Discussion » Beijing Life » exchange ........

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    is there anyone here who wants to learn guitars or tranditional chinese paintings? i will teach u if u have something that attracts me in exchange.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Amber! You never said I had to give you something in exchange... ummm... I can teach you how to race motorcycles or go-karts. Or uhh... I can teach you to ski and snowboard or skate.

Or..... I could teach you to become a better lover, but you will have to do a lot more than teach me guitar in exchange for those lessons hahahaha
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    sth that attract u? specify?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    sounds cool!!! jon
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    what attracts me?that is nothing for u to think about. i mean do not worry about it, just write down what u are good at here, if u have a interest in learning classic guitar or the painthing thing.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    and i can teach chinese,guess nobody needs it, but it is worth to try cause i got a wonderful voice...............
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Amber, do you know how to make dessert? I can cook many things, but stuff if I know how to even make cookies ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    yes!!!!!!!! who do u think u are talking to?.............i am a cook Kanai,a ninja,.....well i just wonder why u want this skill ,....................anyway what in exchange?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... you are correct, I really do not know to whom I was talking ... your back? or your tattoo? assuming that is yourself in the profile photo ...

I probably have something to exchange, but on second thought ... I think I will find someone else ...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I can teach u...all things related to physics...how different lenses got difference effects on DSLR, how your computer works, how electromagnetic waves transmit informations, how microwave oven heats food, how ur electrical guitar produce sound...structure of an motor engine, a turbo fan, a jet engine...how to calculate the critical volume of a uranium ingot, how to calculate 1st/2nd/3rd cosmic velocity, how to calculate chandrasekhar limit...what we know now abt our universe...

seem all useless (
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    very interesting Da Fan,special enough for me............so does that mean u are into learning some of those i can offer?and what is it?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I will teach you Photoshop, Adobe Premier, After Effects and Maya..I am desperate to learn a guitar
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    hehe , u are so cute ,methew, i will think about it.
  • Brusch
    Brusch wrote:
    Hi Amber, traditional chinese painting sounds interesting, also the language part...
    I could teach you some chen style taijiquan, or driving motorcycle, or swimming... or how to get late for work on a regular basis...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    finally.........tranditional chinese painting.......u have gotta love it,i mean, we live in china,not only is it a skill but also one of the chinese cultures..............trust me,
  • Brusch
    Brusch wrote:
    I agree. And I trust you...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    chen style taijiquan? i was talking about it with my coworker. where did u learn it? ....btw ....it is harder and harder to meet someone older than me,
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yes, that happens when you turn 90 years old, there are not many people left who are still older than you!
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    omg,what am i gonna do now? omg,did i break any rules again? forgive me,that is not what i am good at.
  • Brusch
    Brusch wrote:
    Ah, a compliment... well, we certainly exist; the older you get, the better you know when to hide and when to show up ... I learned it in Germany, from a man whose sheer presence is proof that taiji has enormous positive effects on your mental and physical condition...so definitely a good choice to learn it .
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Im interested in learning guitars:)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    This is the seed for create a ¨Bank of Time¨ in Beijing :)
    In Spain, we have one in Barcelona. Is very nice exchange the teaching skills without money, in an ambiet of friendship.

http://www.kroonos.com/ in spanish and english

I can teach yoga and somethings about acrobatics
  • Tonje Nygård
    Tonje Nygård wrote:
    我教你广东话?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i show my skills here first, but i wonnt mind if someone will teach me for free if they do not want nothing from me.........well .the point is where u are......things i would like to learn ............hahaha
  • Patrick Coleman
    what kind of things are you interested to learn?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.