Discussion » Nonsense » why is there so many frustrated girls on this webs

  • ****
    **** wrote:
    i'm gonna share with you, guys and girls, a subject that i realised is bigger than i thought since i use this website.

    Many girls are writing on their front page mean things towards men, especially about:
    -don't send me message cause i won't answer you
    -don't add me if you want one night stand
    -i don't have time to be your friend so don't try
    -don't ask me to have sex cause i won't
    -i'm not interest in this , in that

    i mean what's wrong with those girls!,if you check, every persons writing those comments are actually insecured womens who don't enjoy life.

    Writing this is not being smart, those girls have a very basic mental because they want men but don't know how to deal with them so they are rejected which make them angry and they feel the need to reject them also which is totally immature and immature people always reject what they cannot have.

    i'm a man, i come on this website just to check people see the mentality of the community, chatt with some of them and there is really great peoples but besides you have those insecured that just make you sick of it.It's true i'm angry when after checking a few great profile, i fall on one of those girls with their stupids remarks ,it put my moral down cause i think like, here we go again a stupid person and there is too many.

    I'm a man so i don't hide the fact that indeed when i visit someone profile i think:oh this girl is very pretty i wish i could share more intimacy with her for serious or not it doesn't matter but i don't send her message about that asking, and i don't think the other guys do it too.
    Of course some of them must but so what just ignore them! and anyway they don't talk about those girl cause the only girls having those stupid comments are actually girls who don't get any interest from men, men don't care about those girls that's why there mean.

    it's just a stupid and immature protection they put in front of them.
    U can't be mean to someone just because u can't get to him, it won't help you and it won't make you better.

    i think those girls should just grow up, leave thair anger and just follow friendship.thay cannot go on on this way they have to give up if they want to interest man.

    please feel free to open your mind
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Alban Raysse, I think one of the reasons could be "I'm in a relationship." , so leave me alone.
  • Andrew Sunde
    Andrew Sunde wrote:
    你大爷的 你以为你算老几 穷鸡巴法国人
  • Fredrik Emil Kiran
    Why do you care about that so much? If you like them, you just open your mouth to say a special "hi". If girls are attrated to you, they will keep in touch with you.

    Maybe the girls who say this are in relationship with someone else. This is a website where people can make friends. What will happen next? We will see! And one thing you should know, Chinese girls sometimes are shy to talk about sex, so they hide it.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Seriously, who gives a shit? If they put that, so what?
    If I see some girls' profiles like this, then I wont contact them or answer their messages, that's all.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I use this website solely to find one night stands, and I leave hundreds of posts on every cute girls pictures telling them how good they look, so it infuriates me beyond measure when girls have things like this in their profile information.
  • Veronica Skagen
    how many is many?
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    Actually some guys here send message like do you wanna have sex with me ?
    wanna make love ?......
    if you r not send just not
    you know what this is web who make friends here
    why you care about that
    i think it's none bussine of you !~
  • Miriam Pedersen
    I think you definitely need to go out more. There are so many great girls out there, why you bother being rejected by some wanna-be bitches online? I personally can't care less about their dumb talks.

    Why? Because I kown girls love me. Even those in a relationship. :). Beside having a confident attitude I think it really makes a difference who you approach and how. Based on your description, I'd say you made some fundamental mistakes.

    Take it easy.
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    Don't worry~~~Be happy~~~
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    haha,

    Heres one, don't you just hate those people who write dumb complaints about stuff they say other dumb people wrote on a website...

    By the way, irony of me complaining about a complaint about stuff someone wrote on a website acknowledged.

    还有,我从来没听说过穷鸡巴, 玩他妈的蛋谢你了!呵呵
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    假如很多男人总是发送一些类似于:咱一起玩3P吧 这样的信息过来,你能不防着吗?中国女人已经够开放了,嫌不够开放的你,可以去你国家找开放的女人去~
  • Miriam Pedersen
    如果和你说的相符地话,中国女人莫非也太天真了吧?真以为在自己主页上写如此如此就能够保护自己,打发掉那些老外垃硒,就不会收到那些荒唐可耻的消息了吗?
    岂不就是此地无银三百两? 让我给某些受纠缠的网上女生一句话:有种的先把自己的性感妖态照片给删了。这样我保你没人来纠缠!哈哈。
  • Andrew Sunde
    Andrew Sunde wrote:
    我真特喜欢threesome!跟一小床挤不开!
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    HumphreY :假如有男人喜欢一个女人的脸,是不是那女人该把自己的脸毁了,才能避免收到哪些荒唐可耻的消息了呢?你太天真了
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    顺便说一句,似乎那些写上这些话的女孩儿,确实保护了自己,因为这些话让那些尚有点自尊、还没贱到无耻的男人觉得恶心,这样倒好,真省了不少事儿
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    @Humphre Y
    " 让我给某些受纠缠的网上女生一句话:有种的先把自己的性感妖态照片给删了。这样我保你没人来纠缠!哈哈。"

    据我所指,这网上就是有女生只用了一张yoga符号作照片,都被发骚扰信息了。
    你这逻辑,就跟说女人被强奸,是因为她们穿得太露造成的一个道道,一个歪门邪道。
  • Suko
    Suko wrote:
    Come on, girls. Why bother to post your photos and spend your time here while at the same time snubbing all possibly friendly messages?
    (And you know I don't mean those of ONS.)
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    i'm gonna share with you, guys and girls, a subject that i realised is bigger than i thought since i use this website.
    Alban Raysse wrote:
    Many girls are writing on their front page mean things towards men, especially about:
    -don't send me message cause i won't answer you
    -don't add me if you want one night stand
    -i don't have time to be your friend so don't try
    -don't ask me to have sex cause i won't
    -i'm not interest in this , in that

    1. Stupid. Why join a social networking site if you're not willing to respond to messages. Actually, my biggest pet peeve is people who add me as a friend and DON'T send a message.
    2.Reasonable.
    3.If you don't have time, then why are you here?
    4. Given the amount of "hey baby" spam that goes around, this is just covering ones ass. No pun intended.
    5. Why not? If someone doesn't like the same things as you, why add them?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Methinks, becoz they are just curious, but when you tell them something, maybe they are jealousness .......
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Peter B ... love your (1) and (3) ... as for (4), no one really could tell what happens behind the scene anyway, right?
  • Kristine Marie Heimstad
    I agree with the general consensus. If there are women on here who write those things or aren't receptive to ur messages, ignore it and move on! If ur here to meet women, then u, being a guy and all, should know that it's a numbers game. If ur here to make friends and see where that takes u, then shit like this shouldn't affect u.

    Also, I think that, no matter how unproductive and distasteful those messages may be, it is that person's right to write whatever the fuck they want to say lol! Again, u being a guy and all, should know that there are more creepy assholes out there than relatively 'normal' -whatever normal is- stand up dudes. So, it isn't a surprise if women on this site get bombarded with tons of emails on a daily basis that completely turns them off.

    I don't think what u posted has anything to do with the lack of maturity. I think the lack of maturity should be given to those who send fucked up messages that create such responses lol. I do however agree to some of the posts about the frustrations men may have when a woman may not even entertain a message (given that it is normal and not creepy and/or overly aggressive) or when women accept friend requests, yet make no effort to continue a conversation or attempt to establish a friendship. In that case, I would suggest u do what I noted earlier, ignore it or delete her and move on. This isn't even close to being worth spending this much time contemplating over lol!!!
  • Miriam Pedersen
    @机器猫

    I personally think the chinese government reads all pms from this site..if not, Pete certainly does :)
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    哎 无语 找朋友≠找炮友

    男同胞们,请你们自重。虽然现在自重的女人比男人还是要多点,但也不多了,别再瞎鼓励了。OK?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Comments like that are most likely only a front. If they are not then you probably do not want to talk to the person who feels that way about other people in the first place. This should not deter anyone from going outside and meeting someone because the number of people on WLIB pales in comparison to the population of this city and the of great number of single people over 18yrs old far exceeds 3 million. You prospects are better outside unless you have a serious social disorder. Good luck.

    Oh yeah and if you are a genuinely nice person you should probably send them a message anyway.

  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    管的真TM宽
    前两天也有个帖子埋怨为什么这网上的女人很多都不接受ONS的
    人家真正的ONS也不是这样找的。这儿无非就是一帮穷逼呵呵的老外不舍得花钱叫鸡,想找干净不花钱的女人而已,
    说得好像不跟他们睡就赶不上时代潮流了似的,被他们上了就马上跟世界接轨了。什么玩意儿,
    一个一个的也不自己照照镜子,拿本外国护照觉得自己牛逼大了,
    其实那些个在自己国家都属于垃圾的人到了其他国家也还是垃圾。
    不好意思,话得有点重了,
    说回来吧
    您要是英俊潇洒,魅力无穷,走到哪儿都大把女孩往上扑,您还跟着网上较什么劲啊
    所以说吧,人贵有自知之明,低调点儿完了。
  • Miriam Pedersen
    hehe, 100% agree with Alicia.

    Let us not forget, the same is true for all girls on this website :)
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    hey guys i knew you wouldn't get it.
    i'm not talking about me here ok ,i'm not writing because i have been rejected or other, let me explain to you.

    i have been on this website for 3 years and i have i don't remember how manys friends on it but i haven't met a single one of them, why because i don't need it,i have my own friends, my own girl and i'm happy with them,i just spend some time on this website just to see what people outside of my circle have to say or just to spent time, i mean i'm a real tourist here i have no anchor if i leave this website tomorrow my world ain't gonna break down. usually i never speak in those topics cause there are not interesting BUT after a while surfing and when i get sick of reading to many bullshit i just feel like i have to do something about it, and i did :u don't like it becaused ur jalous, or u recognize yourself in well that's not my problem it's yours.

    the things is that people who don't get it are just replying back here but people who really get it they send me private message.

    God there is even more frustrated people replying back here than the ones i was talking about,ahahah.


    NOW CAREFUL I'M REPLYING!

    -if they are shy and hide they don't need to be rude or provocating.
    they can say I JUST WANT FRIENDS!! this is nice.It's all about attitude, they don't have a good one and it's not good for them they can express the same things in a good way. just check what i wrote in big letters, it's neutral and not agressiv it doesn't take side, when you read it u get the girl meaning and you don't think again a unsecured one.
    there are in the darkness just giving them some light and if you don't get it maybe you didn't think enough about it,think harder that's my advice for you.

    Aurelien: i didn't contact them they didn't send me message and i just went on profiles for maybe 22 sc each saw that and wanted to express my point,that's all somes get it and evolve good for them, they get better and learn more!the others didn't ,too bad for them they won't progress.

    Serena:look at the others discussion: ''don't marry a foreign man'' ''which part of you r body is favorites'' '' do you wanna be a man or a women'' and so many useless other discussion. mine is actually creating a turmoil, and you're all firing at me

    PS:Shit have to go no time to finish i'll be back!

    and you know what mine is actually interesting, true-based and many people recognize themself that's why it's burning on this discussion.

    ahah all people that fire at me on this discussion let me just tell you something:

    ONLY TRUTH HURTS SO JUST FACE IT
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    peter blair don't get it:
    1-i have a lot of friends like that and i'm totally ok with that and i never sent message to those girl i just think that if you don't want to reply then don't do it but you don't need to write it on your profile in a mean way.
    2-i agree but there is better way to say it
    3-that's why i wonder what she doing here and why saying that she just don't answer friend request it's enough no need to make it a rule
    4-like number2
    5-i didn't add them and i don't want i just say she shouldn't be so defensive there is a lot of nice guy who just happen to visit her profile and get those rule right in their face for nothing


    the things is i went on those profile just to see, i didn't send message to those girls neither adding them cause i don't want to so i'm not talking about me but them.

    and one last thing, i can't explain with more simple words english is not my mother language so it's hard for me to write so much in a easy understanding way and i realize that so i forgive all people who misinterpret me.

    i have to say it is my business to talk about cause that's what i think and nobody can take that away from me, but what is herS business? IT'S CONSIDERING IF MY ADVICE IS GOOD OR NOT FOR HERS they decide that if yes then good for her if not then there is nothing else i can do. if i was doing something that is not my business i wouldn't give up and i would keep trying to make them understand but i don't i did myt part now they decide.

    and now i've talk enough i'm shutting down the discussion for myself if you guys wanna keep talking about it that's fine.(i'll visit sometimes to check your evolution, hope there'll be one, not the same basic thinking that get nowhere,that's mean sorry)
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    Kelly Ss front page that's girl that get it, if you check she express her position in a very nice,simple way it's all about attitude and gesture what is the difference beetwen her and the other? Well i don't know her but if i believe what she write i would say because she has education which is was missing to the others one

    now i'm done
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    i wrote"don't add me as friend" on my front page
    because i found many people added me but never said a single word to me
    its kinda weird.so i don't want that.the friends list is bullshit.
    if u want to be friendly,just send me a friendly PM.
    im on this website to check info,to know other people's view,to enrich myself in some way
    sometimes i post some and wrote something,just a way to express my feeling.also some ppl sent me weird indecent pms,but it didn't bother me.
    i think its very important to learn to select information and friends.
    no matter on websites or in our real life.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    To Alban ... three years? I thought WLIB had only been around for a year or two? Anyway ...

    In my case ... as a guy, I dont mind other people (both male and female) adding me as friends ... when I first joined, I accepted all request without question, but I would write something on the guestbook, and if the person did not reply, I will remove him/her ... now, if a stranger add me, I made it a rule to get a reply via guestbook or PM before I accept the request ...
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    there are a lot more frustrated males... Now just leave me alone.
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    If they want to accept your friend request or reply your message,then you better leave them and try to find someone else.
    Am sure there are a lot of girls who wanna be your friend buddy.
    Best of luck with that.
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    OH Fahad maybe u should learn to read again. i didn't try to be their friend! i don't want cause i don't like their spirit ok!man did you check my page i have so many friend to whom i talk once that's all.
    god why is that so difficult to understand

    i didn't try anything with those girl why everyone think i try to be theirs friend .DAM people are so stupid!that's piss me off

    you guys must be kidding right? you trying to piss me off? please tell me that's what you're trying to do i can totally accept that. but don't say no i wouldn't believe you're that stupid.

    how can i make it clear to you? please tell me cause i'm running out of solution

    i create this forum ok?got it

    why? because i went on few girls pages(ok you got it until now?)

    and i DIDN'T SEND MESSAGE TO THEM OR ADD THEM, I DID NOTHING!(ok you'r not lost?)

    i just read what they wrote then i left their pages and went on the forum

    THAT'S ALL!

    there was no attempt of communication between me and those girls

    whoua i rather run 30 km or write a book of 500 pages on the human nature phylosophie rather than answering the same thing all over again for nothing to stupid people who( i don't know why) don't get it

    i'm done really.

    the following comments is independent from the discussions below( don't understand it wrong again!)
    i don't know when WLB been created i too at the beginnig accept everything and send friend request to anyone but since last summer i'm done i just accept i don't send anymore, i have a few friends to whom i talk and it's well enough for the time i'm spending on this website.
    i think i'm gonna delete them all and keep oly the one i'm talking too(got to think about it)too charged it'll make some space to breath ahah
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    tl;dr

    Rudely bitching about rude bitches.
  • Cecilie Reksten
    coz there r so many superficial guys
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    1.writing those things is jst a way of being straight, u won't waste ur time guessing what she's thinking abt, u go away immediately as she wishes
    2. nobody does this by no reason, there must be some shit happened before those words. if she says that becoz of nothing then she must be mad, why do u care abt mad people?
    3.sometimes she really falls confused and discomposed towards playboys and doesn't know how to deal with, so our little silly girl announces it strongly to protect herself

    Jst let's be a little more tolerant to women coz they're the beautifuls of the world as men're the heros .

    Don't give urself so much headache
  • Rune
    Rune wrote:
    its called a bitch shield.

    it comes from being approached too much by guys who have no idea how to talk with women (or people in general).

    you get around it by going under the radar. Just because a girl leaves a bitchy comment, doesnt mean she has to be a bitch, but its simply necessary because she is getting approached too much by guys who wants to get in her pants.

    be interesting, genuine, confident, _different_ when approaching. rather than just say hey baby (which is fucking retarded).

    this behavior is completely normal, by the way, and happens in the real world as well--but its not the girls that make it happen, its the guys--. The fact that its seen so much on this website just means that there is a high amount of guys doing retarded or annoying approaches.
  • Jill Wong
    Jill Wong wrote:
    interesting~

    mark~
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    they are not frustrated they like guys bothering them they are just pretending....stupid fakes
  • Keera Lee Farrington
    Oh laaawdy, ppl actually care.

    dont let this sight get to you ppl, boys/and girls!!!

    I v had too much angry moments on this sight where i personally wanna hunt down these freaks and kick them in the bullox with my naturally equipped kong fu moves

    DONT BOTHER!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    太贱了,有些人。
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Rune, stop giving away our secrets bro! Next thing I know you're gonna be talking about shit tests and compliance and then it'll be all over man!
  • Rune
    Rune wrote:
    its already all over. a billion dollar industry cant exactly be secret ;) Besides knowing all those "secrets" dont do shit anyway, however in this case I think its interesting to be able to explain what is actually happening.
  • Tonje Oliversen
    Interesting book!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    and probably naturally every guy has a retarded mind it just got to be understood....girls hide their bitchy parts and guys hide their retady parts
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    lol, yeah I agree with you dude. But it does help to know the terms and be able to think of all the stages analytically. Appeals especially to logical people like me as a computer programmer. Help's you critique yourself for sure... just like people who studied psychology tend to be better at sales, not exactly a big secret, but more of a knowledge/information gap.
  • Miriam Pedersen
    Beijing is truely heaven for PUAs... So let's keep it this way. :)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    PUA is such unbelievably hyped bullshit. That whole "confidence is everything" corny self-help pseudoscientific psychobabble is goddamned trite and played out. By all means, talk about it openly so that more girls can wise up to it.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Confidence is everything. Fake it till you got it. This applies to real life and just being social, not just PUA. There's not much to wise up to either... Smart and confident guys will always be attractive to women, regardless of how they became that way... I mean unless you're talking about the morons who go up to everyone and say "who lies more, men or women," as if it were some new topic that no one ever talked about before and then expect to get laid
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... now I know why I have never been attractive ... by the way, referring to the topic, it is simple economics, supply Vs demand ...
  • Tonje Oliversen
    Well there's a bunch of frustrated guy too here. Haven't been here for more than a few hours, already 9 people talking to me. I don't count the ones who want me as friends without even saying "Hi" first.

    Oh and most messages just say "hi" or "msn ok?" lucky for them am in a good mood today.

    But I'm not gonna be as stupid as Alban to complain about it. If my eyes and face help me meet people, it's better than the opposite.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Confidence is a slight edge and nothing else. Women aren't that superficial, even at first impressions. There are still plenty of honestly awkward geeks out there getting laid more or less by accident.
  • Tonje Oliversen
    You guys are pretty far off topic by the way
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Hi. My name's Evan. I derail forum discussions.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Lydia, off-topic is the only way to roll around here. Otherwise no one would talk anymore because most topics are usually dead after post #25.
  • Tonje Oliversen
    I just realized there's like 100 000 members of this website, and the forums population seems less than 100!

    So all the others are just sending messages to random people completely out of the blue I guess!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    That is because forums are for dorks.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    "If my eyes and face help me meet people, it's better than the opposite."

    lol... someone is an open narcissist!
  • Tonje Oliversen
    Yeah, I wanted to say "my ass" but my ass is not that great!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    HOT GIRL uses SELF-DEPRECATION

    It's super effective!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    It's OK. This is China. Half the people here are 飞机场's so if you're even a little bit beyond that, you're already above average.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Jesus Christ Evan, you need to stop beating me by 5 seconds to every post! hahahaha
  • Tonje Oliversen
    hmmm let's stop talking about my ass! (I know I know, it's me who brought up the topic)!

    Who is Evan?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Who knows? Some daft asshole, maybe.
  • Stanley Zarretta
    Insecurity is the real reason,
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    老他妈有那贱逼放些个逼照片,你丫斗鸡巴什么骚啊,一天到晚跟这儿犯贱,饥渴去当鸡啊,让人看你丫那都没捏变型儿了的胸特美是么,我还真就是不明白了,妈的
  • wrote:
    Good thread.

    It is stupid to be reasonable with female.

    1. If you like me and you are a beautiful girl, please send message to me.
    2. Your message will not bother me.
    3. I will not harass girls on the Internet, because it is not interesting.
  • Albulena Imeri
    If a girl just want to find a hubby, she may not be very interested in short-term relationships, I understand.
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    hey Lydia i complained about it because i was in a bad mood unlike you today and pretty angry to stupid people but i'm done with it.

    by the way maybe if you have a pretty face people will wanna meet you but they won't respect you, and beauty alone is a window , it can be broke easily and then you can see that there is nothing behind it and then you end up alone. so keep it going keep betting on you beauty alone if you have one but i hope you will be ready when it will fade cause then your gonna feel pretty lonely

    look at me i'm handsome never had problem getting girl, i'm with the same beautiful korean girl since three years! BUT for me it's not enough because the real beauty is intelligence and culture and i also have a lot of that(!^^!^^!^^!)

    someone smart and cultured will always look handsome to people even itf his not because of his charme
    but someone handsome only will not be that lucky because you want him first look then you talk and you realize he is pretty boring or stupid well that's happen a lot also for girl so good luck
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    i totally agree with girls saying there is freaks on this website
    i totally agree with girls saying they don't want people adding them without writing first or just for stupid reasons
    i totally desagree with girls having a mean way on their front page

    that's all
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    ah Lydia Lydia, poor Lydia, maybe that's why your are still single
    people like to hang out with you but if they have to face you every day just alone they run away because they feel boring
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Ans: because there are not enough guys around to compensate ... hahahaha ...
  • Børge Notkevich
    there's just way too many sick weird guys on this site, more then the interesting worth of getting to know ones. sick of getting msgs: can I have your msn, qq and phone number? and so many other personal questions!

    most girls are just here to make friends, if you want more you should be on a dating sitE!
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    create a female profile here and u will discover the reason
  • Tonje Oliversen
    @Alban, maybe you just got a wrong idea and should not take what I write so seriously. Relax ;-) And thank you for assuming I'm stupid and boring haha!
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    thank you for assuming the same for me ahah, it's just the idea your giving from what you said. don't took it bad we all fire at each other in those kind of topics. kind of boring after a while isn't it?

    leaving it.....
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    we ar chinese~~~dont say what fuck open minded~~~beocs the diffrent culture,then find differing aspects between countrys~~~~you just pay your patient on girls from your country or who is open minded~~~no need judge ppl who‘s mind diffrent with you~~~~bullshit!!
  • John
    John wrote:
    #1 rule when it comes to dealing with women:

    "If they are interested, anything you say to them will "work". Your corny jokes will be funny and your sorry attempts at an "advance" will be gladly accepted. You'll score without having to try."

    Do you have any idea the kind of shit I've gotten away with on first dates, not to mention during simple "meet ups" where we were supposed to just "talk"? This applies to girls from any country. Just because you're a Chinese woman doesn't mean you're a prude and just because you're an American woman doesn't automatically mean that you'll fuck the entire basketball team plus the waterboy!

    If you like someone, there are no rules and if you don't then you won't and that's that!

    However, I do understand the point the OP is trying to make and I also find such girls annoying as well. They're just simply easy girls with a lot of bullshit standards and haven't yet been able to figure out what a real woman is. I just simply choose to move on to the next profile. Whenever I'm on WLIB that is.

    It's all entertainment to me at the end of the day.
  • Veronica Skagen
    anyone going to conclude this topic?
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    does anyone ever concluded any topics?
  • Stella
    Stella wrote:
    when it comes,it will
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I do not understand why you give a damn about girls. They never know what they want. That is why a woman of 40 can reason like a girl of 15 years. She says "no" when she means "yes". I want you to try the ones that are being proud here and see if you wo'nt bed them!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    You should never try to reason with a woman. It's way more efficient to wait for her to change her mind ;)
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    god why no one puts the name of the people they are talking to.we never no who's talking to who!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc