Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Learn Chinese For Daily usage only~~

• Chase WU
    Chase WU wrote:
    I am 24, a trained Chinese language teacher for foreigners, mastering fluent English, with experiences of tuitoring English, American, German, and Korean learners and about to be sent to the U.S. this summer to teach Chinese. I am now seeking for foreign friends in Beijing, WHO CANNOT SPEAK CHINESE (PU TONG HUA) AT ALL OR WHO IS REALLY EAGER TO IMPROVE HIS/HER ORALCHINESE!!!

My goal is to help you know how to USE CHINESE IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE AND MAKE YOUR LIFE IN CHINA MUCH EASIER. LEARN CHINESE FOR DAILY USAGE ONLY~~~~

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME( details to be discussed): 13466719742 (better to text me during the day time)
  • Tiril Marieth Mathisen
    ni hao!!!wo jiao feten wo shi tunisi ren zai monastir zhu wo shi shi tchi sui!!!!!well im so into china and han yu for sure,,i took chinese as an option for lingo!!!and im plannin after takin my bac exam to apply to get a full scolairship to study in china prt in beijin!!well i hope ill get the chanve to improv e my chinee with you
  • Almat Saginbayev
    thats a really good opportunity
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    English?

why ont British?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.