Discussion » Nonsense » Once you got Black, you will never get Back

• Bella
    Bella wrote:
    This sentence came up to my mind yesterday when i was shopping with my friends around Wangfujing. In fact there was an advertisement about Nike on the big screen in Wangfujing in the shopping area showing some black athletes. Suddenly i heard a group of beautiful Chinese girls saying " Once you got black, you will never get Back" and one my friend married to a black of course added" Once you get white you will never get Wet". what you guys think about it haha
  • patrick or 潘云迪
    comes accross as a strange thing, pehaps the white guys she met just werent that good, first ive heard of it,
  • Sara Elise Fladmark Seland
    Humans like to make jokes that can provoke conflict between people.. Labeling people by its sky color isn't that smart too.
  • wrote:
    Bernardo 熊伟 wrote: Posted 3 minutes ago Humans like to make jokes that can provoke conflict between people.. Labeling people by its sky color isn't that smart too.
    =====================
    Yes, it is not an interesting topic.
    If they like, they can talk some serious topic such as geopolitics, Economy and culture differences.
  • Sara Elise Fladmark Seland
    hhaha! worst mistake ever sky ->skin!
  • Rune
    Rune wrote:
    once you go dick you will never go chick
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yeah Bernardo, no one likes them damned purple sky people...
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    by the way, its: once you go black, you never go back. Best to use sayings properly if you can. Exactly unlike i do, trying to chat chinese all the time, mangling it into incomprehensible jibberish and then angrily insisting I'm right anyway. I call it JonWen.

Now then, onto geopolitics...
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    of this tale

the girls.... racists.
    your friend....happy with the dick of her husband.

I don´t see more.
  • Andrea Chen
    Andrea Chen wrote:
    It depends on who u dealing with, but in fact I know this is no fiction !
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Andrea ... do tell ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yes Andrea... do you now walk like a duck? hahahaha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jon, behave ... Andrea must be a lady ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yellow´`)
    ,•´ ¸,•´`)
    (¸,•´  (¸*♥black ♥〃´`)
    ,•´ ¸,•´`)
    (¸,•´ (. white*♥
    brown
    green
    purple
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHAHA that's clearly because she has been messing with the wrong guys who were not black. I would say that there is not a fair representative sample of neither black nor white guys her in China in order to make that comment stick. Also it is a matter of opinion. I actually dated a black girl and she was happy, I also dated a girl who dated a black guy before me and she was also happy. Needless to say they did not make me happy because they are both my ex girlfriends. I see no correlation between skin color and sexual ability.
  • John
    John wrote:
    There really is no correlation whatsoever, its more about the woman's personal preference.
  • John
    John wrote:
    @Andrea

I just saw your profile picture. I would so fuck you! lol
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    This is not her, it's a picture of a taiwanese superstar.

Also, Rune confirmed for best poster in WLIB in ages.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yes he is too smart to errancy
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    looks like Rune only gone and attracted one or two wee man crushes.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Hey hey now there is nothing wrong with expressing a little admiration for a gentlemen who has found a way to gracefully state what all the guys wish they could have thought of first haha! I admit it was a rather a witty statement.

However there is only one way to settle this dispute of sexual racism. We need some 20-40 rather open minded females with no racial preference and a control group of mixed race males. We need to survey the females before, monitor them during, and interview after the test. The men should be randomly selected and their size, fitness, level, and age should be controlled. What I am saying is that we should have a hybrid science experiment/ fuck off in order to debunk this stupid race myth all together.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Your place Kodi?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I think we will need a few hotel rooms for a fuck off of these proportions. We will also need a few weeks to complete the study.
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    and probably some coke
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:

I loved COLOR Michael Jackson

♥〃´`)
    ,•´ ¸,•´`)
       (¸,•´

• Rebecca Arnesen
    and he loved kids
  • John
    John wrote:
    @Aurelien

: (....
  • Marlene Sannes
    hahahahhahaha.... YES SIR. And after what she said ???
  • Suleman Ahmed
    Suleman Ahmed wrote:
    HAHAHA... hey Bro. i want to learn yoga too !!!
  • Marlene Sannes
    hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Suleman Ahmed
    Suleman Ahmed wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Please Do not blow up my belly.... u crazy bro.. hahahaha
  • Marlene Sannes
    hahahahahahahaha.. so why you do not want to go today ?
  • Marlene Sannes
    hahahahahahahaha
    ahahahahahahahahha... u gonna kill me !!
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:
    Kodi !!!

Relax !!! this myth is older than U, it existed before U and will last after U>>>

Science already took its stand and U can sew ya eyes if U do not wanna see ..
    Sexual capabilities are one the only viatics that fuel this myth, rather a whole package that fashions a style conceived to impress and keeps faithful ..
    There is a lot more to be proud of apart from Sexual performance only .. and of course U dude knows and I me myself and I know n' em guys know ...
    The only Best Way U could have well dismantled this myth was to go gay and meet black gays and see whether u gonna be back to a straight life, HEHE, " a joke , no offense "
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Kodi, despite your excellent idea on how to sort out this issue, I heard a report once from a girl who was outstandingly promiscuous and kept a journal of her sexual experiences with hundreds of guys of various national or ethnic backgrounds. Unfortunately I don't remember the results or the source, but I believe she reported French guys being the best and American guys being the worst (related on nationality, rather than ethnicity).
  • Kay
    Kay wrote:
    Lets break it down:

Is scientifically proven that the body of a black man is endowed with the predisposition that allows him to make athletic prowess .... like in basketball for example we can fly. we run faster etc...

And about sex.....we FUCK, yes we do, we make miracles happen ...

so "Once you got Black, you will never get Back ", i beleive that there was never any some without fire! he he he

best or not lets women tell us about their experiences...好不好?
    Hm Hm
  • Sir B
    Sir B wrote:
    Yeahhhh Jokayyyyyyyyy!! you perfectly right my Bro , I like that way u talking .

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.