Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » who can influence ur purchase decision choice when

BIRIMA wrote:
    who can influence ur purchase decision choice when buying clothes? Your parents? you friends? you lover? why ? and how?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... this one is cute ...

My mother does not live with us, so she does not influence me ...

I dont shop with friends, nor do I listen to them, they are far too rich ...

My wife actually needs my advice when she goes shopping, so she cannot possibly influence me ...

So, I am pretty much on my own when it comes to buying clothes ... hahaha ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    do i have to choose one og those u mentioned here?
    to me? definately none of them.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    clothes? my gf. I'm not interested in chothes...
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    mostly myself to make up the decision

BTW DA FAN,so do you just covert with the leaves?Since u are not interested in clothes. JUST KIDDING.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I hope I can, but I'm too fat now, so better not~~ haha:D
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    I give ppl advise for choice,but I hate a wrong taste ppl influence my decision . And the result just i wasted a day time and draw a blank
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Ok Da Fan,considering you are fat now,I have just got one idea which get one big pail,dig some holes on,then hanging with the thick wire,thus it is your new top or dress whatever :p
  • Hans Christian Eriksson
    I heard my chinese female friends saying that they will consider their friends's advice when shopping with them
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    good idea, but I dont like iron, I prefer silk, like...silk from stockings, haha. if u like ur idea soooo much, I can help on the metalworking. sure I will make it smaller to fit ur size ;)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.