Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » free Mandarin Course every wed

• Liang
    Liang wrote:
    Speaking Chinese
    As a Chinese
    Free teach Chinese Contemporary Language for foreigner only 30 seats
    Beijing Club is an institution dedicated to promoting Sino-foreign cultural exchanges. As a non-governmental international cultural ambassador, since 2002, Beijing Club has hosted many Chinese and foreign cultural exchanges activity, and training activities. Well received recognition by the foreigner and internationals students in Beijing. Chinese traditional painting and calligraphy and other art technique has a long history, Their long history of traditional Chinese painting and calligraphy, with its mood of profound secret techniques to make so many our international friends whom dream of the Department of the Soul.
    Beijing Club with the China Central Academy of Fine Arts.
    The National Academy of Chinese Theater Art.
    Beijing Normal University.
    Beijing Language and Culture University.
    Beijing foreign Studies University.
    A strong professional qualified scholar group
    We are services for every our international friends whom living in Beijing.

We have Free Charity Chinese Class Club on every Wednesday 7:30--8:50(pm) hosted by Foundation for International Exchange of Chinese Traditional Culture.
    Free Chinese Language Club for foreigner only
    Hello Dear Friend
    I am your Chinese friend Liangshiran
    Don’t forget our free Chinese language teach Club for foreigner only 30 seats.
    The Class is free but We thanks to the teahouse owner for us to provide a place for us so we should pay for 35 - 50 (元), this costs to enjoy drink and tea at Wednesday evening place

No 10 WuDaoYing HuTong Dongcheng District Beijing
    Subway Line 2 and 5 YongHeGong(雍和宫) station D exit walk to North 40m turn left 20m
    Email: Liangshiran@163.com
    MSN: Lshiran1981@hotmail.com
    Tel: 010-59792176 Mr. Liang15110246637
    Ms. Fu13661233677

Dear friend
    Because we are have different levels of Chinese language.
    So we will teach one Chinese idiom every Wednesday Chinese Club.
    So each friend can learn new knowledge every time.

Don’t forget our free teach Chinese Club
  • Annia
    Annia wrote:
    this sounds really nice
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Lol u people are so full of shit. I put a post up her directly pertaining to chinese study, and you deleted it. Then Annia put a post saying "This sounds really nice"

Oh, I see you happen to be a chinese teacher, annia? One guess of where you teach.

• Annia
    Annia wrote:
    I'm a personal chinese tutor, I don't teach in any school, she deleted your post? why?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Shane, are you sure you put a post here, in this thread? Or did you mean another one? Below is the link to this exact same thread, but in the old format, and nothing had been deleted ...

Here's another one from Liang ... again, none of your posts had been deleted ...

And for comparison purpose, here's an unrelated one ... if you scroll down, you will see that Jon Gu's post had been deleted ... but you wont see this in the new version of the forum ...

So your post had not been deleted ...

• Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Lol yeah, I thought of that right after I left my house. I've been in a pissy mood lately :) Sorry

I think I'm going to delete my last post
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... blame it on the weather ... but I'd rather you leave it, as a reminder to everyone else who cares ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I'm down if you move it to starbucks so I can get a good drink for my money...
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Haha .... better yet move it to sanlitun :)

The best way to practice Chinese, by far, is hanging out with the MaLaTang guy. You just have to make sure he speaks good mandarin first.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.