Discussion » Nonsense » 海豚湾 The Cove

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ4MzQ1NjEy.html

啥也别说,希望各位能耐心的看完,绝对是值得看的
    wish you guys can finish it till end with patience!!
    转:
    海豚无法选择改变它天生的笑脸,我们一直以为生活在水族馆的它们是快乐的,可是如果你耐心看完下面的视频你会无比的震惊! 人类是多么残忍的对待如此聪明的动物,只为我们片刻的欢愉,只为了我们所谓口福?
    每年当海豚迁徙大军路过日本沿海岸,会遭遇船队的阻截和驱赶,大批的海豚家庭包括它们的孩子被驱赶到一个浅水湾后用渔网拦截起来,然后会有海洋水族馆的人去挑选,它们将海豚的家庭拆散,
    将适合表演的海豚捕捉出来,这时候不光是渔夫在场,还有训练海豚的驯兽师也在场,那么余下的海豚怎么办呢?会放它们一条生路吗?

不!余下的海豚被屠杀了!渔夫们从大海豚开始杀,当着它们孩子小海豚的面杀,然后再将小海豚杀掉,整个浅水湾的血水浓稠到仿佛碧蓝的大海中倒入了鲜红的油漆!

这样的屠杀要从每年的9月份一直持续到第二年的2月份,整整半年时间里面,被杀掉的海豚总数将超过23000条!!!!!!!!!

片中一句话,“玛格丽特梅德说,永远不要指望政府或官方机构能解决什么重大问题。所有的社会变迁都来自于个人的激情。”的确如此,历史上那么多次变迁改革,哪一次不是靠个人的激发?
       这部片子,真实地记录了一小部分人的激情与勇敢。他们依靠各自的天赋和才能,实现了周密又冒险地计划。一切都那么激动人心,他们是地球战士,虽然没有人给他们授予勋章,而且他们还要冒着被捕的危险。

这个世界,什么与自己有关,什么与自己无关。好像气候变暖,哥本哈根大会,朝鲜核武器,日本屠杀鲸鱼,都离我们每个个体太远。“远”是因为,自己的绵薄之力不会促进任何改变,更重要的是,我们太在意,没有一个正规的组织或重要人士来看重我们的付出的微小努力。于是日子仍旧周而复始,我们总想世界上的那些大麻烦,总有人为之团团转,总有人去解决。我们插不上手,也做不出什么更大的贡献。

或许我们不该这么想。只是去做。抛开所有的身份地位,我们赤裸裸的都是这个地球的亲生骨肉。

最后转~一句网上的评价:RB人把人性的丑恶演绎到了极限
  • Efaney Lee
    Efaney Lee wrote:
    不用去演绎,它是真实的记录,

海豚是多么有灵性的鲸类动物啊

与人类是和睦共处的可爱生灵却被人类惨害扼杀

人类的劣根性太可怕了

人类会自取灭亡的吧!!!

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    我不能想象这个曾经的驯海豚师,看着海豚游进自己的臂弯,完后自杀的感觉。。
  • Gary Bao
    Gary Bao wrote:
    I love dolphin, I hope I can swim with them.
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    ...... Gary, watch that video till end..
    :(
  • Save Our Planet
    My Fellow Chinese people,

Please stop eating shark's fin soup in your Chinese dinners. Thank you so much!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/8470945.stm
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    we should stop!
  • Save Our Planet
    I watched a documentary one time. It shows millionaires in Zhejiang Guangdong and Fujian Provinces made their wealth through merciless killings of sharks for shark's fin businesses. The documentary film shows their factories. Unbelivable bloody!

There was a data showing over 100 million sharks killed in every year. Google it on Internet.

Bloody, bloody,...bloddy! All hands bloodly.

• wrote:
    Save Our Planet,

Who are your Fellow Chinese people? haha

"It shows millionaires in Zhejiang Guangdong and Fujian Provinces made their wealth through merciless killings of sharks for shark's fin businesses."
    It is not brutaler than "Wheat and Blood Factory" managed by those Taiwanese, haha
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    its not the point who are doing it, its that we should let more people know the truth and avoid it..
  • Save Our Planet
    You're my hero, Miss Min.
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    i wish
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Kill chicken and cows! coz they nuclear bombed Hiroshima! then the Japs are "Normal"? haha

I don't care what others would like to eat, unless they eat humans. So my criterion of what is "good" and what is "evil" are quit simple: 1) whether try to kill with a not so harsh way; 2) whether threat the natual balance.

I'm against Jap's hunting whales or dorphins, but it's not because whales and dorphins are "clever", "lovely", "honest friends of us" or any shite like these, it's because the act is a threat to the nature balance, considering that the whales and dorphins' population size is much smaller and reproduce rate's much lower than creatures like tuna or salmon.

It reminds me of the time when the BSE is epidemic, thousands cows were killed then burnt to ashes. That's a massacre too, but no one's care, coz some poor animals are doom to be our WTF "NORMAL" food without reason, some poor creatures are so unlucky that they inherently have attributes that are against our interests. Luckly there are other animals born to be with adorable characters, so they are "chosen" to be our pets or holy "friends"??

BTW, yes, we should stop killing sharks and whales now.
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    Da Fan,
    i totally agree with you..
    if its the tradional way to kill the dorphins and eat them, its ok...even they are clever animal as human....sometimes they eat them just like we eat chicken or bull or pork....
    i really hate the way which kill too much to destory the nature balance , and the worse thing is "Cruel“. that is really cruel way to kill so much dorphins
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Yes, that's why I support the introduction of laws or acts that regulate the way we treat animals: how to protect them, as well as "how to kill".
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    agree

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.