Discussion » Nonsense » 男人不坏,女人不爱!(literally means girls like playboys)

• D. Rasta
    D. Rasta wrote:
    SO, SHALL WE GO BAD THEN ?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Girls don't like playboys per se... Girls like interesting guys, attractive guys, confident guys, and sometimes guys that will give them something to chase. Basically, a guy who is not boring, not creepy, and not a douche.

Players don't become players by being boring, creepy our douchy... a that kind of guy is usually just a rich guy with money to buy a mistress, but wouldn't qualify as a playboy.
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Yeah, but U know Jon Gu, the thing here is that I heard this from a girl, not from a guy. And the context upon which she stipulated this, relates to the case when a guy is womanizing ....playing around...they feel excited she said. But I wonder if this applies to all girls cuz I know most girls in love are jealous for their men and cannot accept them to be playboys.. We need to hear from girls themselves anyway
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jon, "a guy who is boring, creepy, and a douche", that's exactly me ... thanks bud!

My fellow young friends, gather around the camp fire ... let's first cast our mind to the 60's, do you remember James Dean and Elvis, or that guy from West Side Story, "Tony"? ... or for many decades, characters like James Bond (mainly the Sean Connery and Roger Moore versions) ... these were all "bad boys" in their own right, so that must say something already ...

Oh, wow, another deja vu ... I remember I just talked to someone about this last week?

As my wife (and some of the ex) had confirmed, girls like guys who has a streak of "devil" inside, not "evil" though ... someone who is slick, smart, mysterious, funny but not silly, sometimes arrogant and obnoxious, sometimes even ignores the women ...

Side note: majority of female adores attention, and they kind of expect it (especially when they are smart or beautiful or rich or a combination), so if a guy only gives them part-time attention, it usually drives them nuts and they would get curious about the guy ... and curiosity would lead to learning more about the man, and might even result in attraction ...

... still waiting for someone to bring the marsh mellow to the camp fire ...
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    A guy who inspires trust and safety with a well contained self-monitored character and enough capabilities to take care of himself and someone else, cannot leave much to be desired!
    Women in most cases may act out of pure realism...." Quest for Happiness"
  • Saint - Spartacus
    maybe those playgirls like playboys,
    good girls like qualified boys , but playboys like to trick on goodgirls
    i'm not agree with 叮噹叔叔 in your ''majority of female'' seems a band of naive little girls
    in the contrary ,i prefer sunshine & healthy personnality ,sth about wisedom & resistance
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... "naive"? I dont think so ... "blinded", maybe ...

When a girl is in love with a guy, be that a playboy, bad boy (actually, these two have a lot of differences) or plain honest boy, she normally does not like to know if this person might have a darker side ...

Could you (Miss Hanson) define what is "resistance"?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Resistance is whatever happens before you make her take GHB I guess hahaha!!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... very doubtful ... her words are "i prefer sunshine & healthy personnality ,sth about wisedom & resistance" ... so using the same scenario, she probably needs someone who would resist her instead?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    bitchs are interested in how to life;
    sluts are interested in s*x ;
    whores are interested in money.
    I dont believe hae playboys exist in the world.

lol...........yea u're right. I'm a bitch! ;-p
  • Hanyang
    Hanyang wrote:
    Guys should know what is good/bad for them,if he really likes this gal.
    男人不坏女人不爱,should be women don't love the guy who is boring.
    if you were not boring guy,then there are some gals waiting for you.
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    it does occur to me sometimes that women have innate predilection for self-destruction....
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @ Hanyang: boredom from a guy may not be the only factor to keep women away..it seems girls do not like uninspiring innocence from a Dude.. knowing how it harness a smile from a wrapped face, givin' the right words at the right moment' the appropriate kisses, the taps, that secret touch u girls pretend not to like , are among other factors Y females lovingly cherish a man...
    U (girls) could tell more than I can
  • Miriam Pedersen
    "if you were not boring guy,then there are some gals waiting for you."

Pick a number, sister.
  • G
    G wrote:
    it dpends on how you define 坏. to some extent, yes, gals like playboys. think abt it, if this phenomenon doesn't exist, why ppl say that?
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    playboys know tricks to make girls laugh,actually both boys and girls like being with interesting guys instead of dumbs
    but to me,it's jst like, never love.
  • Andrew Gordon
    Andrew Gordon wrote:
    I am just wondering that is there any couple like this, they both love each other very much,but they still being and having fun with others...
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    hEY, Leah Liu,
    If you defining a couple through a marital perspective, this statement 男人不坏女人不爱can barely receive enough support (at least not from conformists and loyalists). The society in general fixes a given level of understanding on Man's deeds regarding womanzing. A married man shall not and should not have the same margin of libertinage on women as a Single one.

So, I think this good/bad boys classification on FEMALES, does not and should apply for already future daddies who already clearly have chosen their sons' mother. SO THEY SHOULD BE GOOD (FAITHFUL)TO THEIR WIVES
  • Andrew Gordon
    Andrew Gordon wrote:
    well, there is no pressure being with a player, he play, i play too,but being with a good boy i have to be careful about his feeling,force myself to be good,listen to him respect him all the time...
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    let us face it, poster made some sense.
    the bottom line is women tie the knots with good guys, at least try to....
  • Erik Thue
    Erik Thue wrote:
    女人喜欢坏坏的男人,不是喜欢长坏了的男人。
  • 残乐
    残乐 wrote:
    John ..... makes a good point~ haha
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    A married couple open into FUN relationship with others, has an internal chemistry deficiency
    Women who think it's good to play and then get married and settle down, some of 'em find themselves trapped by the bad habits of hookin' around wit different men.
    "Bad men" wants to find good wives and always want to play with play girls
    "Promiscuous girls" always look for " interesting" men (for fun). They marry a dummy dude without any experience and subdue him for life
    "Dummies" marry out of love while they are not necessarily loved, they are rather attracted than they attract..
    THIS MEANS:
    1- A Man does not have to be innocent on female affairs at expense of being fooled and toddled for life
    2- Neither should a man be too slutty at the expense of encouraging his woman to follow his ways .
    As for girls/women, I think this is where the debate should settle ....
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    坏 here doesn't mean bad !!
    confident, excitement&freshness, 霸气as well. and yes it's actually a compliment.

It's not playboy that girls go for, playboy just happens to fit into the catalog of being 坏.
    And let's face it playboys do get a lot girls,
    there r guys think they r bad because they r bitter about what they can't get..
    there r gals think they r bad because they don't give a shit about them..
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    ~~~~~~i dislike play boy~ a kind of jerk~~fuck them~~~and hope them get disease~~ and its them deserved~
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    。。。。。。。wo cao????
    seems only you and me so free in the working time~~~
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @CandyQ
    Hum, !!! seems you not against this sayin' at all ? Am pretty sure u gurl ain't gonna hook up wit a dummy .. yeah?
    About Confidence : yes, yet confidence works better when it's covered with an attractive humor , there u get the fish into the nets even though u may not need them all...
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @D.Rasta. no. no at all. and the fish thing, haha, that's a good one.

I'm not against playboys either, at least they know what they want and they get what they want.
    For girls who get hurt and bitter, huh, I guess some ppl gotta learn things the hard way.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    pretend b!
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ Ciara,
    那么, 我下次 来用汉语表达 一下吧。。。
    BTW, am just a learner..do not complain much about my wrecked chinese..
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Candy, I obviously agree with your point but there is a "good" way and a "bad" way to be a player.

The good type of player genuinely loves women... his success with women comes from within and by being confident and funny and just generally attractive, many girls will accept this guy. His intentions are generally pretty clear and he doesn't need to resort to trickery, manipulation, or lies to attract women.

The bad type of player is the kind that views women as objects to be conquered, and will say or do whatever it takes to get sex. If it means lying and promising a lot to get a girl in bed, he'll take that to be an acceptable strategy.

I really hate the "bad" type. Some guys are really just douche bags. I actually had a guy introduce himself to me like "Hi, I'm _____. You know what I like? Pussy!" Jesus. Get a fucking hobby!

Anyways, if you want a casual relationship, then don't pretend like you want to be serious with a girl just to get her in bed. I think this type of guy is why women get hurt and become bitter towards "playboys."

A good playboy doesn't hurt women because women around him know what his intentions are and they still choose to go to him. It's a win-win scenario.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Candy, sad but true: things are better learnt the hard way! Does not only apply to girls though! Everyone gets it haha!
  • Claudia Ming
    Claudia Ming wrote:
    Agree with Jon Gu, if you asked a guy that "do you want to have an open relationship?" and then he said "no", but two weeks later, he slept around but kept telling you:"oh, I am only seeing you"! Shit, that just making people feel looking down on this kind of "no confindence" type!
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @JonGu Agreed..those guys r douche bags..they have no respect for women, they won't get respect from women.
    Generally, I just don't like manipulative ppl, some girls play games too, say lying about birth control and get pregnant so that the guy will marry them, ha, how pathetic is that?!
    Why are there so many desperate ppl?
    why can't ppl just chill and have fun and let things go?
    I just don't get it.
  • Claudia Ming
    Claudia Ming wrote:
    If girls use pregnant to let guys marry them, that those girls will go mad in the future, coz if the guys dont like you enough, you wont have the happy life.

We all like having fun, that should be in a repectful way, not becoming rude or non-resposible for the stuff that have done.

Something is not just apology can make up.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I wish there was a male birth control pill... I know they are working on it but haven't heard any recent news in the last year or two. It'd definitely make life a bit easier for many men. I'm not ready for a vasectomy yet! hahahaha
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Hummm..... use a condom? Get protected from other things than birth ;-)

If you're worried that the condom might crack then use that famous technique:
    1 condom then put some mustard on it, then put another condom, when the girls starts to shout, the first condom is useless, get out.

Easy!
  • Claudia Ming
    Claudia Ming wrote:
    Good point, it's also making life a bit easier for many women though!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Why mustard? Why not anthrax, or hot sauce or something? hahaha

Condoms suck when you are in a long or semi-long term committed relationship and the girl doesn't want the pill! The feeling is just too different. Sometimes I'd rather just have a hj or bj instead, plus it means I don't have to do the work!
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @saibo
    damn...
    u r such a brilliant elephant trainer!!!
    solute mate~~hahaha
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ Jon,
    Hey Buddy, what u meanin' out there # Male Birth Control Pill # ? How this gonna operate on male biological system?
    Create engine defects ?sterilize it ?or some kinda hormonal therapy ?
    Anyway, ain't gonna be candidate, condoms' more pragmatic and protective.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    "For the first time, a safe, effective and reversible hormonal male contraceptive appears to be within reach. Several formulations are expected to become commercially available within the near future."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543478/

I'd consider trying it, especially if I were in a long term relationship, but not if it makes my boobs grow bigger...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @candy, can't do it with elephants, I can't afford so much mustard!
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    Women are just dumb and fall for "playboys." Women dont care abour personality and only go for looks. It's their own fault. Then they cry about it later and wonder where they nice guys are and then just end up with a jerk again when the nice guy is righr inftont of their face. Fuck women who needs them.
  • Claudia Ming
    Claudia Ming wrote:
    Well, people are just people, some people are ugly, but they still can be "playboys" coz their personality. Some people are good-looking, but they are not "playboys", just takes time to figure out.

Want to meet "playboys", might go to club. Want to meet "non-playboy", might through friend's friend...
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @ Claudia
    Birds of same feather flock together, and they say friend of a friend is a friend.. But the thing is that the biggest and most disruptive disappointment sometimes may come from a friend introducing other friends cuz there has been no deliberate act of intent from entitled parties from the beginning.. But if this is added to a ready-made chemistry, this can be very successful though.

Good / Bad Boys and good/vicious girls will still work as a trap to those who take a smile for granted, a compliment for a gift..
    I believe a man cannot be that mean to the one he loves genuinel.
    There are sometimes only skirmishes of infatuation that enacts a whole empire of hopes from an unaware partner.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    does boys like bad girl?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    What I love is bald girls!
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    how bad? like waht?
  • Claudia Ming
    Claudia Ming wrote:
    Birds of same feather flock together ultimately for sure...
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    women are such hypocrits they say they want good guys but they always go for the bad boys who treat them like shit. In the end they get hurt and its their own fault
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    hey~~josh~~can you change a senten,cant u?
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    if i knew what a senten was.........
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    i cant teach u~~~~~~~~~~~
    i like girls ~i like girls~~
  • Claudia Ming
    Claudia Ming wrote:
    Haha, make sense! Then learn to spot bad boys so they do not trouble our life in the future if the girls want to meet nice guys though.
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    i think the only thing left to do is to become a jerk so eventually i can find a shallow woman to marry
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    wow~~thats soooo sad sooo sorry to hear that~~~
    but funny~~~
    becos u will becom a jerk~but be4 you ar against~
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    thats the only thing left to do because women are superfiscial and only want asshole men. Women dont want nice guys so i have to adapt
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    be4 that i just wanna give u a slap to wake your stupid minded~~~~
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    ya ok thats why i see every decent girl with a douchebag who is cheating on them behind their back. Or probably beating them. They just like the guy for his looks or because hes an asshole.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    so how about u????you mean you a extremely diffrent contrast with thoes trash?
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    ya im actually a nice guy and dont treat women like shit but women love to be treated like shit so i get passed up for the assholes
  • Magnus Lønn
    Magnus Lønn wrote:
    Wow, alot of hostility in here.

But Candy Q and Jon said it best

Candy Q wrote:
    @JonGu Agreed..those guys r douche bags..they have no respect for women, they won't get respect from women.
    Generally, I just don't like manipulative ppl, some girls play games too, say lying about birth control and get pregnant so that the guy will marry them, ha, how pathetic is that?!
    Why are there so many desperate ppl?
    why can't ppl just chill and have fun and let things go?
    I just don't get it.

We're all adults here. We should all act like it. Be honest, make your intentions clear and see what happens. If they're no longer interested then move on, lots of fish to fill those nets as D. Rasta said earlier.

If people want to go for the lying manipulative douche bag or bitch then accept the consequences and deal when it blows up in your face, Learn to read people and bail when it looks too good to be true. Pursue at your own peril.
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    lets face it. It's all about looks women dont care if the guy is a douche as long as he looks good.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。no words to say~~~~
    chrisW: you said that cos thats benifit to u~~~show us u ar that type man!!!
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    at least ciara knows bullshit i guess......
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    its a word i liked recently~
  • Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen
    haha women don't know what they want (although they might think they do)... they just follow their feelings and their feelings pull them towards good looking assholes. It's not entirely their fault, but sux for them... and for us nice guys!!

Then again... there's cases where the situation is actually the opposite... although in those cases usually the guy doesn't say he's looking for a nice girl... he just wants a hot ass bitch
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    dont count yourself in nice guy group~~who knows~~~~
    haha I'm nice enough to not get involved with a girl that's looking for someone to deeply love them and take care of them!

problem is there aren't many nice girls looking for a nonserious relationship... and i'm no playboy
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    how did u know? could u know everything ,right?
    josh cool out。。。i should you too~
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    sorry~~i mean i think u too~
  • Magnus Lønn
    Magnus Lønn wrote:
    Think what you like CiaraL

You know nothing about me so you can keep your assumptions to yourself.

I'm happily in a long-term relationship with a girl I love very much.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Jesus Christ.

Josh, you really should reexamine your views about women. There are certain qualities that make men attractive - besides good looks. Do nice guys get trampled on sometimes? Yes, I would say this is true...

But, women do like nice guys. They aren't just saying it. You just have to know when to be nice. You can't go all out and throw all your efforts into one woman that you barely even know. That's not being nice anymore, it's being kind of pathetic, and at worst, creepy. There's a time to be nice, and it comes after a woman has shown you that she is worthy of it. Otherwise you are just giving yourself away for free, and it shows how little value you have to provide.

On the other hand, there is a time to be a bit of a jerk too. But you shouldn't mistake being a jerk with being an asshole. The whole "asshole" personality does work to attract women sometimes, not because the women like the fact that the guy is a dick, but because of 2 other factors: 1. He doesn't care about the woman, and 2. He is full of himself.

As for not caring about the woman... I'm sure you've heard before that it's all about the chase. Women (and men) like it when someone is hard to get. Assholes are kind of hard to get because they actually don't care about you. But you can be a caring guy who is also hard to get. And as far as being full of yourself... that's just about confidence, and you can be confident as well without being an arrogant prick.

So basically, play up the good, attractive side of the asshole, and be a nice guy when it's appropriate. I'm kind of a "nice guy" too... but am I successful with women? Well, sometimes. Not as much as I'd like. We can all improve.

Anyways, c'mon now... this is all straight from the pick up artist manual! Page 129, paragraph 5! hahahaha
    hahaha heard interesting things about the book.. although I'm sure it's harder to put the theory in practice than it is to understand it haha...

But reading that reminded me of the three type of people speech in Team America.... hahaha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    OK, I was joking about it being straight from a book, but the ideas and principles are basically the same. It's interesting stuff as long as you don't take it too seriously. Dating "science" hahahaha

I forgot which one of those guys said something like this, but it's difficult for guys to sometimes understand why being "nice" doesn't work... it's because even semi-attractive women are constantly hit on every day by men. Men are rarely hit on by women unless they are unusually attractive...

So try to put yourself in their position. Except instead of a bunch of guys hitting on you, imagine that unattractive women frequently talk to you to try to get you to date them. They are really nice (promise to be the best gf ever, cook and clean for you while keeping a job too, etc) but it gets old and tiring after a while. If she just talked to you like a normal person and she showed all the good fun sides of her personality, then you might give her a chance, but if 5 unattractive women came to you every day and asked "hey, can I buy you lunch" it would get old really fast and you'd need a way to filter out all the "niceness" to get to the actual personality.
    That makes a lot of sense... what I was saying earlier is also something I heard from the book... sort of.. just worded in a lazy way. But yeah essentially women are much more feeling based just like men are much more logic based.. so the trick is getting them to "feel" attracted to you instead of getting them to "think" they like you...

Althought I don't know if there's really a "science" to getting women... from the stuff I've heard the book does seem to make a lot of sense....

hmmm... maybe I should get a copy haha
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    ok Jon Gu mr expert. I dont care if women want you to act like a jerk sometimes. If thats the truth fuck them who needs them. I've been doing fine on my own.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    *sigh* and yet here you are, acting like a jerk and insulting the intelligence of women as if they didn't know what they want and calling them superficial.

I'm no expert either, just an average guy. But I realize that it's useful to constructively criticize yourself. When I get passed by a woman, I don't blame her for being a superficial bitch who only likes assholes. When I fail with a woman I blame myself and try to see where I went wrong. It's a much more helpful attitude.
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    stop trying to be a white knight jon and score points with women
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Scoring points with women? I'm just trying to explain why in my view (skewed by certain readings hahaha) the nice guy tends to lose. As you wish though, I shall discuss this with you no further.
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    I think it misread what you said
  • Veronica
    Veronica wrote:
    Is there anybody who's interested in 女人不坏,男人不爱!?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yeah that works too! I don't want a nice girl, "nice" sounds so much just as "boring"
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ Yiyi
    If men only like "Bad girls" out of pure fun, I don't think those same men will venture to marry them eventually, unless these are jerks.
    If "Good girl" = genuine , honest and "Bad girl" = Promiscuous, vicious , then
    "Good girl" brings fun and more balance in your life
    "Bad girl" bring fun and more troubles in your life
    So now it depends on how ambitious that man is....
    It common sense shows to us that Men always step back to look for their children's mother outside of the "Fun circle" . However this may not apply to everybody
  • Veronica
    Veronica wrote:
    @ D.Rasta
    You're right. Every man has his hobbyhorse. As is said, one man’s meat is another man’s poison..
  • Thomas Fjeldstad
    As you can see most western men who get asian women are just using them. They will never marry you. They are just having their fun with you and eventually they will move on to the next asian girl or marry a white girl. Enjoy getting played Asian women. How many asian white married couples have you seen?
  • Yomik
    Yomik wrote:
    大家可能说点中文,一句也看不懂,发表个人意见:我可不想我男朋友坏,不然太恐怖了
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Josh, calm down, take it easy ...

The Chinese saying is "one kind of rice is used to feed a hundred kinds of people", and of course, there are more than one hundred kinds of people ... the point is that someone will agree with you, and some will not, however, making strong comments such as yours would not be the most constructive way to make your point ... by the way, I do agree with you, except that I wont say it as strong as you do ...

"play" is a two-way thing ... a supply-versus-demand thing ... the common idea is that "where there is a demand, there is a supply", but we all know that the "suppliers" usually get something in return, or the "suppliers" might have made some form of demand in the first place, and then two roles would be reversed ...
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ Sea Ling: 你用汉语表达也行, 肯定身边有人能旁忙翻译下来。。
  • Yomik
    Yomik wrote:
    我记得以前都说:“男人不坏,女人不爱”。不过现在的女孩好像不这样想了,不然“小萝莉就不会只爱大叔了”。但是现在也有很多女孩子喜欢有点坏坏的男生,这种坏可不是说男生整天游手好闲,就知道玩,天天混社会的,女生喜欢的坏男生也是要有品位的那种坏,可以对别人坏,但是别对自己的女人和自己女人身边人的坏,不然早晚有一天你的女人也会怕跑掉的,女人都想自己的男人可以给自己安全感,可以保护自己的............
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    我的中文不好能说英文吗???
  • Yomik
    Yomik wrote:
    Sometimes, some Chinese translated into English, may not be able to fully express the meaning in Chinese, but also may be misleading,
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    It's not that hard to translate... let me try...

I remember the saying used to be: "If men aren't bad, women won't love them." But now, girls don't think like this anymore, or else "small turnip jasmines won't be able to only love big uncle?" (I have no idea what this means so I can't translate it accurately hahahaha).

However; nowadays, there are many women who like a little bad side in min, this type of bad is not referring to men always waste time and only know how to play, stumbling around aimlessly in society, but rather they like bad boys with different levels of "bad." Those who can be evil towards other people but treat their own women and people around them properly... otherwise eventually your woman will get scared and run away. Women want a feeling of security from their men and want to feel protected.
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    @ Jon I wouldn't pay a dime for ya translation, u did the summary and Sea Ling should enact a lawsuit against you for malversation .... hehe
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    哈哈 “女人心,海底针。” "woman's heart, sea bed needle" hmmmmmmm?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa Roooaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. All of you interest me. It is like you are all blinded about what people love or want from each other. Love is like taste buds in ones mouth. That is why people like spicy food and others do not. So it is upon what she or he likes. I have seen girls move out with guys you would never imagine, and they feel happy. I have seen guys going out with girls you can never think of going out with. It is all upon what the other sees in the other. Ones meat is another's poison. At times we also do not know what we want in love. A good person you get, very cool like me, can turn out to be boring and you wish you had got a real play boy. But in any case, how do we define a play boy? What are the measurements?

I am cool.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Well women who like bad boys like bad boys, however they change their tune when they get fucked enough times. Unless of course they are unable to break the cycle of always falling for this type of man. A smart women is likely to break this cycle because of various reasons related to her changing plans in life.

I was bad at a younger age and got those type of women. I am still bad, but only to a certain degree. I do not see myself as a playboy, but I do have the qualities of a man that those type of women find attractive. Like confidence, popularity, relative good looks, bad boy attitude when I need to have it, ability to protect myself, assertiveness, ability to define what I want and then get it, ambitiousness, and a slight touch of arrogance. I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I have calmed down a lot haha. However if you have too much of the qualities listed above you may not be able to satisfy a mature woman who has already come out of her badboy phase. You may need to also mature into a more understanding, loving, settled, educated, less arrogant, more willing to listen, less assertive, and more willing to put pride aside and say "I'm sorry you are right baby." type of man. Magic words for some women!

Playboys have their appeal to most women at least at some point in their lives, but the appeal wears off and reality sets in.

Settled guys win in the end....

@ D. Rasta: enjoy your life dawg. Some day you will have to pay for women like this.... haha The settle down time will come eventually.
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    yeah dude, Rasta is lowering down, at the dusk of my " naughtiness" but there will some remnants left..
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Kodi: "You may need to also mature into a more understanding, loving, settled, educated, less arrogant, more willing to listen, less assertive, and more willing to put pride aside and say "I'm sorry you are right baby." type of man"

Quite agree with you, but there's a timing factor to consider as well. Playing a bit of bad boy attitude first, then acting like a sweet Georgia peach will win you a lot more points than showing your nice side first. That's the difference between a woman viewing you as a strong man who knows how to treat her right vs a weak man who is a pushover and will do just about anything to be with a woman.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA thanks Jon. You know I know that : ) However, I would not consider myself acting if I come off as a bad boy sometime. I am both a nice guy and a bad boy in different situations. I think having the right combination counts for keeping a woman interested. Thanks for the input man.
  • Marte Joahansen

That's crap..being in your element always doesn't make u a playboy

Afterall, if the chick remained in-famous there would have being no

play which would have being pre-tagged with a masculine teenage

sex...quoted a BOYS' Play

I'd rather see acts as such to be normal...and not being bad...FLIRTING

is the English word....as SEX does not compulsorily have to be involved.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... far too much to read, so I will just tell you guys my own story ...

Not too long ago, one of my friends asked me whether I am a good man or a bad man ... it felt terrible to be asked such a question, because we trusted each other, and more importantly, knowing that this friend had talked to some idiots who made up something about me, but enevr mind that ... unfortunately I was silly enough to answer "I am a bad person", but when I should have said "do you want me to be good or bad" ... hahaha ... but that's just me ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    A female friend? If so, then the correct answer would have been "yeah, I'm bad, and yeah, you love it!" hahahaha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Jon, you seem to know something that you should not have?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Discovery has a good documentary on this subject. It is based on empirical studies dealing with human sexuality and eh science of love. And yes love is a science no matter how silly that sounds.
    **** wrote:
    well i thinks josh has been hurt by womens because they don't see him but that's his also his problem and not only womens problem so kosh you should drop your stupid dead end thinking and try to work on yourself .

and i think ciaraL is a little insecured girl who could only find love with girls because guys actually don't see her but through her.

so maybe those two people should ask about themselves first rather than insulting others people even if a part of what they says is true
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Just today again I've heard the same sentence , which means the idea is commonly shared among folks here in China.
    Well, Every for himself and devil gotta take the hindmost then.,
  • Simen Stensvoll
    bad guys like good girls,bad girls like good guys,good girls like bad buys,good guys like bad girls
    good+bad=peace
    good+good=senseless
    bad+bad=war
  • Fire
    Fire wrote:
    这是一个中国用户为主的网站,看到了满篇了英文,今天我用中文说吧。

一位女子如果拥有将色狼化为绅士的能力,则说明这位女子已经到了把男人和女人都看透的层次了。

每个人都有很多面,通过朋友的圈子认识的好男人是因为他把好的一面展示给你看,就像一位女士也将好的一面展示给男人看一样。

每个人都有好的一面以及不好的一面,甚至可能有些人也有坏的一面。
    女人如果能把一个男人的坏的一面消失掉,而调用其君子、绅士的一面,那么这是一位好女人。

一个满怀笑容的男人或者女人 也拥有负面的内心心态。

一个完整的人是拥有完整的多样的想法的。

所以看女人能激发男人哪个方面的态度吧:)
  • Simen Stensvoll
    每一个人的内心都有一个天使和一个魔鬼:)
  • Inga Ginger
    Inga Ginger wrote:
    Women like stinkers..well all people like stinkers..cause they never disappoint anyone's hopes
  • G
    G wrote:
    Well, stinkers, yeah...Be a stinker....

这是颠仆不破的真理,男人不坏女人不爱。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.