Discussion » Travel » Want to go to ningxia for free?

• Rene Ruining
    Rene Ruining wrote:
    hi!

i was not sure where to place this ad, as it is not only travel but not really work.
    There will be an activity promoting domino-toppling (like Domino day) held in yinchuan, the capital of ningxia, from the 15th to 17th of February. The company organizing the event is looking for a handful of foreigners to give the event an international touch, as there will also be some media there.

They will pay for the flight, food and accomodation and give you 500 RMB each day for just about 4-5 hours (from about ten in the morning to three in the afternoon) participating in some domino-playing. The rest of the time can be spent freely to go and see sights in Yinchuan.
    We'll take a plane on february 14th to yinchuan, then the event will take place from the 15th to the 17th, and you can fly back to beijing either in the evening of the 17th if you need to get back fast, or also on the 18th or 19th, where the company will continue to pay for the hotel, which means you would have one or two days to go sightseeing.

i am a student from austria who will also participate in the event. a chinese friend of mine working for this company asked me to help him out in finding some young caucasians (so no ABCs for example). you don't need to be fluent in Chinese, but some basic skills might help, but even that is not a prerequisite.

so if you're interested (or if you know anybody who might be interested), if you don't have any plans from the 14th to the 17th, want to go to Ningxia for free and earn 1500 RMB for building domino-lines a couple of hours each day, have fun and meet some new friends, then write me a pm including your nationality, age, gender and maybe email address so we can get in contact soon. i will then also need two or three recent photos of you so we can send them to the company to let them make their choice within the next few days.

hope to hear from you soon,
    rene
  • Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    Young caucasians...
    I really should raise some of those...pimp them hard...could be rich soon.

Just kiddddddddddddddding....lol.

Sounds attempting......good luck.
  • Halvor Høen Hval
    do you need some belirussians, cute and easy-going? i'd like to take part in!! :-D
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA this is so cool!
  • Kaka127
    Kaka127 wrote:
    I MISSED EVERYTHING!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.