Discussion » Dating & Romance » 爱是................

  • ANN
    ANN wrote:
    1. "我奶奶得了关节炎,再也不能弯下来涂脚趾甲。于是我爷爷总是给她涂,甚至当他自己的手得了关节炎也是这样。这就是爱。" (丽贝卡- 八岁)



      2. "当有人爱上你,他说你名字的方式是不一样的。你就知道你的名字在他嘴里说出来感觉棒极了。" (比利 - 四岁 )



      3. "爱就是女孩抹香水男孩涂古龙水,然后他们出去,互相闻着。" (卡尔 - 五岁 )



      4. "爱就是当你出去吃饭时,你把自己大部分薯条给某个人,而却并不在意他是不是也给你。" (克里希- 六岁)



      5. "爱就是在你累的时候让你笑起来的东西。" (特里- 四岁 )



      6. "爱就是当我妈咪给爹地泡咖啡,在给他之前先尝一口,看看味道是不是还可以。" (丹尼 - 七岁 )



      7. "爱就是你们一直接吻的时候。然后你们厌烦了接吻,但你们仍然想呆在一起,而且你们聊得更多。妈咪和爹地就是这样的。他们接吻的时候,看上去很下流。" (艾蜜俐 - 八岁)



      8. "爱就是圣诞节当你在房间里拆开礼物时,让你停下来去听的东西。" (鲍比 - 七岁 (哇!)



      9. "如果你想学着爱得更好,就应该从爱你所恨的人开始。" (妮卡 - 六岁 )

      (在这个星球上我们需要千千万万更多的小妮卡们)



      10. "爱就是当你告诉一个男孩你喜欢他的衬衫,他就每天都穿着它。" (诺艾尔 - 七岁 )



      11. "爱就像一个小老太婆和一个小老头儿,尽管他们彼此很了解,但却仍然是朋友。" (汤米 - 六岁)



      12. "在钢琴独奏会上,我在台上,很紧张。望着台下,所有人都在看我。我看到爹地冲我挥手微笑,只有他一个人这么做。我就不再感到紧张了。" (辛迪 - 八岁 )



      13. "妈咪爱我胜过所有人。没有人像她那样在晚上吻着我入睡。" (克莱尔 - 六岁 )



      14. "爱就是在妈咪把最好的鸡块给爹地的时候。" (伊莱恩 -五岁 )



      15. "爱就是妈咪看到爹地一身臭汗的样子却仍然说他比劳勃德尼洛还帅。" (克莉丝 - 七岁 )



      16. "爱就是你一整天扔下你的小狗狗不管,而它却仍然舔你的脸的时候。" (玛丽?安 - 四岁 )



      17. "我知道我姐姐爱我,因为她把她所有的旧衣服都给了我,而她却不得不出去买新的。" (劳伦 - 四岁 )



      18. "当你爱上某个人,你的睫毛忽上忽下的,小星星从里面出来。" (这会是什么样子...卡伦 - 七岁 )



      19. "爱就是当妈咪进卫生间看到爹地在里面,而她却并不觉得恶心的时候。" (马克 - 六岁 )



      20. "你真的不能说出‘我爱你’,除非你是来真的。但是一旦你是来真的,你就应该经常说。人们总是忘记。" (杰西卡 - 八岁 )



      21. 最后一个 --- 作家兼讲师里欧斯加利亚曾经谈到一次比赛,当时他被邀去当评委。那次比赛是要评出最有爱心的小孩。获胜者是一个四岁的孩子,他的邻居是一位新近丧妻的老者。这个小男孩看到那个老人哭泣,便走进他的院子,爬到他的膝上,然后就坐在那儿。后来他妈妈问他对那个邻居说了什么,小男孩说:“什么也没说,我只是帮着他哭。

  • Amalie Nilsen
    Amalie Nilsen wrote:
    Possessiveness is not love
    Jealousy is not love
    Lust is not love
    Fear is not love
    Keeping people all to yourself is not love
    Expecting something from someone is not love



    Real love is unconditional. All other “forms” of love are not really love. Most parents and kids don’t love each other, most people in relationships don’t love each other, most people on the planet never experience unconditional love in their entire lives… or at least it sure looks that way.



    To love someone unconditionally means that you love the person exactly as they are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future – because people change all the time, so if you love the person, you will love them even if they become something you disagree with. How many parents can say that about their kids? How many people can say that about their “lover”? Love is not about you or your pleasure or your amusement. It’s not about what you get out of it or what the other person can give to you. It’s not about having a trophy you can show off with and tell people “This is *MY* girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/son/daughter/whatever”.



    You do not “own” anyone. It’s not about you feeling ‘proud’ to be with someone who always agrees with everything you say and do and never does anything you disagree with. Unconditional love means that the person can just live their life exactly as they choose and you will always be there for them no matter what.



    So, how does unconditional love fit in with relationships and marriage and sex and all that stuff the whole world keeps going crazy over? It doesn’t, really. It doesn’t “fit” in anywhere. Relationships are like trying to put love into a box and keep it there, except love is infinitely sized, and the box is… well, there is no box large enough.



    And a normal, conventional marriage is quite possibly the worst possible way to show someone how much you love them.



    Unconditional love is more of a spiritual thing. It’s not bound by physical things, like blood relations and the desire to procreate. It has nothing whatsoever to do with sex. Most people are in relationships because they’re horny and/or lonely, even if they genuinely think they love the other person. But if the person they “love” suddenly lost their “equipment” for whatever reason, would they still want to be with that person? Would they get jealous if the person they “love” wanted to spend time with other people as well? Relationships based on needs are not unconditional.
    In order to truly understand love, you must first forget everything you have ever learned about it from society and anyone else (including what I just said). You are the only person who can tell you what love is. The only reason I’m writing all this stuff is because people always try to fit “love” in with things like dating, relationships and marriage and all that. You can’t make any sense of it if you keep doing that. You have to get rid of everything you think you know first.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    love is u missing him but u never tell him,,.. maybe too shy....,maybe too proud,...maybe like real pain never can speak out.... ,
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Love is a cup of coffee on my table everytime i am sitting...hot and creamed with sugar....2 tall and sexy blondes every day
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    爱...

    是为了一个信念(不一定是一个人,或两个人)而去坚持,执着...

    也可以是为了另一个人的开心,快乐,而作出放弃,牺牲...

    其实,对每个人,是不一样的...
  • 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
    A reading from the Apostle Paul, the first letter to the Corinthians, chapter 13, verses 4 through 7:

    Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.


    (《圣经》哥林多前书13章中一段关于爱辞的经典)

    译文:爱是恒久忍耐,又有恩慈;
    爱不是嫉妒,不是自夸,不是张狂,不是粗狂;

    爱不求自己的益处,不会轻易发怒,

    爱容不下憎恨和背叛,爱只与真理同行;
    爱是责任,爱是信赖,爱是期盼,爱是包容。

    爱,永无止境。

    love is selflessness...
  • Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:
    this is what i think love is:

    http://soundcloud.com/t-wang/will-you-love-me-back-mixed-by-timothy-wang

    made this mix tape for my friends wedding...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc