Discussion » Beijing Life » Annual conference 年会进行时

• Zhaohong
    Zhaohong wrote:
    What will you do on annual conference? Most of us only care about the lucky draw. Last year bosses were very generous, especially our general director. (some foreign leaders were not :( ) Due to finacial crisis in 2009, it is not easier to do business than 2008. Maybe this year we will be a little disappointed.

I already heard many people will simulate WONDERGIRLS-Nobody. hmmmm.... It seems Korean stars are sooo popular here.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

"Nobody" dance sucks, If they try "Bad Romance", I'd like to watch, haa

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

The best fun would be the role of being the MC (English)+programme coordinator ... it was 07 spring festival ... worked on it for two months, the show went for 3 hours, and then having one of the guest (client's rep, an India guy) to say "well done" to me, in front of my colleagues and wife, was worth every yell and shout and dead brain cells ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... thanks, but I cannot possibly claim all the credit ... of the two guys and two ladies on stage, the other guy went brain dead halfway through the show, so the two lady partners had to pick up the bits and pieces he left ...

For that particular year, we had about 700+ staff in the ballroom, plus another few hundred family members (and some screaming kids), but sadly, they were not really my target audience, because the instructions was for me to entertain the foreign visitors who happened to be the client representatives ...

My style was a mix of Jim Carey and Stephen Chow ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... nothing personal, but that's hardly a conference, just a gathering or dinner at best ...
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    nobody????????真不知道这破玩意儿怎么火的,Da Fan的口味儿跟我比较和,哈哈,嘎嘎大姐无敌了。
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    有没有阳光普照奖啊
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈...只管形式,那中文就是华而不实...对吗?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈...那就更不好玩了...吃饭,唱歌,那天都可以啊...但年会只是一年一次,不够特色,就不值得去回忆,那不如把钱省了,发奖金来得实际一些?
  • Anders Vålberg
    It look like that the NO BODY DANCE is necessity in every annual conference.....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.