Discussion » Dating & Romance » I love you

• Lydia
    Lydia wrote:
    How many times did you say it?
    How many times did you mean it?

I think I said it to 11 guys, I think I actually meant it for 6 of them...
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    WOW~~~~~~Forget ~~~~~~~~~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Been married for nearly 7 years (hahaha ... someone said the "i" word?) ... I had said it many times to my wife, even on a weekly basis ... so, I am sorry, cannot answer your first Q ...

But I can answer the second ... I meant it everytime to all my ex and my wife, and my mother, and my sister ...
  • Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:
    hmmm not yet :P
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    无聊
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I say it casually and sincerely because I am a filthy hippy.
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    @dando

Lol
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    i never say this sentence before.. but if i says it i'll plus a noun following the"You"
    but i always like to say such as: I liked your idea or I love your personality/way or something! .............
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    i thought about it many times
    but never said
    trying to show it
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    i meant it everytime i said it
    if i didn't mean it i'd never say it
  • Tonje Oliversen
    Yeah but sometimes you think you mean it when you say it, before realizing that you did not
  • Miriam Pedersen
    A man should never say "I love you". It's like saying "I have no idea how to really please you and make you happy. But I need you."

A man shall always show that he loves a woman by ACTION.

Have you ever heard of "roof blasts"?
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    Uuum, I've said it to one person, and I meant it.
  • Miriam Pedersen
    Well, women are allowed to say "I love you" as many times as you want and in any ways and mindset you want.

Because women say this out of an emotional state, hardly out of logical thinking. At the end of the day, it does not matter what a woman says. because a man should NEVER try to interpret any words from a woman's month.

Listen, smile, but never pay a dime. :)
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

ha, HumphreY, I kind of agree with u. interesting point~

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    i said the word to 2.5men~~~~I shy to say it to my mom and dad~~I love them from my heart~but i dont want to expressional so feeble。。。
  • Fernand
    Fernand wrote:
    some times ````
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Humphrey: to a woman's month? you mean during her period ;-)!!!!

But I agree with you, I don't feel comfortable saying "I love you" or "I miss you", I kind of have a mental block that forbids my mouth to say those things whenever I think of it. But definitely think my actions speak better than my mouth would.

And I said it to only 1 girl, it was a trick and I did not mean it. Although I did also not say it to other girls even while meaning it. (that sentence does not make any sense, but I understand myself, that's enough!)
  • Claudia Ming
    Claudia Ming wrote:
    没有明确的判断标准,这句话的执行或不执行就没有标准的判断办法.无非凭的是感觉,感觉这种东西很复杂,时有时无,会因为灯光的不同而改变,我们连自己的感觉都靠不住,别人的话又么能靠得住?
  • Albulena Imeri
    I haven't said it to anyone other than my family yet. Yeah, I am Chinese.
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    probably it would be much easier for me to say
    I hate you...
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    Never said it , bcz it doesnt mean anything !!!!
  • Jon Magnus Ro
    Jon Magnus Ro wrote:
    so many people throw the words around, it becomes common language without meaning. but i still think that in the right moment, from the right person it means everything.
  • Albulena Imeri
    Never said I hate u, either. Stability is me. And that's one of the reasons I am a manager.
  • Tonje Oliversen
    So you're a feeling-less little angry manager. Good for you ;-)
  • Albulena Imeri
    Thanks for complementing great emotional stability. But your words are not clear.
  • Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    havn't said ...but temporary meant some ......that too serious ...
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

if i say it to friends, i mean it.

to any guy i've dated, probably not.

:D

• Simen Stensvoll
    i think i won't say it any more,just do it
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    never
  • Jenelyn Tambago

Everyday...family still counts ¿right?

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

used to say it easily, just found harder to do so recently, am i getting old? or i think i just become more mature

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Say it to my friends and family all the time

• SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

Lydia, u never said it to me when I was in Beijing.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Other than casually like that filthy hippie Dando, I've said it to one girl. Meant it for two. Only said it to the one because she made me; I prefered to just tell her I hate her instead.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

I LOVE YOU TOO!!

I love this thread after talking to Kate.

• Rison
    Rison wrote:
    i lvoe you too call me xuan18605990803
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

In really intimate relationships, we agreed that from now on when one of us says, "I love you," we have to respond by saying ANYTHING except for "I love you, too." The more flippant and casual, the better. "Okay." "Thanks." "Whatever." Say "I love you, too," and it means you're not really paying attention.

It works best if you say "I love you!" in a really sweet way and the other person responds with a deadpan expression.

Try this with your loved ones! Your friends and acquaintances will flip the fuck out when your significant other returns your sincere affections with a seemingly casual "I know."

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    I know.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're not even going to wait for me to say "I love you," first?

So NB.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

-Me gustas- always

-Te quiero- often

- Te amo- never

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Dando, that's a load of crock. We all know you don't have any really intimate relationships.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.