Discussion » Nonsense » What is the essence of a bitch?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    what is a bitch?

The monkeys when they are angry throw their shits each other. The humans use somes words like ¨bitch¨. But what is the essence of be bitch?
    all the humans in some moment they ask themself if their mothers can fall under this categorie. When they are in the school, and hear the first time -son of bitch-, they need to know if is true, the important question: ¨I´m a son of bitch¨. So is very important have a good idea about what is a bitch, is very sad discover one day that ur gf is a bitch or u r a son of bitch. Also we can include the word ¨slut¨ and other similars.

So, begin to clarify this concept:

1) The bitches fuck for money, the bitches don´t fuck for free, or love or other things, no no, only for money (and material interests cars, drinks, fame.....). So, the women that enjoy with the sex and taste many men, they are not bitches. These is important many sexual frustate women use bitch against other women with a better sexual life. The real bitches hate these women, because they are bad for the bussiness of the prostitution. In the cultures where the virgin is a value also is a land of bitches.

2) The bitches keep the silent about their clients (In spanish we have the sentence ¨keep silent like a bitch¨, the job need this when famous clients go to fuck. The woman that talk about their ¨goals¨ is not a bitch, only is talking about her sexual experiences, like the men. The real bitches prefer the silent or gossip with others, they don´t like say the things face to face.

3) 3) Be bitch is not the oldest job in the world. This from How I met ur mother:

Barney: (To Ted) Do you have some puritanical hang up on prostitution? Dude, it’s the world’s oldest profession.
    Marshall: You really think that’s true?
    Barney: Oh yea, I bet even Cro-Magnons used to give cave hookers, like, an extra fish for putting out.
    Marshall: Ah ha, so the oldest profession would be fishermen. Kaboom! You’ve been lawyered!

4) The bitches don´t have strong character (maybe the dominatrix), when u pay, they adopt the character that u want, princess, dirty, as u wish, is ur phantasy.

Feel free of contribute to develope the essence of be bitch.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    1 is wrong bitches also fuck for fun. Like a taxi drive also drives his car to go shopping.
    2 depends on how much money they can make by betraying the famous client, and how safe it is for them
    3 agreed, but I don't think it's fisherman either!
    4 maybe
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Yes Sir,

I listened to that song a lot when I was in middle school. However, I don't think anyone in any of the forums you've posted in either wants to see 'pac's rap or your own mixed in with the dialogue. Could you maybe start a new thread for gangsta rappin, and isolate your raps to that thread?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @ 赛博 - Saibo

1) when they don´t work, and they take off the uniform of work, maybe, but when they are btich, they can not feel nothing, is better for the mental healthy
    2) U have reason.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    A bitch is a privilige intended only for the man who pay for a sex.

That is why a miser and a pauper hate them.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @adolfo, yes, the 1 is only outside of normal work, same as the taxi driver hahaha!!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    lol hey cheap skates, Let's women pay the dinner! .....................
    but adolfo のexplaination clarify matters
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    the man like that ,a bitch has dispensed from joining her glittering occasions.
    from the bitch`s point of view, that is a job, a job she needs to develope a skill to be professional.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

ohhh yep, the sacrilegious of ¨Let's women pay the dinner!¨

Depends of the woman:

if the woman is ur wife, ur money is her money
    If the woman is ur gf, u pay for the dinner
    but in a first date... we don´t pay for the chance of meet or talk with other woman, each person pay his own part. The man always offers pay the dinner, and the woman usually say no. And all people happy.

but 西班牙 is special, is a country with a long history of bitches (¨putas¨), priests (¨curas¨) and fucking mothers-in law (¨suegras¨)....
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @ Adolfo:calm down , just be as a joke to see ...
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @ Blair
    i´m calm down, spanish people love say bad things of their own country, u don´t know this?
    I´m sure that in my family roots, there were some sons of bitch and some sons of priests. A pretty spanish sentence.
    Never say never of this water i will not drink, and this priest is not my father.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

bitch: an aggressive woman who "does not know her place." She desires social and political equality with her male peers.

slut: a promiscuous woman who will have sex for free because it is fun.

whore: a prostitute. Whores will exchange money for sex. Slut and whore are mutually exclusive terms.

Understanding these distinctions may save your life, as you may meet my mother (a proudly self-proclaimed bitch) in an alleyway. Addressing her as a slut or a whore may cost you that inch of flaccid meat dangling between your legs.

You're welcome, you fucking wankers. Now go climb a wall of dicks back into a tank full of motion lotion.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Dando : wow thanks your native professional explaination
  • Cecilie Reksten
    @money:bitch dont need essence jajaja
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    No problem. Sometimes it takes a 三八 to set the record straight.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    yes, usually these are the meanings when a man uses this words. But really behind of them...

bitch: woman that I desire, but I can not have. My tears and my mask of good boy don´t cheat her, and also doesn´t accept my money.

slut....a woman with the sexual behaviour of a man, but without the character of sexual beggar of man.

whore: yep, is easy to describe this job.
  • Suleman Ahmed
    Suleman Ahmed wrote:
    YES SIR. agree with you ... you right and you are great ,
    Here we go !! i think we got a bitches because of men .. Men who do not respect himself and do not have personality , if he got wife anybody will not respect his wife ..
    Be a bitch is not a good work ,,, girl can have many work without be a bitch,,,

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.