儿时的父母也会限制孩子。因为这样,回忆才永远不会抹去,愈烙愈深,直到为之感动。
    虽然现在看着现在的孩子总是那么幸福,什么都有,而我们也有我们自己更美好的东西,
    纯真的年代, 不知不觉的生长。我们都会有衰老的一天。但是我们不要忘记我们儿时有过的美好。它支撑着我们走过一生。
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    长大后世界中没有花!;-)
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    long long time ago ,reallly long.........ha i was a little girli, in every twilight i slipped into the sanctum that adjointed the living room,,and mounted into the windowseat,phew........that was kinda hard for me cause of the book in my arms ,and then gathering up my feet as tightly as possible that i could be briliant with a pearly radiance of the sunset, usually folds of white drapery shut in my view to the right hand, hiding me from the mirro standing opposite the window. and then i changed to sit cross-legged and start to read fariy tales ,dreadful or hypper ......... i developed habits by things like that,............but now when i got old ,i threw all of the feelings out of the same window .........i mean i regretted to be under the necesity of keeping those childlike feelings at a distance but that untill i saw the real world, and i could have seen it much early by my own ovservation.//////////(ha finally i find a way to use the phase)
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    Amber, you are a hell of writer....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.