Discussion » Current Events » Old topic ~~!"Peking" this city is shared~~~Green

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    All of us realize the importance of protecting the earth and environment we live in. It is never too late or too litter to start thinking and working to help improving our environment. Everyone one of us can make little contribution in our society for the purpose of a healthy planet and a safe world.
    you know ? 907 kg of recycled paper saves 17 trees, 1440 L of oil, 4000 kilowatts of energy, and 500 L of water
    you know ? One little tiny battery can pollute 600 thousand liter of water and if one battery is deteriorated in the soil, this will pollute one square meter of land which will destroy all of the plants.

Q: What can you do?
    A: Participate in recycling project
    Q: where is the recycling project
    A: .............................................pending.................................
    There are also other ways that we can think to better protect our environment
    Print when it is necessary
    Turn off lights when not in use/turn off lights if you are the last one to leave office
    Unplugging items when not in use or turn it off
    Consider taking public transportation or carpooling with your colleagues, neighbors or friends
    i welcome good comments or suggestions from ppl so we can do more.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Thank you Blair...
    I think this is a lost cause though. People are too selfish not to destroy the earth.

http://www.chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-pictures-pollution-in-china/

For some reason, the above article hasn't yet been harmonized (nor even the original Chinese version). I would say though, the number one thing we could do to reduce our impact would be to stop buying things made by Chinese factories until there is some kind of non-polluting certification system in place that's not regulated by corrupt officials.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    especially " richman"
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    oh my god i saw those picz , really amazing, make me think so many thingsboundless....
    Believe t or not ~ some "richman" start off attack china they back from "developed countries"(☞一些华人) they are using their smelly money pollution in everywhere..
    and china's trend to XXX gvt can not control.....wtf

*sigh
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    行善积德啊!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    what it is? Fillipus
  • wrote:
    Dear Abisai,

You are a genius.

But I have to ask what the problem is between you and David.
  • wrote:
    你们对那个污染的照片过敏了吧?
    那个不会被和谐,我记得这组照片是获得了一个什么新闻奖。

你们可以期待中国政府会投入更多的资金和技术区改善这些情况,因为如果中国想继续发展经济,促进社会和谐,保证CCP的执政,那么产业的升级或者说变得更合理是必要的。呵呵

这就是中国涸泽而渔式的经济发展,没办法,已经发生了,等整个经济改善吧,呵呵
  • wrote:
    Abisai,

It works, haha
    How did you make it?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    where???show it again !
  • Mathew Abisai
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    is blocked by the firewall
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    damn
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Blair is it still blocked by the firewall?
  • wrote:
    You also can visit this website:
    http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae36/isainosendi/?action=view¤t=davidfindley.gif
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    oh my god i saw the pic !

"sad face" 囧

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.