Discussion » Nonsense » Those who haven't been circumcised are not conside

• C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    Recently I watched i documentary about some countries in West Africa and what's amazing is: circumcision is part of their culture and young boys must do so at an early age. Circumcision is considered to be a tough test that every man must do. This will protect you from deseases and improve ur cleaness. So what I'm asking here is how many people have been circumcised? at what age did you do it? and how do feel compared to before?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Why not give out your answer first, haha.

What I know more is they also circumcise girls during their adolescence: labia and clitoris are totally removed...and the reason to do so is not related to hygien...that's terrible
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    it's not only in Africa but actually lotta people r aware of this fact and and don't miss to be circumcised at early age, cuz honestly speaking it's more related to hygiene for a man to do so and as they said in Africa u'll be considered to be a real man after having overcome this rude ordeal and it's also a cultural arguments and / or traditional: it is an initiation rite for passage of state child (Boy) to adult gendered (Male) . Well for girls here we cannot say circumcision but we should say "excision". In fact there r still some African countries deeply rooted in their culture who practice the excision and the reason is a moral for a preservation of virginity before marriage and fidelity afterwards (master her desire) cuz has we know African people r considered to be very traditional and rooted in their culture but also open to other cultures and traditions. Nowadays it's rare to see girls who have been excised in Africa the practice of excision is now prohibited that's why a lot of laws have been voted years and years ago to fight against the excision
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    The ablation can not be compare with the circumcision,
    The emasculation can be compare with the ablation.
    In some tribus they do some cuts in the glans, like the bud of a rose. This is similar to the ablation.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    8,mabe 9 years old.

none feelling...

more sexual pleasure?I dont konw,I was too yong to compare the befor and after...
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    at ealy age man when i was 3.
    about the feeling, I think I'm a real man now hehe
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    @Oulalala

yeah!little tough guy!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    at age when i was in primary school, i cant remember clearly...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    wow, glad to hear that:)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Haha well I did not have it done when I was a child because the doctor told my mother that it was risky because my Little jiji was too small. Perhaps in the past when people did not shower often circumcision had the function of reducing infection, however I have spoken to many doctors who believe circumcision is an outdated practice. I take a shower often so there is no problem. Keep your little brother clean and you should have no problems. I do not want to loose a part of mine haha! Circumcising females or (FGM female genital mutilation) is useless. Why would you want to get rid of something as wonderful as the clitoris? Damn insecure males created this practice. However I have read studies that suggest that the competition for females in some places in Africa is very fierce. This could have been a reason for this horrific practice being employed in the past. I saw videos about this in a philosophy class. It still happens in Somalia even though their are laws against it.
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    "This will protect you from deseases and improve ur cleaness."

Well... Would removing your eyelids protect your eyes more? The extra skin is there for a reason, the only way it can go bad is if you never shower, and never clean it properly :-)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Having pasta with smoked salmon tonight, just finished boiling the pasta, so sneaked out here to answer the questions ...

1. Yes
    2. maybe 7 yo?
    3. I remember it was painful when I woke up after the op, but dont remember any difference before and after ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    John Harvey Kellogg, creator of the famous breakfast cereal, thougth that eat his cereals and circumcision prevent masturbation.
    About the cereals, I know that is false haha
    and about the circumcision??? so people say that the direct stimulation by the hand is painful, without some kind of cream.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    From Wiki haha, too funny this fucking doctor

Kellogg worked on the rehabilitation of masturbators, often employing extreme measures, even mutilation, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying phenol (carbolic acid) to a young woman's clitoris. In his Plain Facts for Old and Young,[5] he wrote
    “ A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed. ”
    and
    “ In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid [phenol] to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement.
    ---------------------------------------------------

I like this part ..as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment.

Menudo Cabronazo !!!!!
  • Bendik Johansen
    Interesting, in the USA as far as I know almost every kid gets circumcised when very young, as an infant. I certainly wouldn't want to remember the experience!...cant recall any uncut classmates either- I guess its a standard procedure in North America..
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    ?_? what´s the problem??

I have posted some ideas of Dr. Kellogg, how his prejudices about the sex and masturbation were used for justify the circumcision. Is very dangerous when some people try to give their own practises a natural component, trying to convert a practise social in something natural, talking about health and these things, very dangerous. Many bad examples in the history about this.
    Some medics (religious) are all fucking day spend their time trying to convert one religious practise in something natural. A circumcised as the Holy Bible commands.

If some person is jews, or puritan or other religion in which they need circumcision, goof for them.

Talking about science:

Circumcision prevents cancer.... the accumulation of smegma is the cause, so (some people said in this post before) bad hygiene is the cause. Is some person is lazy for clean his pennis all day, then he should circumcision.

Circumcision cures phimosis, the hard cases.

Circumcision and the AIDS...... the explanation about these doctors is about some bacteria that live in the foreskin and facilitate the transmission. Again, accepting as true this explanation, if you clean your pennis, there isn´t problem. So maybe before to cut nothing, also these doctors can give class about the hygiene of pennis.
    and two things about this:
    a) The most of this studies use stadistics, and using stadistics you can prove many things, for example, Europe has a low level in AIDS and also has a big population without circumcision.
    b) Also we can change the argument and said that, with the protection of the foreskin, you have more probabilities of have minor injuries and then blood contact, and is more easy transmit the AIDS.

Circumcision is a symbol of identity, religious or social.

• Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    For some people, as explained above, circumcision is a religious requirement, whilst for others it is a social indicator marking a boy's progression into manhood. In some African countries, USA, it has become an approved medical and social custom for the majority. There are strong medical reasons for circumcision - many of which actually underlie the religious and social performance of the rite.

Circumcision totally prevents Phimosis - a condition in which the opening at the end of the foreskin is too small and tight to allow it to be freely retracted over the whole glans when both flaccid and erect. For some boys this opening is so tight that the whole foreskin balloons out painfully when urinating. This is unnatural and, if not treated, can cause severe bladder and kidney problems in later life, or even death from urinary tract infection, anuria and kidney failure.

Circumcision totally prevents Paraphimosis - a condition in which the foreskin can be retracted over the glans, often with some difficulty, when flaccid but then becomes trapped in the coronal groove as the glans swells with erection. The constriction of the foreskin causes the glans to swell even more and a vicious circle sets in. Prompt professional action can return the foreskin to its original state of covering the glans, but if left a paraphimosis can cause gangrene and loss of the glans. A boy who has suffered an incidence of paraphimosis should be circumcised after the immediate relief of the symptoms to prevent it from happening again - as it surely will whilst he is enjoying sex!

Circumcision prevents Balanitis - infection of the foreskin and glans caused by bacteria and fungi which thrive on stale urine, unremoved smegma and the warm, moist environment beneath the foreskin. Irritation can also result from some individual's reaction to body soaps which contact this sensitive area. It can also sometimes be set off by certain detergents used to wash underwear. When this occurs, the inflamed area then becomes colonized by harmful bacteria. It follows that if a foreskin is removed it cannot become infected. The bared glans of a circumcised penis changes slightly and is not susceptible to this sort of infection.

Circumcision corrects Frenulum Breve - a condition in which the frenulum (a cord of skin joining the foreskin to the back of the glans in the cleft on the underside) is short and tight, thus pulling the tip of the glans over to a point of pain. It forms a tight web preventing the retracted foreskin from lying flat along the shaft. If not attended to, the short frenulum can rip during sex with painful and bloody consequences. It can also inhibit a boy's enjoyment of sex as he strives never to put any strain on the frenulum and thus limits retraction and suppresses his erections. Some women report that this tight band can rub and cause them pain during intercourse. In all circumcisions the frenulum is severed in part and in many it is removed altogether.

Circumcision increases 'staying power'. The most common complaint from women regarding sex is that their partners 'come' too quickly and they themselves are not brought to orgasm. Men naturally reach their orgasm quicker than women. Unless he takes the time and trouble to learn to delay orgasm until a partner has had hers, sex becomes a one-sided affair. By slightly reducing sensitivity of the glans, circumcision helps delay orgasm and thus improves sexual relations. Another bonus reported by both partners is that, because there is no foreskin to get in the way, the rim of the glans can be felt by the woman giving her better stimulation and the man a more sensual teasing during such movements. It is significant that almost all the artificial penises on sale are modelled on the circumcised shape, ie a larger, fuller and rounded shaped glans rather than the smaller elliptical one of the uncircumcised.

Circumcision improves genital health. Research has shown that ci
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    Circumcision improves genital health. Research has shown that circumcised boys suffer fewer urinary tract infections than uncircumcised boys by a factor of 10. There is also clear evidence that circumcision makes a man slightly less susceptible to catching the AIDS virus. It is also well known that cervical and penile cancer are reduced by circumcision. Urologists have observed that a much higher percentage of uncircumcised men need their professional attention in old age. An uncircumcised man whose partner suffers from 'thrush' (monillia) will harbour the infection himself (although often without symptoms). After the female partner has undergone a course of treatment and sex is resumed he re-infects her from under his foreskin. This does not happen with circumcised men.
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    Interesting haha. I've been tru each other overview about this thread but few people do not know exactly what's the meaning of circumcision. for a better understanding, Circumcision is the removal of the foreskin or loose sleeve of skin covering the end of the penis so as to permanently expose the glans (or knob). Ideally it should result in full exposure of the whole glans and what is named the 'coronal groove' behind it. In such examples there is no bunching of shaft skin in the groove, leaving it smooth and unable to trap 'smegma'. Smegma is a disagreeable smelly cheesy-white substance formed in damp folds of skin on the human body. It accumulates when such places are not cleaned in normal hygiene routines and has been implicated as a possible cause of cancer of the penis in uncircumcised men and of the cervix of their partners.

Worldwide, around a quarter of all adult men are circumcised. This varies from country to country. Over 85% of Americans are done (in part because of the great economic emphasis placed on preventative health issues in that country). Around 20% of British men have been circumcised and higher proportions in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. It is the norm amongst most African tribes and a strict religious requirement for Jewish males, who are ritually done eight days after birth, and a custom amongst Muslims who have it performed at varying ages before puberty. Indeed almost the only groups worldwide that have not practised circumcision regularly are the Mediterranean Europeans, South Americans, Scandinavians and non-Moslem Asians.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    One thing is circumcised for medical reasons.
    and other circumcised for religiuos reasons.

About the frist, I think that nobody can discuss that if one person has phimosis, paraphimosis, then is good for his health do the circumcision.And also is very clear that if one person doesn´t have a good knowledge about the hygiene of the pennis, in the case of the cleaning of his foreskin (If you have foreskin, is necessary dry the glans after clean?? if you don´t know this, maybe you have a problem).
    AIDS, have you inmunited is you are circumcised? The male (not the female) has around 50% of not have the illness. yes, this is importat, can save lifes, but also the same doctors of OMS (if you read all the article, not only the parts that support your ideas) are worried about this, because they are afraid that the problem of not use condoms in Africa, will grow up after this discovering. Condom is more secure that circumcision. If you want sex secure, you use condom, and if you want play hard, 50 % you don´t use.

About the Circumcision for religious. The Christianism borned from Judaism, In the fisrt years if you wanted to be a beliver in Jesus, you had to do the circumcision. The thing changed with San Paulo, he said that the no-jews can be circumcised or not. And this is one of the reasons of extension of Christianity among the Mediterranean population, which did not have that habit, and also felt that it was a Jewish, not Roman. So, Catholic Church doesn´t have this practise. In the countries catholic there isn´t this practise. The anglophone countries has this practise in a big percentage, because the Protestantism is more popular than the Catholicism, in the protestantism you have the
    the duty and the right to interpret the holly scriptures, and in them, they said explicitly about do the circumcision. The puritans in the Mayflower believed in this.
    About Muslim, Mahoma is (in his own words) the Last of many profets of God, Ibrahim (Abraham), Isa (Jesús) y Musa (Moisés). So, Muslim religion has the influence of Judaism, and also take the practise of circumcision.

If Church and State must be separated
    then, Religion and Medicine. Try to give scientific support to religious practices is a symbol of little faith in God, is not understand what is the Faith.

The people that born in Catholic culture and in other cultures without this habit, if they don´t know have a good hygiene of their pennis, they will have problems. This is all, no more from the medical knowledge.
    The problem becomes when someone try to justify their practices or ideas (about how society and person should be) using medical arguments.

Dr. Kellogg is one example. For this reason I told about him
    others...
    Social Darwinism from the theory of evolution by natural selection.
    Egas Moniz and the lobotomy, Nobel Prize in 1949 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All racism theories using biological or psychological grounds.

This is problem is old...

Hume book III, part I, section I of his A Treatise of Human Nature:

In every system of morality, which I have hitherto met with, I have always remark'd, that the author proceeds for some time in the ordinary ways of reasoning, and establishes the being of a God, or makes observations concerning human affairs; when all of a sudden I am surpriz'd to find, that instead of the usual copulations of propositions, is, and is not, I meet with no proposition that is not connected with an ought, or an ought not. This change is imperceptible; but is however, of the last consequence. For as this ought, or ought not, expresses some new relation or affirmation, 'tis necessary that it shou'd be observ'd and explain'd; and at the same time that a reason should be given; for what seems altogether inconceivable, how this new relation can be a deduction from others, which are entirely different from it.

<br
  • Marlene Sannes
    I personally prefer some on who as been circumcised because they r more clean and their penis will never smell bad
    someone not some on
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    done...
  • Jonas Ervik
    Jonas Ervik wrote:
    I missed a lot here... I'm voting for circumcised men. those who haven't done it yet don't be disappointed you still have a lot of time ahead hoho but the earlier the better
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @belle sun
    wow !!!! so.... ¨they r more clean and their penis will never smell bad¨ ???
    With the same reasons that you, I can say that the women with small vaginal lips are more clean and their vaginas will never smell bad.

Is true? not, depends of your knowledge about the correct hygiene of your body and sexual organs.
  • Jonas Ervik
    Jonas Ervik wrote:
    no babe it's not the same, we don't have the same problem as u guys use to have. but we are much more easy to get disease than u guys that's why we have to keep it always clean haha
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Haha well keep it clean and it will not smell bad. If you have a man with a stinky penis then that is a signal to change your social circles or tell him to take a shower lol.

The best way not to get a disease is not to have sex with people who have diseases. Aids cannot be magically created by an uncircumsized penis. Protect yourself with a condom.

Penis skin is like a dust cover lol. No need for lotion during masturbation. Still have all your sensitivity. I will not give up my sensitivity for anything. I never had any complaints.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    I think this thread well push the Human foward in a Big step.....
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    u right bro, and we still need to learn. Seems like the life is a school everyday we wake up we learn new stuff whatever good or bad it'll be useful for our own personal development and enhance our life experience
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    Seems like girls are very interested in circumcised man...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    i'd better put it in a religious circumstance
    if i remember it correctly "circumcision" was mentioned in the Bible /the old testament as a sign of the laws made between israel and the Lord, which should be carried out on 8th day after baby's born
    it's a rite of Judiasm however nowadays it was replaced by the baptism

it's called "Khatnah" in Islam

it's normal for people of those religions in ancient times, i think nowdays rites have been improved a lot to be human and acceptable
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    bt if we put it in medical context, it's much easier to accept, it really works
    but for the circumcision on women, it's INHUMAN becoz it bears no medical significances
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    Sofia what do u mean by it really works...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    Gab, concluded from ur passage, it really bears medical and hygenian significances

• Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    ok got it ...
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Have a illness is a medical reason.
    Prevent is not a medical reason. is a fuzzy reason (and is very easy do stupid arguments with this concept: The decay is prevented without teeth,Testicular cancer is preventable with castration). Because, why not also cut the tonsils of the throat and the appendix of intestine?? Some doctors have reasons in favor Then why the pro-circumcison don´t do this?

Circuncision (when you don´t have illness, is not a medical issue at 100%), is not good or bad since a extrict medical point of view, the people can decide from their own preferences (religiuos, sexuals ...), their hygiene and character (if is too much work clean your penis all days in the shower, yep, Is a good idea do the circumcision).

The doctors are human also, not gods, also have prejudices.For example, in their time these doctors were very famous and with the respect of the society, Kellogg (he gave medical reason in favor to ablation) and Egas Moniz and the lobotomy, Nobel Prize in 1949....
    The doctors are persons in a comunity, in a society, with some ideas and prejudices. Why give them the power of a god?

The brain is not like the foreskin, tonsils of the throat or the appendix intestine, still is something with a utility in the human. And is very good not turn off it in some questions, a good idea for the people in the age of Kellogg and Edgas Moniz.

For me is you have foreskin or not, is indifferent. But if some person try to convert his/her own preferences in absolute truths with the dress of science truths, then is not indifferent.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    At 16, boys should be given the option by their parents.

I'm not circumcised. I might have considered doing it, given the option. Not really sure though. In terms of cleanliness, if you wash properly you'll have no issues!
  • Undermoonlight
    There is a Chinese saying:
    ...Your body, skin and hair were given by your parents, and you shouldn't hurt them--this is the beginning of practising filial peity...
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    an american study said that 95% of the serial killers are circumcised... i m not circumcised, good news for me... ;-)
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    Give us more proof Pierre
    what is or are your sources...
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    it s a joke, it s not true... ahah, intox... i just want to see the reaction of people.
    U win! u asked the sources. congratulation.
  • Patrick Coleman
    in my country if your not circumzized youll be laugh at every kid and girls in town its a tradition, in the old ways they insert a knife to the skin and bang with a wooden plank! lucky when i was young its modern already we have hospitals yeahs. I endure 2 weeks of pain and another week of letting it dure itself. the good thing here is the dick will always be clean vs the uncircumzized one we have a term for this smelly thing thats comes out from the dickhead, I agree its a tough test and it makes as all MEN from BOYS. its a test of mental and physical endurance I tell you!
    it cuts down our instinct called FEAR so me and my countrymen are all NO FEAR.
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    Pierre B. Stone: I know u were kidding...
    Art D, what u said explain everything
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    If you like Sarpei, bulldogs, and fat dogs with a lot of skin...... I saw a sex in the city episode that discussed uncircumsized men. They called him, "The Sharpei." It is good to be whole, but I do agree with some of the things you guys mentioned above such as, the possibility of ripping the Skin around the frenulum during the act (good thing I got this out the way at an early age when masturbation set in) , the need for good personal hygiene, the need to protect your partner from infection by staying clean. It is interesting how many people have adopted this practice of curcumcision.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I'm cut and I'm satisfied with the look of my shlong but I wish I had foreskin for smuggling contraband. And it seems like a turtleneck would be much more comfortable during the winter.

If I ever sire any progeny, the little monsters get to keep their foreskins.
  • Åse Marie Strand
    Dando- With new body scanning technology, the airport is able to detect anything hidden on the body. This means you'll have to stick to places inside the body to hide your contraband :)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Exactly. If I had foreskin, I wouldn't have to walk funny at the airport.
  • Åse Marie Strand
    hahaha...right on. so you feel your lack of foreskin has crippled you in a way? fascinating...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.