
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    @#ming u said.................. I think it's something personal and not my place to share...

Than why are u here?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    @ Fillipus, I mean that I have no business telling anyone if I've been with a girl or not. That's up to her if she wants to share, but I've never talked about anyone to other guys.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    1. Never lie about being single or in a relationship. What's the point? I don't want some woman clinging to me if I'm already dating someone seriously. And sometimes when a girl asks me if I'm screwing someone else before she sleeps with me, I'm always honest, and it's only cost me blue balls once.

As far as telling other men about multiple relationships... never lied about that either, although sometimes I admit to stretching the timeline... hahaha

2. I don't know about cheating. Cheating sucks. That's why you stay single if you want to be with more than one woman, or at least make sure you're in a consensual open relationship
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Dudes who cheat are too weak for open relationships.
  • John
    John wrote:
    @Dando Z

Great point!

I agree with Jon Gu as well. All it takes is clear communication with the opposite sex. Most girls expect us to lie to get some so when we tell them things they don't expect to hear it puts the conventional rules of dating on its head. You're still able to get what you want.

It doesn't matter if you talk about girls you've been with as long as you don't mention things such as name, occupation etc.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    1. Yay, same as Jon, never lied about that to any girl. Or maybe the other way around, if I wasn't interested!

To men & friends, yes I probably make things sound better than they actually are.

2. If you want to fuck around, you either stay single or make it clear from the beginning.
  • John
    John wrote:
    Exactly!
  • John
    John wrote:
    Wow. Some people don't start that early. I take it we all have 5 years huh?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... fellows, the old saying (in my generation anyway) is that gentlemen dont kiss and tell ...

So whether it be lying to your buddies whom (and/or how many) you had scored last night when in fact you were watching "Beauty and the Beast" alone at home with a box of Kleenex, or bragging about how many orgasms (fake or otherwise) she had in bed last night, with or without you, it is still considered ungentlemanly conduct ...

So ... go out, have fun, conquer or be conquered, but dont gossip ... it is really not a very "manly" thing ...
  • Undermoonlight
    ...some points are just seemingly sensible but never work in the way some people intend to...chicks sometimes even like guys lying to them...the kind of "never lie" stuff has actually never been true...of course, there is a distinction between bragging and cheating...usually bragging is more forgivable...just for your reference...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I said a few times before that no one likes the truth, and of course, no one agrees with me, because that itself is a universal truth ... but I have to agree, lies are usually easier (or more pleasing) to the ears ...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    What the fuck is gay about open relationships?

What I'm saying that the morally reprehensible aspect of being a playboy is the lying part. If you can plow tons of chicks without being dishonest or nurturing false expectations, then good for you.

But turnabout is fair play. Most guys get totally threatened when women do the same thing, and call them sluts to hide their feelings of inadequacy.

Cheating is just a way to defend against that.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.