Discussion » Nonsense » Girls and Boys, please be civil here

• Save Our Planet
    Save Our Planet wrote:
    1. you have right to post but you don't have right to name calling

I saw name calling from a very small portion of ladies with languages that are rude and gracelss.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... where do you do your stand-up show, I will try to organise some girls from WLIB to support you ...
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    I have a question...A or B which one is worse on WLIB?
    A: girls with rude language because they feel strong about something.
    B: guys who assume girls on here r sluts who r just interested in meeting foreigners so they can just hit on them in the dirty way or show no respect.

Honestly I think B is much worse.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    i also hve a questions...A or B which one is worse on WLIB?
    A: girls with rude language but they keep the communication ongoing on WLIB
    B: no girls at all on WLIB, leaving all the men here still talking about them

Honestly i thing B is much worse.
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    @Candy
    I haven't actually read that many B's on here! Or at least, if I do, it's very difficult to take them seriously.

I think there are more A's on here with some feelings of entitlement that feel like every foreign guy *wants* to sleep with them..but I think this topic is just going to be biased by the gender of whoever answers it
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @ Daniel
    just to offer you information about this from a girl's point of view.
    There is a lot of Bs on here.
    As are all out there, not hiding anything, but only girls get to see how many Bs are out there.
    agree with u. Part of the reason they felt that way is because what Bs have shown them.
    glad u r not one of the Bs.
  • Save Our Planet
    Candy,

Please don't mislead. A is a group of people attacking B relentlessly, fierecely and hatefully even with name calling. B is the man, only one person, who was brave enough to raise issues about transnatiional marriage through true stories from his hometown.

The difference between a princess and a witch is by the level of honesty and sincerity.
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    back @ Save...
    my post had nothing to do with u personally. B was a whole group of ppl out there. u can be one of them if u would like to. not my problem.
    Let's face it, u r not the center of the world.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    @lonely woods
    A wise noble man once said: "This is a "public" board. Anyone is free of expressing opinions. It is a place for Freedom of Exression".

unfortunately, you are granted that freedom, too.

btw: it was about is "worse", not "good". :P
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... would like to meet this wise noble man if I ever get the chance ... agree with the "unfortunate" part ...
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    Jo, Dingdang

well the wise and noble man is Mr. Save Our Planet, ask him out for date as some assume you are a female (maybe therefor desperate to date a LawWhy ;), haha. high5, bro!

I rather go date Mrs. SOS _\m/
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Personally, I like the mean bitches on this forum. They're fighting the stereotype of submissive Asian femininity.

Grow a pair.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

烧饼年年有,今年尤其多。兰州还真像是个写兵法的…这个论坛越来越无聊了,嗯

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    dear miss or not miss woody lone, please make sure you treat other ppl the way you require other ppl to treat you before you require other ppl not to treat you the way you treat other ppl.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... WebSlave, perhaps this "mother goose" image had given people the false impression that I am female ... maybe I need to be cruel to be kind, or as the song goes ...

Who is Mrs SOS? Or do you mean to-be Mrs Save, who happens to be a 24 yo Chinese actress?

Hahahaha ... so "civil" means NOT hitting on others?

hit on someone

Inf. to flirt with someone; to make a pass at someone. The women were all hitting on George, but he didn't complain. I thought he was going to hit on me—but he didn't.

Based on that definition, there are many (and I emphasise "many") un-civil guys on this site, and some un-civil girls too ...
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @webslave, U r rude~~M Lone knows stuff and stuff and stuff...he has developed his own definition system~~he can tell what the parents did~~he can also tell our education level~~BROVO~~music, new Confucius is coming out~~lol
    @DingDang, that was not necessary....
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @Evan
    HaHa, 100 bucks the ppl who should understand "grow a pair" actually don't.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Mistress Candy ... what is not necessary? The phrase "hit on" is self-explanatory, but when Mr Mumu says it, it seems kind of like a oxymoron ...
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    oh~~he can either get a better dictionary, or as I mentioned earlier, new Confucius is coming out~~haha~~so u didn't have to bother~~~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I did ... because you taught me in class that we should be nice to those people even when they are not actually nice people, right Mistress Candy?
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹 and Candy, you both seemed to be a perfect match.

叮噹 , you said you married? Isn't it true that WLIB have become a dating site and has a lot of single girls, some dedicated to this site day and night, looking for foreigners in a hope to get transnational marriage?
  • Save Our Planet
    I came to WLIB to search for info living in Beijing. But apparentlyI bump into a dating site which my comments caused hatred from those spicy girls or cigrette smoking girls. Ha ha...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... SOP, you can get my into so much trouble saying that me and Candy is a match ... Mr Candy man will kill me ... or put a contract on my big fat head ...

And you will get me into even more trouble by asking such a question here ... you can just hear someone saying (9r screaming) "your honor, objection" ... hahaha ...

Run, run, run like hell ...
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹

Is WLIB a dating site? I came in to obtain information per recommendation of my local employees. I guess they were wrong.
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @Ding Dang,
    yeah, u r right...we should be nice under any circumstance...

@SOP,
    when u want to say "match", u don't use "both"...
    and yep we are, that's why we r good friends.
    Usually ppl get what they ask for~~~
    say, I asked for getting to know some intelligent, witty and cool ppl, I do have many of them on my friends' list.
    u get what I'm saying this time?
  • Save Our Planet
    I don't mind seeing a bunch of grils and ladies on this site as long as they can well behave without yelling, screaming and name calling.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Candy: My comment was directed at the whiny laowai. If they don't get it, I guess the situation really is hopeless.

Seriously though, people. Some girls do act defensively, but that's completely understandable. Look at the profiles of any of those girls, though, and in the "Recent Visitors," all the names are in blue. For some people, this is a dating site. If I were a girl on this site, I wouldn't put up with that shit.

I'd be harsh with the guys on this site, too. Even toward a gentleman like yours truly.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Save: If you're here seeking information, then lurk more. You haven't contributed anything to this forum except for complaints.
  • Save Our Planet
    Evan, I am a visitor or a tourist to Beijing. What I said was contribution already. Go and read my stuff in those discussions.
  • Save Our Planet
    Evan, I just looked at your site. You like girls on your top. It looks like I came into the wrong place. WLIB is definitely a dating site. I will leave. This is not what I want. Ha ha ha...
  • Save Our Planet
    Sorry girls and boys, you will be missing me. Ha ha ha...Bye..
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    And nothing of value was lost.
  • Save Our Planet
    Evan Hall wrote:

Personally, I like the mean bitches on this forum. They're fighting the stereotype of submissive Asian femininity

- - - - - - - -

I don't mind if these mean bitches exist here on the forums. That's the choice of freedom. But I disagree that "They're fighting the stereotype of submissive Asian femininity." Reason is simple.If you are yelling, screaming and name calling when someone has different opinions, you are fighting the stereotype of submissive pattern? C'mon, give me a break.

• Save Our Planet
    Evan,

This is an open public board. You are invited to express comments. Comments are comments. You looked at complaints. Don't tell me you have to fake and behave nicely in order to woo women.
  • Save Our Planet
    Evan,

You have to be able to see the forest not only the trees.The warning to LaoWai (foreigners) could be a value that save your life. Trust me or not. Your choice.
  • Escade
    Escade wrote:
    @Candy & 叮噹plus Mumu-lonely:i think all of u made missunderstanding on 'webslave' said:'please make sure you treat other ppl the way you require other ppl to treat you before you require other ppl not to treat you the way you treat other ppl. ' what 'webslave' saying is just the 'KEY' point & answer to this thread'Girls and Boys, please be civil here 'posted by Mr.'SAVE'...

@webslave: i love yr setence"'please make sure you treat other ppl the way you require other ppl to treat you before you require other ppl not to treat you the way you treat other ppl. '...赞一个!!!!@@@@

Ladies & gentlemen here:pls be awared why Mr.SAVE posted this thread as this tital??? pls refer another thread;Talk about your trans-national marriage'...u will be awared why a lady' shouted,yelled & screamed' to a gentl Mr'save'...

@ Mr.SAVE... i respect all the ppl,expecially ELDER than me,coz u must hv more life experiences than us whatever in yr career or social experiences...why don't u show some yr positive points to us including yr success here? all of us would like to share wz u,no person 'FIGHTDING' wz u.in faith...:-)

p.s.@'Save..' i'm married n hv a very happy family,i feel'eough' in my life,i'm a well-educated,elegant & good manner lady,i'm not 'so rich' but i feel 'eough & happy' wz my 3 floors house & BMW 5 car...SO WHAT,i hv no any supriority feeling,i'm working hard & making my extra efforts to make my life better,including all us here.I'm the patriotism & stubborn to INSIST ON...NEVER CHANGE! I love my country,i love CHINA!!!!

i think this thread should be finished & closed coz everyone here ARE NOT RUDE, i trust all of u! :-)

hope u hv wonderful day!
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @Evan,
    u gonna have to be more specific or just drop it...ha.high 5 anyway~~

@Save,
    I thought u were gone...our miss for u ended before it even started...

@Edith,
    easy girl~~good things will happen to good ppl~~~cheers~~~
  • MichelleG
    MichelleG wrote:
    i still try to figure out what happen in here.....
  • Escade
    Escade wrote:
    @糖Q,thks!~~~~~~~~~~cheers!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Thank you Mistress Candy ...

SOP, get a cup of tea or coffee and sit down to read ...

As of 2 or 3 hours ago, you said you were leaving, but if you are still reading this, that means you have not left ... so are you staying or leaving? Please make up your mind ...

And the answer to your question, no, WLIB was never intended to be a dating site, in my case, I joined to try to find people with interest in food and cooking and dining, as well as any need for insurance ... so, it is a matter of how people use it ...

In your case, you said you came here to do some research, so what are you researching? You perhaps represent some men's magazines?

As for contribution ...

You are on a website with around 100k members (hahaha, if it is far more than 100k, I apologise), a lot of whom are not even Chinese or living within the country, so how exactly do you see yourself contributing? If my memory serves me right, I dont remember seeing you ever provide any suggestion how to improve this site ... so maybe you can think about that ...

On the other hand, if you consider yourself a tourist, go visit some tourist attractions and spend some money, then you are really contributing to China ...

I hate to be the one to bring the bad news to you ... but I dont think any boys and girls will miss you ...

You started this thread because you wanted people to be civil, and for one nano second, I admired you for such "contribution", however, instead of saying something that people can respect and agree, you have made one personal attack after another, on this thread and else where ...

We both seem to be at similar age, so I suggest that we set some good examples and let nature takes its course ...

... if you run out of coffee or tea, go get some now ... I will come back later to check if you are still here ...

• Escade
    Escade wrote:
    @叮噹:赞一个@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hv a good mood & wonderful day! :-)
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹

I didn't read your long message. I don't want to be rude to you. You really waste a lot of good minds on this board. You are wasting the resources that should preach goodness.
  • Save Our Planet
    You guys just waste and waste .... Ha ha ha...
  • Save Our Planet
    Are you members of communist party or red army solders? You don't seem to talk right and make sense.

You hate all the countries except yours.

Ha ha ha
  • Save Our Planet
    And by the way, Ediot, you were the most rude lady on this board. Look at your posts. I can't even read your Chinese because the language was so foul!

By the way, if you are a rich housewife, what are you hanging here for?
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹

Do not write anything above 1000 words. This is a manner of using Internet. Didn't anyone teach you?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    good morning ladies and lads, nice you all are still enthusiastically being captured with the "civil" talk which soon might scalate into a civil war.

@ SOP
    yes WLIB is a dating site and we all are dating here, usind a secret code language that allows us to have sex (and in this case even an orgy) via written words. if you are looking for info about Beijing, please go to thebeijinger.com, i will miss you.

@ Candy
    oh, no! i m sorry, shall kneel down and beg for forgiveness? but his words always sounds so crappy to me, maybe i am to ignorant and surfacial. About time that i get disciplined again ...

@ Ding Dang
    dont know who Miss SOS is actually, Save Our Sex? But wait a minute, WLIBJ is not a dating site?! Oh! so, also no secret code language to have sex verbally? but why do those waves of orgasm wash over me every time wen i enter this forum? haha, i m sick ... I guess Miss 24yr Chinese Actress is in the right place here with me.

@Qing-Michelle-L
    I am puzzled, too, actually

@Edith
    thank you, Madam! but isnt TN marriage another thread? so confusing if someone is verbally ejecting too much, isnt it?

@webslave
    go find your Netmistress, you definately need to be disciplined with some nasty wires!
  • Save Our Planet
    Webslave wrote:

yes WLIB is a dating site and we all are dating here, usind a secret code language that allows us to have sex (and in this case even an orgy) via written words.

- - - - - -

Ha ha, online sex. Have fun.
  • Save Our Planet
    Websave,

Don't let you mom find out you are having sex by chatting in WLIB.
  • Save Our Planet
    2009年大陸葷笑話一則

一女極醜,鬼見了都跑。一窮設計師把其制成年畫,廣告詞寫的是:

掛門頭,避邪;
    掛床頭,避孕!

此設計師因此得獎,進入小康階層。

• Save Our Planet
    2009年大陸葷笑話一則

一蚊子進城,餓極。見一小姐雙乳高聳,遂一頭紮入猛咬,結果滿嘴全是矽膠,於是仰天長嘆:“唉!食品安全太成問題了!上哪找放心奶啊?”
  • Tonje Nygård
    Tonje Nygård wrote:
    你不觉得你的笑话很冷么?只有没教养的人才去读荤笑话,外星人你不是说你有家教么,这就是你的家教啊?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    @SOP

now you are talking!

• Escade
    Escade wrote:
    @Mr'SAVE'...i rarely post Chinese here, i do not know what did u say like that' i can't even read your Chinese because the language was so foul! '...where did u see it? in which thread?which word was so fuol???R U SLEEPWALKING NOW? pls figure it out,i'd like to change...pls make a common sense here,we'd like chatting each other on positive points,all of my firends here we hv the same sense to know which is right,which is wrong,who is 'civil',who is'RUDE'. we are all well-manner & respect each other COZ WE R FROM THE SAME PLANED.that's why 叮噹.CINDY Q,, No Name & me plus a lot of ppl HANGING HERE! for the reason WHY U HANGING HERE,IT'S NONE OUR BUSINESS AT ALL!!!
    this time i post in Chinese;拯救星球大叔:谢谢您的‘提名’,我成了这里的 ‘the most rude lady ’,这得需要大家的最后评出。。。我从来不骂人,英语母语都不骂,您说的我的’脏话‘在哪里看到的呢?我到时看到您刚刚POSTED 了一些’黄色‘的东西,ALL OF US THINK THERE ARE FOUL!!!奉劝您一句:现在中国在互联网上禁止散播’黄色‘的东西,警察也到处抓散播黄色东西的人,好自为之,赶快删掉,出于好意!
    中文您是看的懂的,我在这里称呼为’您‘,清不要玷污我用的着个字,I RESPECT U! 以中国人的礼节:如果有什么冒犯您的地方请见谅!但我从不骂人,从不讲’脏字‘!

i'm not only a housewife,but also i hv an enjoyable job which let me travel all over the world & a lots of firends as well ,i'm saneness & like to share anything in happiness to all the firends of saneness in WLIB here,that's why i'm here!!!got it??
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... SOP ... is personal attack your last resort? And when did I write more than 1000 words? I hardly write more than you do anyway ...

Webslave ... You wrote "Mrs SOS" earlier, right?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    @ Ding Dang
    on that post you wrote excatly 357 words (according to MS Word word count function :)

yes, Save Our Suiciety/Salery/Sins/Sorrow/Seeds/Soma/Spicies

Save Our Slaves and most of all Save Our Saviors

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... you have forgotten "Sanity" ...
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    i m too insane to remember what that word means LOL
  • Save Our Planet
    WebSlave wrote:

WLIB is a dating site and we all are dating here, usind a secret code language that allows us to have sex (and in this case even an orgy) via written words

-- - - - - - --

Don't let you mom catch you with pants down. Ha ha
  • Save Our Planet
    Webslave wrote:
    i m too insane to remember what that word means LOL

- - - - - - - - - - -

Yes, insane means "mentally ill." Get it?
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹

You need to learn how to behave. Watsh your mouth and learn not to spew.
  • Save Our Planet
    Hey Edith,

You definitely are the queen of foul mouth and lies. I would suggest everyone look at your posts. Why a housewife couldn't stay in her kitchen and instead running her mouth unwisely day and night on Internet. Just as WebSalve said, are you looking for online sex or something?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    oh, really? and what does "mentally ill" mean?

you are such a turn off. the difference between verbal sex and physical sex is that you dont need to have your "pants down" to have fun.

BTW why all this mom talk, do you miss her?
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹

1000 characters in English

or 500 words in Chinese - what is Chinese rule on this?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... SOP ... can you find something more logical to say?

• Save Our Planet
    WebSlave wrote:

Webslave wrote:
    Posted 4 minutes ago

you are such a turn off. the difference between verbal sex and physical sex is that you dont need to have your "pants down" to have fun.

- - - - -

Hey WebSlave, you are such a .... why don't find a word and fill it out by yourself.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... counting characters? Can you sink any further?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    mom
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹

Some posters on this board hinted that you are a lady. Why? In what circumstance they will determine you as a female? I'm curious.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    @Ding Dang
    haha, how about binaries?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    because some desperate ppl are curious
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Curiosity kills the cat ... or in your case, an alien from another planet ... hahaha ...

Can you sink any further? Really?
  • Save Our Planet
    Webslave wrote:

mom

- - - - -

Drop dead, son. You are just too dirty spending all day long looking for sex.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    1. you have right to post but you don't have right to name calling

I saw name calling from a very small portion of ladies with languages that are rude and gracelss.
  • Save Our Planet
    Webslave wrote:
    @Ding Dang
    haha, how about binaries?

- - - - - -

Now you tell the truth. This secret code, "binaries", used among your people. Umm, interesting. You guys are a group with special interest.

• Save Our Planet
    WebSlave,

I am not your MOM. So call me MOM.

I am a man! A sexy man. Ha ha ah
  • Save Our Planet
    WebSlave

why don't you show your real picture? I would like to take a glance.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    Move Our Moms
  • Save Our Planet
    Hello piglet, I am not your MOM. Ha ha ha...

You must be homesick too long. Where is your MOM?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    you can find some of my real pictures on my profile, in the gallery, you know where to go right? you have been there before. have fun. but i m not as sexy as you r mom
  • Save Our Planet
    Hey WebSlave,

You have got many sexy girl friends. You have my eys of envy. Ha ha..
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

WS ... keep your cool ...

SOP ... I was hoping you would say that ... you are a man, huh? Well, a real man does what he says, at around 9 or 10 am this morning (and in another thread yesterday too?) you said that you were leaving ... why are you still here? So to win a silly argument?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    you mean those in my friends list? those are not my girlfriends. none of my ex-gf's is what you might call sexy. i dont go for sex appeal. more brain, heart, strength and elegance is what i m falling for.
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹

I have left China. That's what I meant. At least I am in a safe place without being chased by your KGB.

Show me your real face, little boy?
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    Ding Dang
    it's not about win or loose, just time spend to have some fun and entertainment

i kinda miss Mumu in here :P
  • Save Our Planet
    叮噹

Don't chase me. I heard you've being mentioned by posters pretending as a "man" but actually you are a She.

I don't need women right now.
  • Save Our Planet
    WebSlave,

I looked at your phtoos. You are a real man. Good. Congratulations.
  • Save Our Planet
    I'm going to swim 3000 meters in my hotel tonight. See you guys. Ha ha ha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... SOP ... KGB? Little boy? Me, a woman? Hahahaha ... never mind ...

Webslave ... glad that you still have you cool ... hahaha ...

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    good, i'll go and finish my damn 10 pages housework for my study

btw Ding Dang is a real gentleman, 刚刚的

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.