Discussion » Beijing Life » Weekend, where to go?

• Ms.Twins
    Ms.Twins wrote:
    Night live in Bj is constantly growing up, a lot of places to go for different tastes and purposes. What is YOUR place? Why do you like it?
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    D-22. Live music, good people and cheap beer.
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Where exactly is D-22? I am ashamed to say I haven't been there b4
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    in Wu Daokou
  • Pernille Nordlie
    Well it is constantly growing but I'm also getting bored of doing the same things..
    Thursday night Xiu, Friday night Tun, Sat night Lantern, White Rabbit.
    And in between all of that hitting D-Lounge,Q bar and Apothecary.
    Punk has potential but is rarely busy

I went to Dao yesterday it was smaller then I expected. R&B stuff DJ was good but another pointless MC shouting "hey", "yo" a lot.. I hope these ppl dont get paid..

Shane if your more south of Beijing you can always check out Mako..its a new music venue..havent been there yet myself.
  • Linn Nesse
    Linn Nesse wrote:
    Luoguxiang is my joint. I often go to Laowu. ppl are friendly, the music is soft & heavy after 10pm, & 20rmb a pitcher.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Shane, D-22 is opposite the south gate of Tsinghua university. 242 Chengfu Lu.
  • Tommy Andresen
    You've just named the days of ladies night!) And all that places r absolutely different from each other. Xiu and Tun-really strange combination!) Ok, if someone will ask u about what place u want to be in Bj, what gonna be u r answer?U'll paid more attention to the design,drink or people around?
  • Miriam Pedersen
    Distance.
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    哥,你也爱去老五马?我以前大概每周都会去一两次。。。。下次看到我的话一定要打个招呼!哈哈

When you remove the aspect of money and age from the situation, xiu and tun are generally the same, a bunch of foreigners trying to get their rocks off :) Those two bars are great on thurs and fri, although just a tad overcrowded.

Thanks Peter, I wanna make it down there after i get back from shenzhen this week. If I see ya down there i'll give u a shout!

Anyone been to Latte yet next door to mix? In my opinion, its like all the other bars, mix, vix, 等等, but its dance floor is a staircase..... nothing special wouldn't waste ur time

Been to apothecary.... nice crowd of folks, but I don't really like spending 50/glass
    The drinks I ordered there were really tasty though
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    probably Cheers, since I've spent so much time in there. Know the people, regulars, etc. And I guess Nanjie
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    If i say stay at home........
  • Vera Luo
    Vera Luo wrote:
    shane, where is "老五马" ? a club or...??
  • Christian Hansen
    My favorite places are Salsa Caribe because of the music and Luga's Villa for the food =)
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    i love east shore jazz cafe! bit a bit too far and almost never have time or interest to go out. D-22 is very close to my place, I love that cat ear hole too!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.