Discussion » Music » who loves Eminem??

• Molly
    Molly wrote:
    we trying to get Eminem to do a concert here in Beijing, any one likes him please contact me and we'll write a letter to him, let's get united to bring his ass here!
  • Saint - Spartacus

his great whatever , brave man
    i like his daughter
  • Iris
    Iris wrote:
    oh i love shady a a lot ! he is awesome !!! if he had concert in beijing i will definitely go to his concert !
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    love ... NO! like some of his music, yes, not a lot though
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    mmm.... Eminem
  • Marte Joahansen
    the "Nigga" wiv. the weirdest sense of humor...he could make an under-aged commit suicide or rather get acquainted wiv. murder...hope the tag "Explicit Content...Parental Advisory" be noted,before we think of His coming.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i am his all time fan...i got every song he ever made
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    c'mon, music doesn't make people kill themselves. I think rather no music does.
  • Tonje Ringstad
    I love him.
  • Marte Joahansen
    Ole Marius Loset...u could consider poetry.... as much as... figures of speeches also implies
    "expressions which are not literally true"...people are not as naive as they seem...hey im one of..Em's fans..for the record, i expected someone commenting on me calling Em' a "Nigga"...as it would clearly specify misunderstanding the initial....P:
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Let's stop with all this "nigga this, nigga that" shit on the forum. It's getting old and it leaves a bad taste in pretty much everyone's mouth.

And speaking of getting old, I liked Eminem's screwball antics when I was a teenager, but his schtick is just about worn out.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Marte Joahansen
    Pete DeMola...u also understood the initial..lol
    where are all y'all reading skills???????????
    JJJJJJJJeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I have absolutely no idea of the information that you are trying to convey, but I imagine that it merits a gigantic face palm.

Paging the guy who made the Patrick Stewart face palm. Your services are again required. I repeat: Paging Patrick Stewart Face Palm Guy.

*face palm*
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Actually... this is too big a fail for one facepalm. This requires... double facepalm. *sigh*

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Two thumbs up!
  • Marte Joahansen
    maybe DaWire does..."B"
  • Molly
    Molly wrote:
    his best songs: the way I am, Mockingbird, Lose Yourself, Stan, Beautiful, SIng for the Moment, The real slim Shady, Guilty Conscience, Without me, I just dont give a fuck, We made you, Like toy sodiers, When Im gone, Just loose it, Crack a Bottle, 3a.m.

what else??
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    He got lots of cool music,you gontta write down onto a list,if you wanted to know what else :)
  • Yasir A.J
    Yasir A.J wrote:
    i do..
    but eminem in china!!
    rapers can come to china?
    then let snoop hala

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.