Discussion » Nonsense » some thing bother me,Help me~

• Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    I have a friend.we were classmates for highschool,and know,we have some thing in commen and we are not bad.

But,

He usually ask me to his place alone....and recently,he trough me a kiss when i drive him back to home after we had played basketball...Holy sh*t..................

I wonder know IS HE A HOMOSEXUAL?

How can i find out the answer,not in a straight way,,,,,,,
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Really? You're still confused? It seems clear that your classmate likes men.

If one of my buddies tried kissing me, I'd assume that he's a member of the pink brigade. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

My advice would be to ask him flat out if he likes dudes and take it from there.

Good luck!
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    He could be just a bit effeminate. Or else he really liked your basketball time :P
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    He is so the very very gay. He is in fact so gay that gay people point at him and call him gay.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:

But,He still my friend....

And....He didnt do any offenced me.....

What shall i do?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    tell him you are not a gay, have no interesting in him.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Well, does he know that you are not gay? Has he seen you with women or a girlfriend? If not then yes, tell him you are not homosexual and you don't want to be.

I figure it's like this for gay guys... they must get shot down by straight guys a lot right? So they are used to it. Just like straight men are used to being shot down by women. No harm, no foul.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    He knew that im not a gay for 12 years!

I have no girl friend now,But I ensure he know Im a straight man.....
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    But,He never do any thing or Spoke any over words to me.

What can i Say?

Get off my face!you gay!Im not a gay!

nononono,not for him...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Wear this shirt next time you see him:

• Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    give all my respect to you,dude....

you beat me ....
  • Renate Pedersen
    同性恋在行为上却有怪异,只要没对你动手动脚就不必担心什么,没人定义说同性恋不能有异性恋的朋友,如果你介意他是同性恋,怕被指指点点那就要避开他。
  • Celine Aronsen
    哈哈~~我倒是很喜欢交同性恋朋友,我是说男的哈! 小子,你看着办咯~~尽量不要伤害到他的心理。
  • Kenneth Slydahl
    That's so easy to solve it.find a girlfriend for yourself or introduce a girlfriend to him: -)
  • Miriam Pedersen
    我很想认识个同性恋的女孩子。可是我到如今碰到的所有女孩子都马上爱上了我。。。好让我好郁闷哦。
  • Cecilie Reksten
    楼上的,你真屌
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    @Jon, how about no?

pretty much just ask him, there isn't any other way to put it, and if he's so openly gay that he'd blow you kisses, i'm sure he'd say yeah if you asked him.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    OK.

Streight way,best way...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Let me get this straight...(pardon my choice of words)

Your guy friend wanted to kiss you and you want to know if he's gay?

Jesus...
    . wrote:
    Kisses don't matter, the french make out with each other all the time but are totally not gay. But check his driving style, from that you can see if he's gay or not.

This is true, btw.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    @Peter:

actually,he just kiss me his hand ,you know?and,Maybe I can do that to My male friend too....

But he always invide me go to his house....and wanna cook for me......
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    @. what are you talking about? All French people are gay, that's why they do that.
    @ Fagio, why is this an issue? I have the feeling you don't actually care one way or the other if he's gay or not, and I'm pretty sure your friend of 12 years is not gonna try to rape you. If he does something like try to kiss you, just tell him you're not gay and he shouldn't do that. Otherwise, it doesn't seem like it matters. I have no problems with going over to a gay friend's house if he'll cook for me; even my girlfriend doesn't cook for me!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.