Discussion » Nonsense » your tastes

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    A: some of chinese women........called as beauties by foreingers ........even if 200% chinese are no doubt scared by their faces ..................so whose taste is wrong?

B: well that is not my point here, actually there still are a part of chinese female who are definately amazing or terrible ...from both points of views.

C: so .......of the whole world, we have to leave some of chinese females , neither westen guys or chinese brothers would appreciate their appearances

i only thnik about those i mentioned above cause i casually saw some profiles here, and then started to think about taking some artistic photographys with heavy makeups as well, i have not decide yet, i need to develope some skill to recognize my own from these kind of pix. cause i kinda worry i would mis my pix with someone else. ha
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    heavy makeup, well done, make ppl another face
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    omg.........chuck, i always know u are the superman.
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    the beauty is in the eye of beholder 情人眼里出西施
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    the tv play?
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Nah, Chuck isn't trying to start a beauty contest. He just wants to compare tastes. I'll play.

I hate make-up. A girl who looks good getting out of bed to brush her teeth is 10 times hotter than a girl who has ten pounds of crud caked to her face. I also like a girl with a little meat on her bones. These chicks you can bench press with one hand are a little disturbing.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    yeah natural looking is definitely the best
    but u can not deny that sometime it makes better as well when with some makeups,light or heavy one,just depedents on how is it after makeup done
  • Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:
    Nah, Peter darling, it's not that simple. it's more of different criteria towards aesthetics between westerners and Asians. it's often the case, i nudge my friend and say: check out the guy(a laowai) over there, he's so cute! And my laowai mate would say: he's so gay! or he's such a loser blah blah.. it's not like i was attracted to the wrong guy... and vise versa, some laowai would put some non good-looking girl into a pedestal. this is like a long debating topic that never ends and i''ll never get tired of it~ it's like one's attempts to figure out if someone's good looking in his/her own niche creates a second level of fun! or it's just becoz we can't tell whether a laowai is good-looking or not, it gives us a chance to shake off our shallow minds and prevent us from narrowing our options.

i'm just bullshitting, ain't i?

• Miriam Pedersen
    I'm with Nina. A girl with makeup looks always better than without. Makeups, if used decently and with care always improve the look, regardless how ugly or pretty you are without. So there is no point in condamning the use of makeups.

No, I'm not with the cosmetic industry.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    My dear Mia, you are saying that Chinese girls can't tell if a foreign guy is good looking or not?

That explains a lot.
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    I prefer no make-up on the minority of women that look amazing without it, but for the rest I think make-up helps!
  • Linn Nesse
    Linn Nesse wrote:
    take time, buddy. you've make headway with the make-up. congrats! ;p

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.