Discussion » Nonsense » a video of a guy who illustrate why he dont like c

• wrote:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ0ODE3MDk2.html?full=true#full 刚在校内上看见的,哥们很亢奋,很激动。
  • wrote:
    @ David,u really have problem,u should go to see the doctor
  • wrote:
    sry,china @@
  • wrote:
    this is why he love china,i think sth is true,but sth is not true.he is so funny especially his face =)
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    hey so funny guy
    but he said sth right and sth not
    school life
  • wrote:
    I think he forget to add one thing to his love China video just like this one, haha
  • Save Our Planet
    He spoke the truths.
  • Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    Another typical American A**h**e.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    I love how 99% of the Chinese people here feels offended by him. I mean, seriously, if he's that much stupid and wrong, why don't you ignore him?

He's just an attentionwhore.
  • wrote:
    Not whore, pimp, haha
    I think he is ok; at least, he is honest and not ideological.
    After all, every Laowai will experience such fresh experience as he does, after that, he will go back to be normal.
  • Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    Riva, i think he's not handsome in the first place. I mean, look those dumb eyes, he's not even close to handsome.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Wait, why are you talking about handsomeness? If he was handsome and saying shits about your country, would it be okay?
  • wrote:

Good point, therefore, you should neglect their comments.
    I am surprised to see their discrimination to man, but they get used to it.
    That’s why you will understand why some guys in this forum talking about CHEAP girls. The know nothing about people's mind.
  • Victor
    Victor wrote:
    two thumbs up......
  • wrote:
    @Aurélien of course not
  • Save Our Planet
    First let's try to be civilized. It's unfair if name calling is involved. Show your attitude and show your class.

Secondly, "The truth hurts"

Thirdly, remember, "truths talk, nonsense walk"

Lastly, don't overreact. I know you girls and boys love your country so deeply. But please show your class. You get respect if you can hold up to your manners.
  • Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    @ Aurelien, absolutely not, it's just that that the title of that video is ' a handsome american talking about something he doesn't like about china' , it freaks me out. He's not handsome.
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    he is just a newcomer n most of them r quite worried coz of the total change in enviroment n culture so don't b 'angry' guys ... just cool down m sure he will like this place after sometime.
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    i loved this video! i bitched about china too sometimes
    i dont get offended. no time to read all your comments today...99 ppl

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.