Discussion » Dating & Romance » Its not easy to know clear what exactly u want.

• Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Ur Mr/Ms right.appearence,inside,personaliity,and so on.

Ur career,future,where is ur dream?what u really want in you heart.

Do u exactly konw what u really want?

Liveing in mess is lamentable.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Mr/Ms Right is a ridiculous concept. As discussed before, there are 3 billion people on the world that could potentially be your Ms Right, how do you know who she is? Don't say "I'll know her when I see her." All you know is that you've found the best one YET. That doesn't mean there isn't someone better.

And why limit yourself? Just for example... I love all kinds of food from all over the world. If I find a new favorite food, does that mean I can just assume that it is THE ONE? That it is the best, and that there will be no other? Of course not... you have to try many things to even have a clue how to pick a favorite. One day I eat pork and say oh shit, I love pork! But the next day I have beef and say wow, I like this even more. What if I never tried beef because I decided that pork was the best before I even tried anything else? I would miss out on a world of new wonders...

As for everything else I want... well, it's hard to say. We'll see where life takes me. I prefer to just look forward towards advancement. If you set a goal too high, your path might not lead you there. But if your goal is just to do better every time, you will always succeed, and you will naturally find yourself in a better place.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    3 billion ?

really?I heard about 20K....

I dont call that "limite youself".

actually,If u have no idea how she look like,its just wasteing ur time on finding,Fall in love ,and Break up.again and again.You know ,the solder have to know where the target exactly was,That u can get it precise,waste ammo is not a big deal,but if u cant kill enemy before he kill you....lol.......

And i convined my Love got a limite...When i broke up,i really feel tired,(if u gave ur ture love).So,I dont want to waste my love ,my time,my money,even my spam Any more.....

u see?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.