Discussion » Nonsense » VICS

• Ms.VICS
    Ms.VICS wrote:
    What do u all really think about vics and be honest ,the ppl who been to Vics know there is a C area and no one goes there lol,how do u want C area to be ??????
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    i think they should move the bar in the middle so we girls can dance on the floor come on ....rite ?????
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    What's a C area?

Anyway, I feel like Vics has not enough space to dance, but still like it.
  • Hariwan Zebari
    Is the C area the smallest one, with the bar in the middle ? If it is the case, i kinda like there, but it can be good if the music there would be less loud so ppl can talk, like a place where ppl can chill and chat ;)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yep... Vics is a lot of fun but there needs to be at least one semi-quiet room where you can go to just relax and talk. And the little area with the seats next to the bathroom does NOT count!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Upstairs is the only semi-quiet place I know in Vics since downstairs is overloud! Haven't been there in a looong time!
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    thank u all for the post we will try to work that part out,but what else do u think ???? let it out
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    U know that?The Bar just wanna gain the money from you.Can they earn the money when you dance?no!so there is no place for dancing,but huge room for drinking.

Anyway,I dont like this kinda place
    they should turn it into a kitchen, as the party is always in the kitchen
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    @Ryan Snowden

sometimes bed room....
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Less superficial people, more dance space, less bitchy women, less asshole guys, more focus on fun, less focus on glorifying people who act rich but are'nt, more cool environments instead of the typical meat market club feel. A lounge area would be nice, so the cool people could take a break from the loudness of the dance floor area and all the floosies.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Less tables, more dance floor.
  • Alex
    Alex wrote:
    Honestly I don't like Vics environment and atmosphere, I basically go there when friends hold birthday or farewell parties and do my best to leave as earlier as possible.

I share the same thoughts listed by Kodi. The dance floor has no enough space, the club and people around are much more focused on show up how glorious they are (in their own mind) instead of having fun.

An outdoor area, and improve the music played on the second dance floor might be welcome.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I do not understand this concept... how can you show how glorious you are when you're just sitting down at a table doing nothing? Doesn't that just scream boring?
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I think VICS is a plot made by otorhinolaryngologists so that everyone becomes deaf faster and they make more money.
    So clearly the VICS misses a kitchen aka a place a little bit quieter so you can at least finally understand the name of the person who has been shouting inaudible things to your ears for 30minutes.
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    I gonna have my birthday party there on Thursday.O(∩_∩)O
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    happy bday
  • Cuteangelalice
    ~happy birthsday~
    i like VICS , hang out with friends cheer up~
  • Cuteangelalice
    how about we go for for celebration in the Chinese new year ? lol..... hehe~
  • Erik Tungland
    Erik Tungland wrote:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINKBUBBLE,and thank u all for the reply it means alot to us .well on mondays free drinks all night u should all have a look,and fri sat before 10pm is free u should all come .I love the idea u all saying we will try to change thanks again u all muah muah
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    please do something about the sounds system cause it s shit, and if u could put less loud, it could be great for us and our ears... thank u for all
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    @Kido:less bitchy women, less asshole guys

Whats the standard?How you differentiate them?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.