Discussion » Beijing Life » need suggestions for CHEAP longtime stay in beijin

• Christopher Johansson
    Christopher Johansson wrote:
    got 4 friends coming down this month to bejing. they want to stay here for at least 1 month. can someone recommend some cheap hostel, motel or whatever. around wudaokou or haidian would be good but im open to all suggestions. would it be possible to rent an appartment?
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    U could try young hostel... it's like 30 kuai/day, but you sleep with 6 other ppl.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    170perday~~~but just one bedroom~ 250per day,two bedroom~~its an apartment rent agancy~~~but 1 month you need pay 7500 if per day 250rmb~
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Just rent a house!Its the Cheapest way!

Moreover,U can cook there,Its a nother way for saving Money.

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    but its hard to rent only one month~~I tried~~
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Rent a house for a month? 怎么组一个月的房子?中国人有这个习惯吗?我经常有朋友过来看看我,你们有没有一个常用的网站供这种帖子和服务?

• Jill Wong
    Jill Wong wrote:
    y dont u rent ur house for him~Shane?Share one of them~haha
  • Christopher Johansson
    im thinking finding an apartment for 1 month might be a bit hard. Aurélien whats this young hostel u talking about? where is it located?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    There are definitely short term apartments for rent on all the major local housing websites. Try http://bj.ganji.com/fang10/ or http://beijing.koubei.com/fang. Someone could list the multitude of other sites which have escaped my mind.
    By default, the "landlords" for short term rentals will be agents, and they're often crooked. Assume in the least that if the place doesn't have an electronic lock then an unlimited number of people have the key and will be visiting you.
    But I rented a place at 四惠,东横时代 before for short term which was very nice and had no problems.
    Obviously, those daily rates are negotiable if you're staying longer than a couple days.
  • Anders Rapp
    Anders Rapp wrote:
    i can help to find one just pay every month 2000 rmb no deposit ,u can leave when u want just inform in advance +electric extra but can't stay more then two its good for gf@bf
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    7daysinn, chain store, it's economical
    u can negociate with the sales manager abt the price
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    The Peking University Youth hostel is quite cheap. All my out of town friends stay there when visiting the Wudaokou area.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Pekinguni is cheap, but the staff is not friendly and the service is awful. I had a good experience at Lama Temple Hostel (near Beixinqiao subway station) and Downtown Backpackers (Nanluoguxiang), but my favorite is Sleepy Inn by Xihai lake. I met some pretty cool folks staying at all three of those places.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.