Discussion » Nonsense » VU= VICS UNIVERSITY

• Ms.VICS
    Ms.VICS wrote:
    VU=VICS UNIVERSITY AND THE WELCOME BACK PARTY IS ON THE 27TH MARCH,AND THE ONES DIDNT GET THE VICS UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD CAN GET IT THAT DAY IF U ARE A STUDENT U DONT WANT TO MISS IT,U WILL GET HALF PRICE ON THE ENTRANCE AND FREE DRINKS ALL NIGHT ON MONDAYS AND OTHER STUFFF......................... IF ANYBODY IS INTO IT LEAVE A COMMENT OR LEAVE ME A MSG ,WHEN U COME TO THE PARTY THAT DAY U WILL GET UR CARD ..............................................LET ME KNOW

MS.VICS
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    give me all the details...PM
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    Can you be more specific please?
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    well with that card VU STUDENT CARD ,u can get free drinks on every monday,all night and when there is some events u can get in half price cause u have the card,we will do a WELCOME BACK PARTY ON THE 27TH OF MARCH ,IF ANY OF U DONT HAVE THE VU STUDENT CARD U CAN COME THAT DAY AND GET YOURS. OR U CAN SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WLIB I CAN PUT IT UP FOR U ,LET ME KNOW
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    I had wonderful birthday party in Vics club! O(∩_∩)O I am a number of Nirvana fitness so free entrence on weekend and 50% discount for drinking from Monday to Thursday! \(^o^)/~
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    thank u so much and glad a had a wonderful party in VICS its really good to know ,hope to see u on our next event.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.