Discussion » Nonsense » US Quake Test Goes "Horribly Wrong", Leaves 500,00

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has devastated the Island of Haiti was the `clear result' of a United States Navy test of one of its `earthquake weapons' planned to be used by the Americans upon the Persian Nation of Iran but had gone `horribly wrong'.
    The Northern Fleet has been monitoring US Naval movements and activities in the Caribbean since 2008 when the Americans announced their intention to re-establish their Forth Fleet that had been disbanded in 1950, and which was responded to by the Motherland when later that year a Russian flotilla led by nuclear powered cruiser Peter the Great began their first exercises in this region since the ending of the Cold War.
    Though virtually unknown to the American people, the use, and perfection, of earthquake weapon technology has a decade's long history that began with the former Soviet Unions exploding of a 10 megaton nuclear bomb in September, 1978 and then `redirecting' its shockwave towards Iran where it resulted in a catastrophic 7.4 magnitude earthquake, an event which hastened the downfall of the US backed regime headed by the Shah.
    This attack upon Iran by the Soviets was countered by the Americans in April, 1979 when they unleashed one of their newly developed `atomic powered' earthquake weapons against the former communist Nation of Yugoslavia which resulted in a 7.2 magnitude earthquake.
    Since the late 1970's, the United States has `greatly advanced' the state of its earthquake weapons and, according to these reports, now employees devices employing a Tesla Electromagnetic Pulse, Plasma and Sonic technology, along with `shockwave bombs' they have previously been accused by Russia of employing in their war against the Afghan peoples when one of these `devices' was exploded in Afghanistan in March, 2002 triggering a devastating 7.2 magnitude earthquake..
    Interesting to note in these reports are their stating that the earthquake weapons test conducted by the US Navy this week in the Caribbean that destroyed Haiti was `most probably' based upon the same type of Tesla technology held responsible for the catastrophic January17, 1995, 6.8 magnitude earthquake that laid to waste the Japanese city of Kobe, and which the mysterious Aum Shinrikyo cult had warned 9 days prior was going to occur, and as we can read:
    "Aum's charismatic guru, Shoko Asahara, predicted the Kobe quake nine days before the event. In an 8 January 1995 radio broadcast, Asahara stated "Japan will be attacked by an earthquake in 1995. The most likely place is Kobe." Hideo Murai, the late Science and Technology minister for Aum Shinrikyo also adhered to this view. Murai - said to have been the most intelligent Japanese who ever lived - was murdered in a Yakuza orchestrated assassination shortly after speaking on the record to foreign news correspondents.
    "Murai presented his allegation in an April 7 1995 news conference at the Foreign Correspondent Club in Japan. In answer to questions about the Kobe quake, Murai said "There is a strong possibility of the activation of an earthquake using electromagnetic power, or somebody may have used a device that applied force inside the Earth." The Aum leadership believed the Kobe quake an act of war: "The City of Kobe was hit by a surprise attack…" they claimed, adding the City was an "…appropriate guinea pig."
    Note: The Aum Shinrikyo religious order was destroyed shortly after their releasing of this information to the public when blamed for the March 20, 1995 sarin gas attack upon the Tokyo subway system which resulted in 11 of their members, including their leader, being sentenced to death. FSB reports on Aum Shinrikyo further state that their knowledge of the planned use of these `doomsday' devices was gained from the US computer hackers belonging to the Branch Davidian religious o
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    source?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    wow, unbelievable ... i m speechless ....
  • Mobidextrous
    Mobidextrous wrote:
    this is total bullshit, I wish people would think before they post such crap.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    then u think before u comment
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Everyone panic!

"America: Proudly Quaking the Earth Since 1978."

Watch out, Namibia. You're next.
  • 王望魍
    王望魍 wrote:
    http://www.boingboing.net/2010/01/18/haiti-haarp-and-cons.html
  • 王望魍
    王望魍 wrote:
    haha: http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=116688§ionid=351020704
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    LOL, Pete!
    may i make a pre-order to locate a mini quak (0.1 magnitute will do it) exactly onto my desk? That way i will get rid of anoying problems for many days.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    This is bullshit, seriously guys...

"FUCK YEAH WE GONNA KILL AN ASSLOAD OF PEOPLE IN HAITI AND THEN BOTHER RECONSTRUCTING EVERYTHING FOR FUN!"

No, joking. Everybody knows that they are using haitian ppl to create a new brainwashed army.

""Aum's charismatic guru, Shoko Asahara, predicted the Kobe quake nine days before the event. In an 8 January 1995 radio broadcast, Asahara stated "Japan will be attacked by an earthquake in 1995. The most likely place is Kobe.""

Damn this guy is good, predicting an earthquake in JAPAN!
    But hey, I'm gonna be better. Japan will be attacked by an earthquake in 2010. Most likely in Tokyo. Mark my words!
  • Andrew Naramore
    Mathew,

To actually believe that, you have to be shockingly stupid. I don't think there is a word in the English language to describe the depth of stupidity that one has to reach to come to that conclusion. I mean seriously, the United States has the power to create earthquakes?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Sharks and Whales...I just shared something with you guys..I didn't even post my point of view about this....and I was already rated or given names....douchebags
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Mathew ... let's do this logically ...

1. when you said "share", it is obvious that you did not write it, so you must have copied it from somewhere ...

2. though I dont know what you wanted to achieve by this post, you have certainly got some "wow" effect from it, negative "wow" to you ...

3. you said you have not posted your point of view, that's fine ... but that could be interpreted that you believe with the information of this post, hence you posted it ... and even if you say "no" now, that is really too late ...

Personally, I suggest this thread to be removed ...
  • Andrew Naramore
    Mathew,

You did not attribute your post to another source, so naturally everyone thought it was your opinion. That being said, I still stand by my statement. IF you believe that, then you are horrifyingly stupid.

While I want to think that you posted that trash as a means to provoke discussion, I am having a hard time believing that to be the case. For instance, if I were to post something as equally inflammatory and preposterous as you did, such as an article disputing the occurrence of the holocaust, I would certainly make my opinion known that I do not agree with the author. You did not attempt to do so, Even when you had a chance to clarify, you simply called us douchebags and complained about the name calling.

Set the record straight. How do you feel about your post? Where did you find that?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    this¨article¨ is... try to extract the truth of the head like Zeus to Atenea.
    If all my premises are assumptions with the dress of truth (without say the source and give proofs...), extract of my head (my prejudices, my fears....) then the conclusion is bastard, without father or mother recognized.

however, I only wrote in google ¨USA¨ and ¨earthquake¨, then appered a lot of ¨articles¨ about this theory (really the same, ¨copy and cut¨, and translation, because also I have found this ¨article¨ in spanish).
    So, why some people succumb to the enchant of this kind of false reasoning?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yeah... and Asian women were invent by white elitists in Vienna because they just wanted something a little more delicate than their hairy strong willed European women
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    then u guys were just supposed to say that i provide the source...no need to throw me with stones
  • Hariwan Zebari
    It's really funny how everything can be blamed on the US :
    - AIDS and Ebola : US did it to test chemicals weapons
    - 9/11 : US did it to have a reason to attack Iraq
    People are some into conspiracy nowadays.

Mathew, as someone said, you were probably expecting a "Wow" reaction by writing or should I say pasting this article. Unfortunately it was a bad "Wow" reaction. I truly believe that you don't believe in this crap and you just shared it in order to show a certain point of view. But you should have think about clarifying things and saying that it is not your view and you're just sharing this article. As, I think, some people here should have thought about it and asked you the reasons you posted this, before giving you names.

And concerning a potential future earthquake, some scientists gave a list of high risk areas. As far as I remember, California, Turkey, Japan and Nepal are considered as risky.
  • Jay
    Jay wrote:
    Check these out.
    http://youtubecn.com/watch?v=w3g1gRZw7M4
    http://youtubecn.com/watch?v=boKjwccQFgU
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Bla, bla, bla - so many old women on WLIB. Stop bitching people! Anybody with half a brain knows this article's a load of bull. By the way did you hear Elvis had a sex change and is currently recording a comeback album!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Guys Let me give u my point of view..first of all, i forgot to mention or to quote where i took this....its not important anymore...i dont believe in this shit...i found it so insane so I shared it....I was not expecting to claim anything after posting this...this was just for u guys to see other unrealistic people in this world...comeone some of u were supposed to figure that out the flow of the english is not the same....and Pete Namibia is really next u said that...meaning it will not happen...
  • Åse Marie Strand
    I am not condemning you Matt, but I lose brain cells reading this. Seriously, where did this come from. I think that is the nagging question here...
  • Åse Marie Strand
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I'm guessing it came from Pravda, the Russian tabloid.
  • Andrew Naramore
    I thought it was from Mel Gibson's publication in the movie Conspiracy Theory
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    If it was better written and snarkier, I'd also guess the Onion.

If I ever start a band, the "Little Shoko and the Earthquake Machines" is going on the shortlist for names.

• Åse Marie Strand
    hahah..hahahha...maybe this prediction came from the sacred texts of L. Ron Hubbard.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    哥们儿 别胡思乱想 这个有个source 只是没有人 相信 这个垃圾
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Thorstan my biggest fan what do o mean this time?
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Don't believe everything your read... :-) People create hoaxes and conspiracy theories all the time simply because once you have people believing in something, there's a gigantic market of dumb people you can sell bullshit to in form of magazine articles, tourism, books, tv-shows, activities, t-shirts, and in this case: drive traffic to a website through people discussing it on forums like this :-)
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Ever heard of the moon landing conspiracy?

Joakim, please report to this thread. Paging Joakim...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I looked into this conspiracy theory for a minute to see what I could find and all I seem to come up with is a bunch of holy bullshit about the end of the world and the ability of the United States to control weather patterns and tectonic activity and how this shit was all predicted in the bible. At the end they offer a way out by listing their telephone number and contact information, so you can go get saved lol!!! HAHA you gotta love these people! NOT!! Do not trust the government, but definitely do not trust a conspiracy theorist! Cmon
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    I love conspiracy theories ;)

- Posted from MJ's lap.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Hitler didn't really die. His brain was digitized and placed within a giant robotic shell buried on the dark side of the moon.

It's true.

I read it in a book.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    US caused the earthquake? How? use up their whole nuclear stock at one time? or now they can predict earthquake so as to "trigger" one? Bullshit..
  • Hariwan Zebari
    Same thing for Staline and Musolini ... I read it in a book !!! Maybe we read the same one ...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Pete I got the Video for the Moon Conspiracy...Conviencing Evidence
  • Åse Marie Strand
    Abisai Thorstan? Way to drop the biblical reference. Had to look that one up in the Catholic dictionary.
  • Åse Marie Strand
    I noticed that and thought it was quite ironic. touche my friend, touche.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.