Discussion » Nonsense » I want a new tattoo anybody wanna help with the de

• Fili
    Fili wrote:
    I want a new tattoo anybody wanna help with the design?
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    There's a place in Wudaokou, huaqingjiayuan, relatively expensive but kicking ass.U can bring your idea there and they will help with the design for free.
    I know a friend did 4 big ones on his arms there~~and he was very happy with them.
    Good luck
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    do u want bigger tattoo or smaller? and which area? i got a tattoo on my foot, its looks so nice on me :p
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    me
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Mummy Tat Studio
  • Torben solvold Dahl
    I am a new comer, I'm from France and will be visiting Beijing in april. My interests are tattoo art, punk music and independant cinema.
    Concernaning tattoo, I would insist on the fact it has to be personal: do you just want the tattoo to look good or to be personal? Would you want people to see it? Do you want it to remind you a moment of your life or a state of mind? Are there any type of graphics you like: tribal, traditional chinese, bio mecanic, realistic...?
    I will be reading your answers as I would like to find out the best tattoo artists/studios in Beijing. :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.