Discussion » Nonsense » HOW MANY OF U LIKE VICS ????

• Ms.VICS
    Ms.VICS wrote:
    HELLO EVERYONE IM MS.VICS ,i know there is alot of bad side of vics but there are good ones too.i like Vics cause me and my friends go there alot and we are not "xiao jie",just abunch of girls have a good time.and meeting new ppl but not the really drunks ones ,cause u will have no idea what the hell are they thinking hahaha. ( so tell me about what do u think like this we can do better with u all to help )
  • 张一驰
    张一驰 wrote:
    Hey, Ms. VICS, I think there is a misunderstanding of the "xiao jie" thing in VICS. I mean come on, which club you don't see hot chicks. Besides, they are not prostitutes. Modern society, although the morality thing is a little bit disappointed, people do it anyway. It has more become a common sense. I think people who think the girls in clubs are "xiao jie" is because they are either conservative or they just can't get chicks.

I like VICS. but, in general, I want to say is that please pick some good dancers, some of them do not really have good faces and in good shape, they still dance on the stage. It's ok if they are good dancers, but sometimes I just see horrible dancers there.

Anyway, VICS is one of the best clubs in Beijing per say. Professionlism is a character I would say. I am taking my friends going to VICS again this coming summer.

So, keep it up.
  • Hariwan Zebari
    I dont think there was a misunderstanding concerning the "xiao jie". There are some ... but like any other big club in Beijing or any other city in the world. It's not the management's fault or something, but those girls know which kind of people go to Vics so they also go there. And of course all the girls are not "xiao jie" in Vics :)

I like Vics, but as i said earlier, i would love a quiet place where i can talk to my friends without having to yell.

As someone else said, you're very concerned about Vics's reputation in WLIB and it feels good knowing that someone actually discuss, try to know what are the good and bad points about his work place, and try to improve it.
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    张一驰,thank u for ur support and the rest of u i will damn sure ill keep it up hehe.
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    come on ppl none of u like vics ??????????????????????
  • Amalie Nilsen
    Amalie Nilsen wrote:
    i like it,'cause they let guys go up stage and dance,hahah~
    but ahh well . . . i seldom go there.
    still like it,anyway.
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    thanks 笑 i know that feeling .............................
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Is business really that bad?
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    well think whatever u like Peter and thank u for the story .
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Just out of curiosity, Ms. VICS, what's with the numerous focus groups?

Seems to me that VICS is a Beijing nightlife institution immune from shifts in trends and will continue to be a mainstay for a long time to come.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.