Discussion » Dating & Romance » what is the most romantic thing you have ever done

• Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:
    what is the most romantic thing you have ever done..?

i'll start first..
    i made an hour long electro mix tape of love songs..wrote a love poem and read out loud right in front of the lucky bastard...
    and i got rejected....

it was indeed one the high lights in my life!

ok your turn
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    poems/stories, paintings/handcrafts, cooking, singing, candle parade to welcome her home, go find the things she has been looking for ... in the end, if it works out, it is not because of these ...
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    drave together around the city with the music on,one did not know how to use GPS,the other one is not familiar with the city,just drave along,then had very early breakfast in MCdonalds ... ... =)
  • Marlene Sannes
    hahahahahahahahahha......
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    The most romantic thing I have done is make handmade gifts for every gift giving occasion, chill champagne and trail rose petals all around the apartment, recite poetry in Chinese, used massage oil for long massage, have the reggae groves turned down low, dance to the Beatles in the living room with her in my arms, laugh and tickle each other until we cried, cooked dinner and had her a bubble bath waiting with rose petals sprinkled throughout, did the dishes and told her to relax and enjoy her time off, prepared surprise picnic and left her notes telling her where to meet me, combed her hair and whispered how beautiful she is to me and why I love her in her ear, sent her text messages telling her how much I was thinking about her while i was at work, gave her all the freedom she needed and still let her know I was there if she fell.
  • Åse Marie Strand
    Man, I am coming to realize that I am not that romantic at all. Here goes: the most romantic thing that I've ever done is drive across the US to see a man. I know, nothing extravagant or heart stopping. This answer is just as bad as my answer to the question: where's the most exciting place you're ever had sex. I am feeling a little lame right now. shrugs.
  • Åse Marie Strand
    Oh P.S., done the mix tape thing a couple times but it seems the two guys that I have done this for have never really fully appreciated this gesture. One dude said: What kind of weird music do you listen to (apparently too much Weezer for his taste) the other threw the mix into a drawer and never listened to it :(
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    I guess...flew to Cyprus from the UK to see a girl. Nothing mind-blowing, really.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.