Discussion » All non BJ languages » the real "war on terror"

• Art D
    Art D wrote:
    *Warning* graphic and language

This video might be hard for some to watch but it is very important in understanding what is really going on in this 'fake' "war on terror."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XE4eRiKrz8

This illegal occupation and aggression by the United States and it's allies will have to be answered to...

• wrote:
    The people in China can not access this video, you can download and upload it to a Chinese video website to share.

By the way, you will be attacked by some people because you are nationalist and not open-minded to western civilization, you are barbarian. hehe, be careful.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... but then, who is the real barbarians in the whole drama? Sun, welcome back to the forum, how was your holiday?
  • Patrick Coleman
    @sun , FYI im not nationalist, im not a chinese national, westener actually.
  • Patrick Coleman
    @sun , FYI im not nationalist, im not a chinese national, westener actually.
  • wrote:
    Then they will think that you are a betrayer to western value, haha, or regard you as dissident.
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    no "they" won't
  • Patrick Coleman
    i do solemnly swear that in posting in this thread i promised to be nice, WTF. assholes in the house!
  • wrote:
    Art,

I think you came from the Mars, hehe
  • Patrick Coleman
    Sun im very near you! hahahaha
  • Patrick Coleman
    everyone forget the message of the video, im an ROTC and at anytime if i was called i will be on service BUT I WILL NOT DO THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!! inhuman,,,, But will gladly do these with potato FRIES willfully and happily. fries youll drown in your oen KETSHUP hahahaha.
  • wrote:
    Art,

You are right, that why I said you came from the Mars.
    From the perspective of politics, all wars are supportive for some purpose, and the same principle can be applied to the war in Afghanistan.
  • wrote:
    Fine, you can watch this video from this website:

http://www.cnyoutube.com/watch?v=8XE4eRiKrz8
  • Patrick Coleman
    thanks SUN never known it was in chinese you tube!
  • wrote:
    It is a good video for common people to know the brutality of war.

Just as I argued with those on Google matter, actually I want to pint out the evil of the super imperialism of U.S., this country is very dangerous now. Even some people are wondering whether Obama administration will bring this country into Nazism. It is not a joke, who can know what will happen under this economic crisis experienced by U.S.?

www.youtubecn.com was disabled, and I do not know how long this website will last, hehe
  • John
    John wrote:
    Thanks ArtD for sharing this. The only thing idiotic is our current occupation of Iraq as well as other places.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.