Discussion » Nonsense » The difference between men and women and getting o

• Adam James Ferry
    Adam James Ferry wrote:
    this is a result of a certain women calling me old, so is only fun!!!!

So lets set this out right for all the females out there...

- When a women has a baby she gets stretch marks a man gets nothing...

- When i women breast feeds she gets spaniels ears, a man gets nothing...

- When a women gets over 25 she gets wrinkles a man gets character lines...

- When i women gets grey hair a man gets silver hair and gets a cool name like the silver fox (my grandfather got that one)

- When am women hits 40 she goes through The menopause "the change" her life is hell and she makes everyone else's life shit too, a man buys a sports car and a motorbike

Finally my conclusion would be Women are like a pint of lager/beer, they look amazing a taste amazing to everyone for a short time, but when it goes warm and flat nobody wants it... Men are like a red wine, they start off with a bad taste nothing great and only show one side, but after a few years of maturing and looking after they shine and become a great bottle of fine wine with great vintage for everyone to enjoy and taste... therefore i am lucky to be a man and not a women!!!!

I do concede men are always going to be stupid, but that's an excuse we will always have when we need it...

remember it is only for fun!!!!!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    The sad part is that wine and beer don't get very well together...
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    ur not lucky enough to meet other women who are different from what u marked above,lol
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Like a women that would not get menopause for example... Nope, haven't met that kind yet!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    There is nothing better than beer sampling...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    My gf got multiple and multisensory climax, I got a half an hour physical exercise and just a little high...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I was ready to say "seriously wine sampling is much better than beer sampling!" but given the comparison here, thought it would not mean what I actually intend to!
  • Samansa
    Samansa wrote:
    i want to langh....ha ha ha,but some words i agree it:)
    It's not what hours you put in,it's what you into the hours......
  • Adam James Ferry
    hahaha, i get your point Saibo. I am a beer fan not a wine fine really,which is good.

I have met plenty of women what are great!!!! but god works in mysterious ways on all of us... He is a man, so of course the men got the better deal from it!

you girls even have to pee sitting down!!!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    If you are a man and you care about your bathrooms cleanliness then you will pee sitting down also. Do you have any idea how many of your dick germs splash around the toilet and onto the floor when you pee standing like dick dabbling wizard? In public places however it is a great idea to stand. I have known women who can pee standing. It is really awesome! Anyways the differences between men and women getting older are there for a reason. Perhaps women have to deal with so much shit throughout life so that they can handle the shit that us men will give them to put up with. Some women age gracefully just as some men will age really badly. It all depends on how you take care of yourself. I have heard women are like wine and get better with age, but I have never heard of men being like wine hehe. Good luck with wondering which sex it is to be. I hope you guys figure this one out.
  • Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:
    Shut your mouth Ferry, you are old! and you aren't looking nay younger with that Chubaka hair of yours!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    1. we can be more affectionate.
    2. we can kiss another woman and it's not a big deal, it's even kinda intriguing.
    3. we get to wear delicious-tasting lip gloss, none of the medicinal smelling man chapstick crap.
    4. we get to make tremendous amounts of noise with our shoes.
    5. we get to have coffee dates to chat with friends and it's perfectly normal.
    6. we get to put candles wherever we want.
    7. we can wear black knee-high boots.
    8. when we orgasm no one notices.
    9. similarly, there's nothing to clean up.
    10. when we're aroused we don't have to stay seated. we can walk around freely and horny
    11. it's ok for us to talk about nice clothes
    12. we just naturally smell better
    13 when we have ice cream dripping down our chin, it's sexy.. not sloppy.
    14. we can smell like vanilla
    15. she who controls the va-jay-jay controls all of man
    16. we can practice great hygiene without being considered metrosexual.
    17. we get to put our shit in guys pockets because our pants are tight.
    18. we look good naked.
    19. boobs. all the time.
    20. we have the flexibility to look conservative, trashy, sexy, dorky, cute, etc. guys just look bad, ok, or nice.
    21. if we're eating a cookie and it crumbles a bit, we catch it with our boobs and can still eat it without getting germs from the ground on it.
    22. we don't have to spend hours in the gym to get ripped. if we want, we don't have to go at all.
    23. we look better in guys' work shirts, on their motorcycles, wearing their jerseys, in tighty whities, with glasses.
    24. we don't have to be in a band or emo in order to wear tight pants or make up.
    25. we can order a triple grande half caf dry sugar free raspberry mocha capuccino without being THAT guy.
    26. we don't get made fun of for not knowing how to drive a stick, but it's fuckin cool when we can.
    27. we can drive a small sports car and no one will say that we're compensating.
    28. ladies nights
    29. we can dance by ourselves without being a tool
    30. we get to birth human life. guys, you just get to sit and watch. good boy.

that is why women are better than men!

@Anna: calm down , let he go ahead ! ....
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Btw, he said: he is a beer fan ....................
  • Don
    Don wrote:
    @Blair Crucifix .....
    you seem to be a good writer ........but that long ESSAY is kinda shit..........it doesn't make any sense......
    agreed to Adam James Ferryand and 赛博 - Saibo......
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    haha Don you really a boring guy, that is why i ignore your invited. we are in different world. by they way Adam and Saibo is my friends ! haha ...that is all
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    1. we can be more affectionate
    -- not always, not all girls
    2. we can kiss another woman and it's not a big deal, it's even kinda intriguing.
    -- we also can kiss a woman with no big deal, but I guess it's not intriguing!
    3. we get to wear delicious-tasting lip gloss, none of the medicinal smelling man chapstick crap.
    -- yep, but please kiss another woman after that, not us
    -- same, but with cars / motorcycles / videogames
    -- we hit the bars with our buddies or watch sport at home together
    -- good for you!
    -- that most of us don't like
    -- we orgasm way more often than you
    9. similarly, there's nothing to clean up.
    -- No los comprehendo!
    10. when we're aroused we don't have to stay seated. we can walk around freely and horny
    -- Yeah that's true not such a big problem most of the time though
    11. it's ok for us to talk about nice clothes
    -- for us too. only those who are afraid to sound like "girly girls" cannot, which is stupid
    12. we just naturally smell better
    -- you have to define for me the scale of scents so I can situate myself and evaluate this with a few friends, a better smell is like a better wine, depends of the people's tastes
    13 when we have ice cream dripping down our chin, it's sexy.. not sloppy.
    -- you make me hungry
    -- which is great!
    15. she who controls the va-jay-jay controls all of man
    -- prostitutes are still cheap in BJ
    16. we can practice great hygiene without being considered metrosexual.
    -- polishing your nails is not hygiene, it's fashion
    -- yup, but most of you still have to carry a bag around
    18. we look good naked.
    -- to us yes
    19. boobs. all the time.
    -- to the fat ones among us too
    20. we have the flexibility to look conservative, trashy, sexy, dorky, cute, etc. guys just look bad, ok, or nice.
    -- we don't really care
    21. if we're eating a cookie and it crumbles a bit, we catch it with our boobs and can still eat it without getting germs from the ground on it.
    -- you really like your boobs huh
    22. we don't have to spend hours in the gym to get ripped. if we want, we don't have to go at all.
    -- no you prefer spending your life on a virtual diet to keep you fit
    23. we look better in guys' work shirts, on their motorcycles, wearing their jerseys, in tighty whities, with glasses.
    -- not sure what you mean
    24. we don't have to be in a band or emo in order to wear tight pants or make up.
    -- that what gives you a girl silhouette, do you want us to have the same? Most girls do their make up really really bad
    25. we can order a triple grande half caf dry sugar free raspberry mocha capuccino without being THAT guy.
    -- we can have a long island iced tea, and still stand up after that
    26. we don't get made fun of for not knowing how to drive a stick, but it's fuckin cool when we can.
    -- yes you do get made fun of, and it's not cooler than anyone else doing it, motorcycle driven by a girl is cooler however
    27. we can drive a small sports car and no one will say that we're compensating.
    -- no they'll think, she got a rich husband and wants to pretend she's successful by herself
    28. ladies nights
    -- haha! yeah!
    29. we can dance by ourselves without being a tool
    -- maybe...
    -- we get to make you pregnant, swear we'll raise the baby together and walk away

Thanks blair, you offered me a lot of fun!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Shit I re-read my previous posts, and I don't even see what there would be to agree or disagree with, I was seriously only talking about the beverages in former posts!

Why do they all want to agree with me?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    so now ..happy ?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I wouldn't go this far as saying that I'm really happy just from this!
  • Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:
    hehehe don't worry Blair, Adam is my friend, they had a bet wit another one who's going to cut their hair first, we think Adam is going to crack,so I'm not offending him or anything:)
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    okay
    Women are more artistic eaters
    A woman won't eat food unless it is color-coordinated and has a name with an ambience to it. It doesn't matter
    that it's only two ounces of a saucy something sitting on 70% pasta or rice.
    A man, on the other hand, has no feel for the arts. He's content to merely eat a grilled steak, a baked potato with butter, and a BEER.

Women are much more capable when it comes to folding towels. I'm not sure of the implications from this, but a woman can fold a towel neater and more perfectly than any man.
    Does this come from practicing with her husband's folding money? lol

A woman can drive better in traffic than a man. If anyone doubts this, try getting stuck in traffic. A woman is always invited to "go ahead," but a man generally has to wait.

Women have better noses. OK. This is a given. Women are always spritzing, dabbing, or burning a candle. Men, on the other hand, are always giving their womenfolk cause to do this.
    Women are more mature than men. They must be. Half the people I know are telling me so. unless they coquetry/play the woman.. otherwise they are mature...

Women are superior accountants grass-roots.
    Who can interpret the "higher math" they use to balance the budget?
    But I'm not sure it if in a company. like mine....hee hee .(Damn .. my boss is a man! )

Women make far better radio announcers. They always know the "rest of the story."

Behind Every Good Man is a Good Woman. Behind every good woman are two good men. Hence, Weight Watchers.....................

Women Know Fashion. Men pay for it. It's a small price to pay. They know they'd better pay it!

;p
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Then, I must to have a problem, because Michelle Pfeiffer still with her age lift me up, this woman really is like a red wine.
    And, really Mickey Rourke with the past of the age has been like a red wine??? jaja
    If you said me, who is the red wine and who is the beer in the case of Sohpia Loren and Marlon Brandon? I think that in this case the man is not the red wine

:P
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    I like red and wine.

by the way : To foreigners ; do you think the all chinese liked red color?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Only if it has yellow stars on it!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    come on ...........I'm not mean our flag color!
  • Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:
    Adam...look what you started..:)
  • Torbjørn Edøy
    Adam: try say what you put up here to your dear mother see how she response!
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    1. we can be more affectionate.
    Man can be too...just in the heart,not on face.more presure force us to wraped it.

look at the soccer field!We were kissing our teammates!

Thats it?So what?

...........If you call that is benefit....

We have Bloody War whith Brothers in Net game

So,We have to get ready to dial 119.

Not all women is "Queen",and how about u wear a Army boot?

.........Totally nonsens.and its not real...

and eaten like vanilla icecream by man....

And make the man rich?is that the point?

18. we look good naked.
    yeah...

19. boobs. all the time.
    Wow!!thats awsome...........women...................

it prooves,Man got more imagination to descibe a woman,and woman only knew 3 words.......its a problem about the cranial capacity

can you birth human life with out us?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    well. adam ,wish ur life not need woman
  • Adam James Ferry
    Blair whatever you talking about has nothing to do with age, shoes clicking and driving a stick shift, you lost the plot of the Q...

women need face creams and botox and plastic surgery to keep ticking over past there prime...

And about girls giving birth, i am pretty sure not one man on this planet (even God) wants that to happen to them!!!!!

you win on that one, but i don't think it really i a win!!!

Women in three words, Live Life Young!!!!!!

Boooom!

And my mother knows she is knocking on a bit with the crows feet and stuff, but being her son i can get away with saying it.

men have a great memory and so can remember when there beautiful wives were in their prime... they still loves them for what she is now, but will always see her from the past!
  • Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:
    pikey shut it, Sare and I going to Union later, you coming?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    well then dear Adam......why other points of view you don't agree ? ??

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.