Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » guys,definitely we need the *BLOCK*button belows t

• SmokeCity
    SmokeCity wrote:
    too many wa*kers r here sending sexual messages and they do have names with specilized marks to make sure we can't block them!

that'd be much more easier for user to blocks anyone no longer wanted to talk with!
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    ... what happened?I mean we need the button belows to messages so that we can easily block ppl!
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    We're working on the administration panel for reports such as this. It's a bit work left, but we will implement better privacy bit by bit in the future.

Meanwhile, don't be afraid to report a person who cross the line to us.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Guys ... it's all under control, she had now blocked that person ... good night ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Good morning ... looks like there was quite a storm here last night? Hahahaha ...

Anyway, when I helped Jojo last night, because that particular person's screen name has some non-standard characters, and we dont know all the ASCII characters in the book, we had to copy that name into the "search" under the BLOCKING tab ... do-able, but not too convenient, so it would still be nice to implement a "block" button in the PM:

1. after a PM is opened, and/or ...
    2. having seen a PM from certain people?

Have a good morning :)

• Børge Notkevich
    agrees! someone's sent me about 10 messages and I haven't replied one, but he's still persisting! geez, get the point!
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Click on settings > blocking. You can block people from this page.
  • Børge Notkevich
    I tried remember I told you, but u said that he's using a program that can jump over your system...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.