Xx wrote:
    im wondering how many ppl would accept a sexless marriage
    and how u deal with it if u were in such case
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    guess i would be good to it.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    What would be the point?

If someone cut my dick off, then maybe I could get married and have a sexless marriage... otherwise... yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Now that I think about it though, I think most older marriages are pretty sexless. I know my grandparents have slept in separate beds since they were probably in their 40's and I have a friend who's parents (also around age 40) don't sleep in the same bed either.

I'm probably too young now to even fathom this. I feel if the sex life is over, the rest of the relationship is soon to follow.
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    Definitely not acceptable.
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Lol.... If you aren't getting sex in your marriage, its just a matter of time until you go find sex somewhere else.
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    absolutly not!i will suspect he cheat on me if he refuse to me.hehe
  • Mikael Lønø
    Mikael Lønø wrote:
    I think sex is very important in our life.we have sex when we have deep love.so if sexless to appear in married.I think
    1.they have not ture love.
    2.the guy or gal have sickness.
    3.one have sex in other place.
    maybe have other reasons.but anyhow a sexless marriage maybe is a wrong marriage.maybe need stop.if not I think it can be hurt each other.
    but when we old or older marriages .maybe we are sexless.bcz our body can't undergoes but we also have deep love.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    how about relationships for a longer time without sex, not sex talk, no kissing, no handholding, would that be a sign of no love anymore?
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
    Webslave: Sounds like freedom
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    no sex in a marriage? then why get marry?
    I thought marriage is for free sex legislation.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

sex is a real and inborn human attribute, while marriage is just a fake and fabricated socialized notion. So, what's ur point? ha:)

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Yuki got the right answer! haha
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    i am shy to speak .................................. hehe ;)
  • Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:
    it doesnt work....trust me, one of my friend was in a marriage with out sex for almost 3 years, they really love each other but you know what, its just not on!
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    interested --> friends --> lovers --> sex --> lovers without sex --> loving friends --> lost interest in the end --> end
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    My first 3 marriages all failed because I insisted on a sexless marriage. It's really hard to make it work....
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    People who are married have sex?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Sex is more than a fit bodies, in bizarre positions, .. is one art, poor animals they only can fornicate.
    And in the same mode that some writters in the first moment, when they need do the things well and effort for have success, the sex before married is better.in the most of cases, have sex in this moment is like a novel, with one begining, knot, outcome.. second part, third... BSO, FX... many many things jaja
    But after have a contract, many writters write shit, repeating the same plot and stories all time in their books, and when the lovers have their contract, the married (because is not only a paper, not, is a legal paper), then they begin to relax and begin to do bad sex.In the end, the thing begin like in begins as a silent film, with the bso of the bed cracking and the end is suddenly, boring and the best is go to sleep. Is like a kind of masturbation with the body of the other person, puaj

The contracts are a bad thing for the arts.

For this reason no to the indefinitive contract in love !!! Each year, each part must to renovate, yeahhh
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Someone is having sex in this marriage. I do not think it is healthy for the marriage if there is no sex. Sex is another way of expressing love in the relationship and it can also bring you closer. There are special chemicals produced by the human body during sex and or orgasm that result in sexual bonding and relationship bonding. If you are not having sex with your husband or wife chances are someone is. It also depends on if there is some sort of effort made by either party to initiate sex. If the wife tries to initiate sex and the husband says no every time this could be a sign that something is wrong. If the husband tries and the wife says no there could be many reasons for this, but if this is common there could be something wrong. Chances are someone in this "sexless" marriage is having sex. Good luck
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    i probably wouldnt get married in the first place in that case.
  • Richie
    Richie wrote:
    Possible, with extremely (to the power 2000000000) sligh probability. The first question is "why" are you asking this question? just out of curiosity? or would you like to live a sexless life yourself?

I have known a woman (in China) who only had sex with her husband for a month or so - to have a child. Her husband has never even kissed her. He thinks kiss is 'dirty', not to mention sex. This gentleman grew up during 文化大革命period. I don't know if the society of that period had a problem - or if this gentleman had some personal issue (sexually harrassed..??) but anyway, the woman drifted after her son was about 8 yrs old and started enjoying her sex life outside marriage.

What are the chances of a girl and a guy, both of them who dislike sex, meeting each other and falling deeply in love with each other? When such a miracle happens, there is a possibility of a long lasting marriage w/o sex.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I think it's possible if one of the people has some disability that prevents sex. Otherwise, a sexless marriage is a loveless marriage, which sounds like a terrible thing to me. Thank jesus that god invented divorce.
  • Erik Thue
    Erik Thue wrote:
    a lot of ppl have a sexless marriage, but they don't need it.
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    @Richie ,im just thinking about every prospect of marriage life..
    what would happen if my husband or me get sick and couldn't have sex

i think i won't marry to a man who i don't feel like to have sex with him at all
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    if soul mate and bed mate, then u can think about the wedding. so, sexless wedding is unthinkable...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @Lily, I did not think of the situation of getting sick and not being able to have sex. That would be painful for the marriage, but It may not kill it for me. It may be a very difficult situation to be in because of my addiction to sex, but if I am in love with someone perhaps it could still work. Especially if there are children involved, two lovers been through many things together, if two lovers are best friends, trust is there etc.....
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Peter, I believe that condition is called "menopause."
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    this is another form of execution or life imprisonment...self castration..this is a suicidal marriage...i guess it only happens in what is called 下一辈子
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    u invest more money in your marriage to give ur wife a confortable living condition and u can have a good family after being guaranteed of sex so marriage is the result of Sex Investment
    **** wrote:
    what do you mean sexless marriage!i can't believed that people are stupid enough to talk about that,
    if it's sexless you don't love her then why are you getting married for?MONEY?are you a total BITC....?IF YOU ARE IN A MARRIAGE LIKE THAT THEN YOU ARE A B...

and if you have a wife that lost all desire to have sex,how can you be stupid enough to believe it, of course she can have sex just not with you anymore cause she lost all feelings for you,get over it,one lost ten found

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.