Discussion » Nonsense » Why are you on WLIB?

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    what are your expectations?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I'm a post whore and addicted to online forums. As such... this site rocks and let's me post whore all I want on completely irrelevant subjects. And meet new people in the process
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Because I'm fucking bored at work and this unbores me a little.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Hey yourself, whore! hahaha... when are we going to Xidan to get BK?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    You're both liars, I clearly see now that you're on WLIB only to flirt together. I knew something was going on!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Hmmm... the xi in xidan here means west right and west means far right? So whatever BK is, it'd better be pretty good!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    It's clearly a super kinky sex shop. Stands for Bondage and Klimax. Can't you tell from the context? Keep up!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

BK serving dumplings now?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Yeah sorry Jon I was not really in the Kontext! Kan we try before we buy in BK? If yes, then I Klearly want to go!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yea I agree you Saibo!
    but mostly cause there are so many friends thats all....!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I guess if I ask you to be my delivery service that won't work...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    It reminds me a funny conversation between me and my ex-bf.

I : weliveinbeijing is terrible, people flirt, seek for easy sex like dogs here.....you are not allowed to visit this horribel website.

EX: then why are you in this website everyday?

I: I am doing sociology researching on our society.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Haha! so what's the conclusion of your research so far? And why a place where people flirt would be horrible? It's not worse than a bar or a club!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Riggghhhttt.... how long was your sociology class? What? It was 2 years ago? What are you still doing here now? hahaha
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    ha, that's the point. I was just using these as excuses for stopping him flirting with someone else when I was flirting with others. For me, long lives flirting, but not for a lot of Chinese like my ex.

And according to sociology, I would say, I need much more samples and more time for a scientific conclusion.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    ok, so wine sampling for you!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Bazinga!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yes here is good place can be under surveillance .........................
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Nice excuse, Yuki! haha

ppl like the black greenhand in the whitehouse coz his predecessor is a idiot; ppl consider a young ordinary racing driver "profound" coz this is an era lack of sparks; ppl praise a dutiful civil servant coz most ones in this group are corrupt......Im on this site coz most of the others are too too stupid~
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Hey now, don't be putting down race car (or race motorcycle) drivers now... the sparks and skill required for that are hard to comprehend for someone who hasn't tried!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Yuki Why are u on this site?
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    now? keep on doing researches on our society.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    guys u're going too far from the topic
    wow perhaps what u're doing is right the reason that u're here
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Jon, obviously you dont know who I am talking abt. of coz, it's just an analogy~
  • Don
    Don wrote:
    Agreed to SOFIA.........you guys have gone far beyond the actual topic to be discussed...........
    I am at WLIB because i am getting f**king bored during these f**king long vacations..........
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    because ... I live in Beijing?

because Thebeijinger (or thatsbj) was a bit boring and bjstuff.com too overfilled with functionallities. i came here quite early i guess. now many of my friends are here too, so really feel like home on WLIBJ.

so the reason is because We Live In Beijing.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Ans: because someone sent me an email to join ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    DD have you saw another thread fucked up ?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... B ... as I have told you before, good girls dont swear ... so I would say, some of them have been severely distorted ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    It is true
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

B ... still here? Thought you have a date tonight? ...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    my friend sent me a email inviting me to join
    that's why i'm here
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Masochism.
  • Don
    Don wrote:
    @Sofia and 叮噹.......
    don't you guys have your own mind to think......(NO OFFENCES)
    one was supposed to tell a reason....not BULL-SHIT......
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    Some guy gave me the business card of WLIB....at labamba....
    I was drunk...had no idea who it was....then he started taking pics of me and my gf....So I went over to his table and told him to delete everything....
    Later that week I signed in to make sure my pics were not here~~~
    And guess what, turns out WLIB is pretty fun~~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... none taken ... I am still in negotiation with the surgeon who took my brain out due to a blood clot in June 2001 ...
  • Don
    Don wrote:
    @叮噹,
    so,i guess that clot has stuck to your brain and doesn't want to lose its HABITAT......
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I signed up when the site first launched in July because my girlfriend had just left me and my entire first year in Beijing had been spent taking care of our son, so despite living here for a year, I didn't really know anybody.

Funny thing is, I didn't really meet a whole lot of people through the site, but I met a lot of people in the real world (novel concept) who are here now.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Candy Q

I remember that! That was Kent and I doing some promotion and we were wondering what the hell was wrong with you.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I remember some guy gave me a business card at Nan Jie in July 2008....they were 2 brothers apparently.....
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Something Like...Meet Locals, Students & Expats in Wudaokou at welive in beijing.com....An online community for students, locals and Expats who are living in Beijing

I dont remember everything written on the Card but That was pretty much it...the rest probably in Chinese or in the Swedish or Norway Language
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Don, morning my good sir ... no, no, the condition (symptom) was that the left half of my body would occassionally be out of control, and then the doctor discovered a blood clot in the right hemisphere, so they had to take it out ...

Hahahaha ... it is really difficult to act intelligent when I dont have half (or most) of my brain ...
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @ PETE
    Haha, this is so so funny, we were drunk and assumed u guys were just like the other guys, intrigued by the lesbian things~~~ha, gotta get harsh sometimes~~
    were U the guy with the camera or Kent? ha, did u guys really delete all the making out pictures there?lol
    Sorry if I was too rude to u guys that night~~such a late apology~~hahha
    But I act much worse when I'm sober..lol
    Thanks anyway~~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Pete ... I think it is safe to assume that most people on this site would love to see those photos, male and female included ... hahaha ...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Candy Q

Hahaha. Kent was the guy with the camera... I was the one at the bar laughing. And yeah, we did delete all of the photos -- we thought you'd rip our heads off if we didn't.

Strictly promotional purposes, we swear!

It worked, didn't it?
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Candy Q: Haha, that was me. I remember you said to me loudly "Delete the pictures or I will break your camera AND your penis!!!". Threatening - but I thought it was pretty funny ;-)
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @Pete,
    ha, yeah it did~~
    but the "strictly promotional purposes" honey that's bullshit!!! haha

@Kent,
    haha, really?! honestly I don't remember anything....
    I was that drunk huh....
    haha, so funny~~

small world~~lol~~
    and this site is fun~~keep up the good job guys~~
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    i keep saying bul shit most of the time otherwise i would be a philosopher, or, president.haha
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    i forget. but i know why i dont.
  • Saint - Spartacus
    dig the super star, work with groupe of people for film for fun ,exchange the mind and team work in the futur

Blair's Lynx wrote:

Posted 6 weeks ago
    yes here is good place can be under surveillance .........................

good topic, if i am that camera why not , i like to be underground too ,everybody rock year, anyway i am a loser >< !
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I'm here cause facebook's blocked and cause xiaonei stopped working for a while after it merged with kaixin.
    Although I initially signed up after all the spam emails from other people who signed up and gave their email password to the site.
    I only use it to kill time. Pretty bored working for a Chinese company.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.