Discussion » Nonsense » recohnize a girl

• Mr Pussy Sucker
    Mr Pussy Sucker wrote:
    how can we recognize a girl that what she want??????????????
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yes, but it works better on a sunday. Keep that in mind.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    You want to re-cohnize a girl? Thus... turning her Jewish?
  • Mr Pussy Sucker
    oh come on guys don`t be take eassy.........................come on plz describe it probably...............hum???
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Dude, we don't have a clue what you are asking. Do you want to know how to tell the difference between a girl and a boy? Girls usually have longer hair. And they are prettier.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Question: how can we recognize a girl that what she want??????????????

*Adjusts Google Translate settings to leet > English > Fop*

Translation: Much to my chagrin, I'm afraid that I do not understand what the female gender seeks in regards to relationships with males.

Question: oh come on guys don`t be take eassy.........................come on plz describe it probably...............hum???

Translation: Oh, chaps. Please don't be fresh with me. It'd be brilliant if you could just answer my inquiry, yes?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    This from famous chain letter, maybe it helps you.

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    totally a disaster
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
  • Tonje Nygård
    Tonje Nygård wrote:
    其实,女孩们也不是很知道她们想要什么的。
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Feel her with your heart,

Watch her with your cariness,

Know her with logical and calm,dont by youself's imagination,She is what she is.

then,you might know what she want.

• Mr Pussy Sucker
    hey and anyone elas?????/
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Hélas??!!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Women want a man who can actually make some damned sense when he speaks...
  • Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    just ask her. easy and simple.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    If you have to ask - publicly, no less- you're already fucked
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    adolfo,u are the man.i really enjoyed and laughed at what u wrote here.siw.q,u said no connection between man and woman?maybe u want to be alone?i think girls are sometimes very complicated.never know if a girl is looking a u cos she likes u or cos she would like to put u down hard.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @ Adolfo: Oh man that is the best comment I have ever heard about this topic! Funny funny funny!

I still have much to learn about women. I do know that they have much to teach us males about life. If we make a conscience effort to understand them then we may actually learn more about ourselves and how we can be better human beings. However, I am really in no position to even act like I know what I am talking about when it comes to exactly what all women want. Below or some of my best guesses.

Maybe a good listener, security, independence, equality, respect, love, a hug when she is feeling sad, space when she wants to grow, sex when she is feeling feisty, and effort from her other half to really understand what she is saying when she says it.

Women can recognize if a man is putting forth genuine effort. If she wants a man she will act like it. If she doesn't then she probably will give signs that she doesn't. No need to trivialize the interaction even though it is difficult to decide when enough effort is enough.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Rita ... why not? I thought you like it more when you have gained weight ... by the way, are we meeting this week? or do you want me to send those contact details to you?

... like Tony D said, you are in serious trouble already if you have to ask in a public forum (people who knows crap about you), instead of privately with your buddies or best friends (people who knows you) ... unless you are so inexperienced that you have no idea what you are doing ...

Q: are you referring to a specific girl? or just how to spot a girl in the bar or pub?

If it is the first case, no one can help you ... in most cases, when the right girl shows up in your life, and only if you are really lucky, both will experience that "click" and then the rest will follow naturally, but mostly, there is not ... that's why in order to spot DE girl, you need to mingle with a large group of people, and then find that special one you like ...

If it is the latter case, I dont have a clue how to help you ...
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @ Steve Mensah, Kodi, if someday you travel to spain, remember those words, can save your life in front of spanish woman ;p they are very real
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    will do.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    ask her...................

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.