Discussion » Travel » You want a work Visa?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Hi how hard is it to get a work VISA?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I can get work VISA's for foreigners
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    how do you do that? do you know kung fu?
  • Veronica Skagen
    Kung fu for?
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    @ Ong, kung for for getting visas. Joakim knows kung fu too.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Yeah but the information provided by the nice girl on the link can only get you so far. I am not offering information. I am offering a work Visa.

Information= Oh sure I can tell you where to go get ripped off by a Chinese agent.

If you guys knew how much more the agents here charge than the actual cost of the visa you would be really pissed off and feel very taken advantage of.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    The cost of a work visa:
    ~630 RMB health check
    ~930 RMB Z (work) visa fee
    400 RMB residence permit fee (this is a visa that you must buy within a month of entering China on your Z visa.)
    ~100 RMB to get an official translation of your passport and proof of unemployment

On top of these there's the cost of leaving the country for a couple of days to get your visa, and the time it takes to get the documents together from the respective government agencies.

A work visa is tied to a specific job, so getting a magic work visa wouldn't be any more legal than working on your F or L visa unless you were working for the sponsoring company.

But if Kodi can do the things to get a visa for someone with a sponsoring company who doesn't quite qualify (has aids/ doesn't have a bachelor's degree/ doesn't have 2 years of work experience) or just doesn't want to leave the country to get the visa, then I think that would be worth something to a lot of people.
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    "Yeah but the information provided by the nice girl on the link can only get you so far. I am not offering information. I am offering a work Visa.
    "

The nice girl is offering Visa as well :)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Thats the point hehe. They still have to leave the country and at least go to HongKong. Since when does the legality of anything actually matter in China?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Yeah a Visa for which many are not eligible to receive. Multiple entry, residency, etc...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Ok I am officially ready to start getting work Visas for foreigners regardless of their situation (Ex. missing documents etc....), unless they are trouble makers and do illegal things that would get them kicked out of the country.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.