Discussion » Nonsense » when was the best sex of ur life and with who?

• Steve Mensah
    Steve Mensah wrote:
    hmmm,in china and with my ex chinese gf.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    its was in china with a 31 year old rich chinese business lady...in beijing last year
  • Pete DeMola
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    those people sooo fierce!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    which people Lin?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    many people, can discuss any topic,have no end line.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I would like to thank Mr. Mensah and Mr. Abisai for their deep and profound cultural contributions to this forum. Please not the sarcasm.

Honestly Steve, it's not that there is anything wrong with your question (except that it is more appropriate for an adult dating forum...which there are plenty of), but the fact that you seem to have created this thread to brag about having shagged a Chinese girl.

Big deal.

BTW...what do you think about wookies? I think they look cool, and are great to have on your side in a fight, but probably smell bad when they're wet.
  • wrote:
    but probably smell bad when they're wet.
    ===================
    Peter, good point, haha
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    i am Virgin ............... ;)
    hehehehe
  • wrote:
    haha
    is it glorified to be a virgin?
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    May be it is for me !!!!
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Sun, think about the worst smelling wet dog you've ever smelled. I'm betting wookies are ten times worse than that.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    When there is a question asked, an answer is expected....a person like me gave my honnest answer to this question (my exciting sex life started in china) so i suppose my intentions were not bad... i dont know about steve's but i also think they might not be bad as well...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    But serously Mathew...what do you think about wookies?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    these Kashyyyk creatures are creepy...u wont even wanna get any closer otherwise u will get double layered ganmao swine flu all in one and die instantly because of the way they smell...u might even dry out and fall down crack into powder...lol
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Mathew ... I have got a question for you ... how much did she pay you?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Eish!!! Dang Dang thats too much info to give out.. I guess we gotta leave this to our imaginations...yeah.. but that was the greatest and unique experience
  • Undermoonlight
    with a 42-year-old colleague (female, of course), years ago...she actually taught me lots of stuffs on the bed...
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Come on guys... everyone loves a cougar!

Why I prefer Cougars:
    1) more experience, They know how to treat men
    2) Maturity level, generally more wise and realistic about life and love
    3) Beauty, I am not one for the bony-assed malnourished chinese model-type.
    4) financial stability, If people my age have enough money to do the things that I like to do they are typically either 1) Workaholic 2) From a rich family (and generally spoiled) or 3) 被保养
    5) Studying Chinese, Call me selfish, thats fine. But its damn-hard to find a girl who can like a white guy without having motivation. I like smart and motivated women. But these women my age are typically hell-bent on studying English. And if they don't want to study english, then they typically are rich, or dumb.

I have always been one to hang out with people older and more intelligent then myself, unfortunately we are tied by biologic clocks and societal norms so a long-term relationship with older women is pretty much unobtainable.

PS: I know this post seems to have a lot of generalizations, but its hard to sum up almost 3 years of experience in China into a post this short. I really enjoy China and the Chinese people.
  • wrote:
    叮噹 wrote:
    Mathew ... I have got a question for you ... how much did she pay you?
    ===============
    haha, cute, a big apparatus is worthless.
  • wrote:
    Shane,
    PS: I know this post seems to have a lot of generalizations, but its hard to sum up almost 3 years of experience in China into a post this short. I really enjoy China and the Chinese people.
    =====================
    Now, you forget those 有素质问题的Chinese girls?hehe
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Sun.....Shut Up!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Posted 15 hours ago
    When there is a question asked, an answer is expected...

So, where is the answer to my question? Hahaha ...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    This thread is full of stupid.

Except for the wookies. I haven't seen any of the Star Wars flicks, so I unfortunately can't comment on their soaked scent.

But they're probably cooler than this thread.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    delete it
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    No. I want to watch this trainwreck of human cognition explode.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    enjoy the show then
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:
    Stupid isnt something you can delete. dude.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Will do, amigo.
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:
    has anyone said thing like "the best is yet to come"? I'm too young for my best sex of life.
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    good point pomatree,cos i do believe we all expect to have alot more sex in our lives.unless there is anyone who has retired indefinitely.thank for speaking ur mind mathew and u are right cos all the sex i have had before i came to china in no way can competition to the ones i have had in china.i started enjoying my sex life in china.
  • Stanley Zarretta
    Steve, i am with you, I never kissed a girl, will you mind share some of your girls with me? I wanna have a try
  • Jochen
    Jochen wrote:
    haha geilllllll....
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Here's an idea:

Let's all share our most graphic sexual experiences to be immortalized online forever. When my kids are Googling around in 2035, they can learn about how I conquered all of China with my sexual prowess.

Ready, set, go!
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    haha,u will have to come to beijing stanley.u have never kissed a girl before?pls tell me u r kidding me?well,i am in beijing whenever u get the chance to stroll in but doesnt mean i am a girl contractor or pimp but am always reading to help a brother.hehe.
  • Stanley Zarretta
    Thanks Steve, you have to wait till summer to help me, i am scared of snow, i don't wanna turn an ice fish, just because i wanna kiss a girl, i can wait till summer, so please don't change your mind until after the summer.
  • Caroline
    Caroline wrote:
    You are all soooo lame....
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Lol.... here he goes trying to pull the "I never kissed a girl before" line again.

haha jk.

Caroline: Your tatoo is ugly.
  • Caroline
    Caroline wrote:
    And you think I care about your opinion?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    chillex people
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Haha I'm probably also the only one awake right now :)
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    how do you define the "the best sex"??
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    David, thats the experience I am dying to have....at least I went as far as 32, I love the experience they have..and their hungry for sex cos the clock might be ticking soon and they might not get it anymore. so its time for them to do it wildly and all those fantasies comes out....and only a young and fresh blood can provide that....thanks God we are blessed
  • wrote:
    I think I am on par with Goethe with this !
    =======================
    Goethe wrote in German not in English as I knew, haha
    By the way, I found you are excited to talk about woman and sex, when they are discussed, you will be Goethe! haha
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    talking about women and sex is sweet...especially when u are so secure about your sexuality and following the natural way....pretenders and fakes.....nooooooooooo!!!
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    Shane Mc Manus wrote:
    Posted 2 days ago
    Come on guys... everyone loves a cougar!

Why I prefer Cougars:

Anyway, as a Chinese I like his attitude, appreciation, no bragging about something.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Mathew Abisai said, "talking about women and sex is sweet"

With friends, for sure. I've had many memorable sex conversations with friends. But in an internet community with 100, 000 plus users it's just exhibitionism.

Call me weird, but I don't like to broadcast my personal experiences on the internet for a billion people to google.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    look at the fingers on your hand Peter, all five of them they are not the same....God Created them they are all fingers but they are not the same..All People were created by God, they are all people BUT they are noth the same...U mind doing that..I dont mind...So...its OKAY there are Worse things on the internet than this...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    To each their own...
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Lol.... Peter.... we all know it should really be written as "100,000+ REGISTERED users"

I've been looking for a new job lately, and using this forum more often than usual. I'd be willing to say there aren't more than 5 to 8,000 people who I would actually consider "users".
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    我的3年前的男朋友,性,当然还因为爱,我哭了。从此以后再也不会有……
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    My boyfriend of three years ago, a blend of love and sex. I cried ~ ~ From then on no longer.
    (My English is poor)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    what is with the Wookies and Ewoks story?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    so how is it related to this post? im just curious cos it seems to be playing a bigger role here...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    It isn't. It's just more interesting.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    so basically what u guys are doing is including what u think to be an interesting topic within another one ? okay it seems to be interesting and to know more about it....one last question, can it stand on its own so that we can see how popuular it can without let its fans be confused with the ones that had sex with cougars and the ones that had the best sex experience? cos if there were evaluations to be made by some statistians from whereever, it could cause some confusions especially with people like me who are interested in both topics...
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Pete, I can understand and agree with the sentiment.

The endless threads about sex are boring but the site has kind of been setup to encourage dating (Men are blue, women are pink, search by gender and age etc.) so a lot of people do use this website to date, fuck and have one night stands.

Combine that with the fact with inflated laowai egos and an open forum for everyone to use then it's inevitable that we'll get endless threads like this.

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Perhaps you could introduce a rule - only sex talk in the "Dating forum" and move threads + warn users who post in the wrong part of the forum
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    On A Scale of 1-10

David Findey 0 (U are not cool)

LOL
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    another suggestion, It seems David Findey is the fan of NONESENSE forum so I was thinking of an igon to be a GIF file of his profile picture recursively morhingo int o an icon of a turd....What do u think Pete? I can help u designing that
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Richard

If people want to be exhibitionists, we're okay with that. After all, this is the Nonsense forum and users can generally discuss almost anything.

But as I said earlier, if folks are stupid enough to post about their sex lives on a public forum, then they deserve the negative career prospects that will result from that exhibitionism.

As an employer, I Google almost every applicant that comes across my desk... and the same goes for potential business partnerships and other relationships.

With that said, Findley and Abisai, if you'd like to continue to torpedo your future prospects in Beijing (and probably elsewhere) with your goofy banter, go right ahead.

Mathew

Peter is making fun of you by discussing wookies.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I knew there was something fishy going on (OKAY I am not saying Peter is R*cist but I wanna make a Quick remark that In my country Some Europeans refer to us as Monkeys or Baboons), so when i look at these WOOKIES they are somehow looking similar to Monkeys and Baboons.....so I don't know but I am cool with this
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Mathew

I don't have time to get involved with your childish battle with Mr. Findley by helping you design an icon. But interesting idea, nonetheless. Feel free to design a .GIF turd and share it with us.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    handclap for pete!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    cool i will do that...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Mathew (again)

Ah, okay. I'm quite sure Mr. Baird had no intention of drawing racial parallels. He's probably trying to derail your conversation.
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    hahaha
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Adios Amigo
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    with a wookie female, six mammary glands to play yuhhhhhh the dream of any mamón
    and the worst.... with Ewoks, in a tribal orgy in celebrating the incomming of the summer, yep, they have a disgusting habit for canibalism
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Mathew the comment was not intended to be racist, nor am I racist. It was a very light hearted attempt to hijack the thread. Being that it is posted under nonsense, it's reasonable to assume hijacking is tolerated.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i know peter, it was just a few things running through my mind....i wasnt really taking it serious was just considering that posibility
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Lol pete you try to make yourself sound like such a hotshot. Tell us, how many employees do you have?
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    And I mean that in a playful way, BTW not trying to be an ass
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I guess the forums are on this site to let people see the true colors of the people they talk to. Multifunctionality is good.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Shane, I think Pete's point is that in the information age people have far less privacy. As it was said in The World is Flat :"Reputation starts early now. You don't get to pick up and move on to the next town so easy. Your reputation gets there before you do".

This is why I don't share the kind of graphic personal information requested by the OP on public forums. A-it's nobodys business. B-it could adversely affect my future.

Big brother is watching.

• Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    abisai wrote:
    [look at the fingers on your hand Peter, all five of them they are not the same....[...]]

haha its a funny comparison in a thread about sex
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I was Referring to, People can never be the same...Judging from the way they think

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.