• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    I know this has been asked a lot, but I couldn't a find a good answer:

Where's a good place to get a tattoo in Beijing? I have a friend who'll definitely get one whilst here and wants me to find him a decent place. Also, if anyone wanted to get one but didn't want to go on their own, you are welcome to join us.

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I know there is a place for tattoos a bit west of Yashow on Gongtibeilu. But I can't tell you if it's any good since I got no tattoo ...
    I've got a chinese friend who got a tattoo, I'll ask her where she made it, but also can't tell you if it's any good, since the tattoo is a bit to intimately placed to show to someone who's only a friend. All I can tell is she's happy about the one she had!
  • Hilde Kolkinn
    Hilde Kolkinn wrote:
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    the best one is ink dancer:

a humble, silent guy, who can be very creative if asked, otherwise also do the design you come up with or the way you define it. excellent and precise work for reasonable price, just check him out. a lot of friends of my got tattooed by him. His name is Liu Yubo.

(across the street of the McDonald in Xin Jie Kou)

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Thanks anyway guys, we went to a tattooist a few streets in front of Workers Gymnasium. The two on the main street opposite Workers Stadium and heading towards Yashow were closed, but we found the small tattooist by the girls Middle School 51(maybe!?) and he was very good.

May go back to get something for myself.
  • Ivy
    Ivy wrote:
    I'll get one tomorrow night. God bless me!
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Where will you go? I'll put up pictures of what my friend had done in Sanlitun in the next week I think.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.