Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Pink suit material

• 赛博 - Saibo
    赛博 - Saibo wrote:
    I want to make a pink suit, but have never found pink material that would be good to make a suit. Most of the time it's very light silk when I find anything pink.

I need something as pink as this guy's suit: http://www.suavecito.com/images/Suits/Pink_Zoot_Suit.jpg

Any one has any idea?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Just go to the Silk Market and pick out the fabric.

I've had three customized suits tailored there (no zoot suits, unfortunately) and have been pleased with the results.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I'll try there. I'm not specifically looking for a zoot suit, but the color is exactly what I want on that picture!
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    You can probably find that shade there, among thousands of others. Good luck!
    OLIVIA JIANG wrote:
    Wow... Lovely idea. I like the pink color which can makes me a warn and sweet smile always. It is feel-well. :)
    So I will support you design this. Cheer up~
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Ah, too bad I only see your reply now, I ordered the suit this afternoon. Would've liked to see your design ideas.

Anyway I can still show you what it looks like once finished!
  • LL
    LL wrote:
    Saibo, show us quickly!!!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Haha come with me Lisa, I'm trying it today after work in Yaxiu.
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Take a white Material,and dye it pink
  • Yomik
    Yomik wrote:
    Can go to look for online store
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Give me a call Seb. I'm heading over to the Village to work out and I'll drop by to check it out first and get a quote on my own white suit...
  • Xiaoli
    Xiaoli wrote:
    Saibo, try Alice Tailor in Yashow market (2F)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Like I said, I was trying the suit today, so I'm not gonna look online, not gonna take white material and dye it pink nor gonna go to Alice tailor.

However thanks for all your suggestions ;-)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I love it, it's wonderful!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.