Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Paging on discussions?

• Jon Gu - 顾晓帆
    Jon Gu - 顾晓帆 wrote:
    Is there any way to cut down the number of posts that we see on discussions per page? Some of the long ones have 200+ posts and it'd be a lot easier to navigate them 20 or 30 at a time than to see all, and then have to scroll the to bottom to read the most current one. Personally I love the way PHPBB's are set up where you can click the header to go to page 1, or click directly to the last page.
  • wrote:
    If WLIB can support telnet, that will enable you to use an easy terminal to see all the posts.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    I actually prefere WLIB.

It kind of encourages us to actually read what others were saying before opening our gobs.
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    another alternative is to show the 50 first posts, and when you scroll down to the last post, it loads 50 more..
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    are you brain damaged Ole? Good luck with scrolling down directly to this text box area when you just want to post a reply
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Joakim: Racking down on suggestions in a brain storm is not nice. You solemnly sweared to be nice! YOU A-HOLE! ;)

Anyways, yes I see what you mean but it all depends if we want people to read all posts before posting a reply. If not, we can just use a click to load next 50 posts button.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    I hope you dont word count limited that description function. It's configured to I add music and obstructed my photos added especially i using the HTMLformat etc.
    hope you set free like before!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.