Discussion » Film & TV » Old Dogs ... the movie ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Never thought Robin Williams and John Travolta can be that funny ...

The golf club part is fairly standard Robin Williams, but Travolta at the memorial thing was hilarious ...

Wait until when they broke into the zoo ... Seth Green, the werewolf from Buffy fame, hahaha ...

Enjoy ...
  • Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:
    But the movie is called Old Dogs but there is no dogs at all....?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

No, there is a dog actually ... John Travolta has a dog in this movie ...
  • Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:
    Oh... I see
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

But the movie is not about his dog ... it is about the two guys ...
  • Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:
    After you described it I guess so..

Robin Williams' movies are always not bad....and John Travolta... rarely to see him cast ing a role in a comedy. I didn't see a great many comedies too...but everyone loves comedies!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... John Travolta is not only about singing and dancing ...

If you have a chance to watch this one, please let me know what you think of his imitation of "Batman's Joker" face ...
  • Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:
    hahaha ... OK
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    The title Old Dogs has nothing to do with a dog. Dog is simply a slang expression for a man.

15. dog 12 up, 4 down
    1. (n) Animal, either loved or hated, of the canine variety. Anything from a chihuahua to a St. Bernard.

2. (n) An ugly, or especially slutty, woman.

3. (n) Beer, particularly when cheap.

4. (n) Reference to a male.

5. (v) To follow someone, especially in a car when driving over the speed limit, with the theory that the 'lead' dog will get the ticket most likely.

6. (v) To put down, demean, dis.

7. (n) Something of poor quality.
    1. I got this dog for my girlfriend, and the little shit bit me!

2. You must've been drunk last night, 'cause that girl you was with is a dog!

3. I guess so, it must've been that dog I drank at Jimmy's.

4. What's up with Jimmy, dog?

5. I heard he was pulled over the other day; must've been doing 95 dogging some other dude, but the bastard got picked off from behind.

6. Yeah, I dogged him for that. Now he's gotta pay a big fine.

7. He woulda got away if it weren't for that ride of his. It's a dog!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    I'd like to recommend recent Killer's Delight this movie by act James Luisi, Joe Ivy, John Karlen, Martin Speer, Susan Sullivan
    Madsexy ! nice picz !@ Madsexy has been cheating on me, that's just heart breaking. </3 lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.