Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Make bubbles useful!

• 赛博 - Saibo
    赛博 - Saibo wrote:
    Hi there,

The bubbles as they are now are, IMHO quite useless, I have to go to peoples profile to see if there's an update, which I obviously never do cause I'm not going to browse everyone's profile to find only 2 or 3 updates. I want the updates to come to me.

So of course a way is to make a facebook-style feed, or maybe you could integrate your bubbles with a system like status-net: http://status.net/ so we can update and get updated of other peoples "bubbles" throught the many apps that already support satus-net's protocols.

Well whatever it is, there's a way to make those bubbles more useful.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Saibo you remind the website somestaffs should do sth~
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I don't know if really want to be bombarded by thoughts of 140 people a day. I get enough of that on Facebook.
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    You'll be able to post comments on Bubbles very soon :-)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    THANKS!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Ah, I spoke too fast, now it's just one more different place I have to check on that website.
    - picture comments appear on my profile page
    - I'm notified of messages on my guestbook or inbox so that's ok
    - I need to remember myself which thread I did participate or wanted to follow on the forum and check for new stuff
    - Now I also have to go to the my bubbles page to see if people wrote sth to me. And if they did it on a bubble that's a bit old, there's no way that I'll see it.

Oh yeah, I know you're gonna tell me the answer is that notifications are coming soon and that it's written in the post on the home page about the bubbles, but then it means that for now there's a 5th place I need to check about this: the home page

And a 6th one too actually since I'm not aware of any activity happening on the groups I subscribed to!

Hmmm I guess that's it!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.