Discussion » Nonsense » 海豚湾 The Cove

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

wish you guys can finish it till end with patience!!
    海豚无法选择改变它天生的笑脸,我们一直以为生活在水族馆的它们是快乐的,可是如果你耐心看完下面的视频你会无比的震惊! 人类是多么残忍的对待如此聪明的动物,只为我们片刻的欢愉,只为了我们所谓口福?

• Efaney Lee
    Efaney Lee wrote:

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
  • Gary Bao
    Gary Bao wrote:
    I love dolphin, I hope I can swim with them.
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    ...... Gary, watch that video till end..
  • Save Our Planet
    My Fellow Chinese people,

Please stop eating shark's fin soup in your Chinese dinners. Thank you so much!

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    we should stop!
  • Save Our Planet
    I watched a documentary one time. It shows millionaires in Zhejiang Guangdong and Fujian Provinces made their wealth through merciless killings of sharks for shark's fin businesses. The documentary film shows their factories. Unbelivable bloody!

There was a data showing over 100 million sharks killed in every year. Google it on Internet.

Bloody, bloody,...bloddy! All hands bloodly.

• wrote:
    Save Our Planet,

Who are your Fellow Chinese people? haha

"It shows millionaires in Zhejiang Guangdong and Fujian Provinces made their wealth through merciless killings of sharks for shark's fin businesses."
    It is not brutaler than "Wheat and Blood Factory" managed by those Taiwanese, haha
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    its not the point who are doing it, its that we should let more people know the truth and avoid it..
  • Save Our Planet
    You're my hero, Miss Min.
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    i wish
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Kill chicken and cows! coz they nuclear bombed Hiroshima! then the Japs are "Normal"? haha

I don't care what others would like to eat, unless they eat humans. So my criterion of what is "good" and what is "evil" are quit simple: 1) whether try to kill with a not so harsh way; 2) whether threat the natual balance.

I'm against Jap's hunting whales or dorphins, but it's not because whales and dorphins are "clever", "lovely", "honest friends of us" or any shite like these, it's because the act is a threat to the nature balance, considering that the whales and dorphins' population size is much smaller and reproduce rate's much lower than creatures like tuna or salmon.

It reminds me of the time when the BSE is epidemic, thousands cows were killed then burnt to ashes. That's a massacre too, but no one's care, coz some poor animals are doom to be our WTF "NORMAL" food without reason, some poor creatures are so unlucky that they inherently have attributes that are against our interests. Luckly there are other animals born to be with adorable characters, so they are "chosen" to be our pets or holy "friends"??

BTW, yes, we should stop killing sharks and whales now.
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    Da Fan,
    i totally agree with you..
    if its the tradional way to kill the dorphins and eat them, its ok...even they are clever animal as human....sometimes they eat them just like we eat chicken or bull or pork....
    i really hate the way which kill too much to destory the nature balance , and the worse thing is "Cruel“. that is really cruel way to kill so much dorphins
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Yes, that's why I support the introduction of laws or acts that regulate the way we treat animals: how to protect them, as well as "how to kill".
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.