Discussion » Film & TV » 你好! Ladies and GentleMen

• Awa
    Awa wrote:
    It would be to know if it is true the end of the world in 2012 because scientists say that it is completely false thus , So I do not know in advance.

So what do you think of that ?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    well, if you are talking about the Mayan Calender, so far i know the theory is that the calender ends in 2012 but that doesnt necessarily mean that the world would end with it. Historicans suppose, ther should be a new Calender cyclus, that's it. BTW the film is totally shit.

seriously, why should the world end at all?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Please relax and stay calm. I will make a prediction about the end of he world. The world will end as soon as the sun begins to swell to the size of a red giant and swallows the Earth. That is another 6 billion years in the future, so no need to worry.

Chances are the human species will not even be around anymore by the time the Earth meets its death. We are only a tip of a branch on the evolutionary tree of billions and billions of extinct species that lived on Earth before us. We have the favorable characteristics that give us the comparative advantage for survival now, but there is no law that says we are insured survival in the future. Our intelligence may actually become our disadvantage. I hope we can overcome our arrogance as a species in the future.

• Miller
    Miller wrote:
    I think that it is us who are going to create notr end of the world because God it is him who created the world. That by the will of whom we are human on earth as on sea (the Generous, Any Powerful, the God Our Creator).
    The problem it is tan which we continue has to warm the climatic, there will be a cast iron of glasses and level sea..

And The global warming is a global phenomenon: it gets all the planet and not such or such region in particular. Actually, as it reaches varied geographical zones, its consequences can be very diverse. Numerous scenarios are envisaged. Some tend to come true, the others stay of the order of the hypothesis.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.