Discussion » Nonsense » How long sleeping with a broken heart?

• Misheel
    Misheel wrote:
    everyone has them first love, i just got my first love then lost... Tj choosed someone else after 2 months date with me. my heart was soo broke, and i sill have feeling to Tj even we are not together for 8 months. and miss him, want him. please anyone can tell me how long sleep with broken heart??? until i find new love?
  • Stanley Zarretta
    you can sleep with the broken heart for as long as you can, and if you are weak enough you can sleep with it for the rest of your life, so better get something doing and move on with your life, he or she is gone, thats yesterday, you still have today, so do something god with today and hope for a better tomorrow.
    good luck
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I will change a little from what Stanley said ... whatever is broken, cannot be mended, just pick yourself up, and starts fresh ... also, dont "use" new love to mend your broken heart, it wont, and it is not fair to your new lover ...
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    thank u guys :)
  • Amalie Nilsen
    Amalie Nilsen wrote:
    broken ?
    well . . . as long as u can fix it,it's okay.
    or find something/someone new.

whatever it is,my advice is : don't push yourself.
    and u don't have to listen what other people said too.
    so just listen to your heart,what u wanna do,be yourself.
  • Notoro Kawabata
    nineteen days and five hundred nights.

• Renate Pedersen
    just 7 days
  • Notoro Kawabata
    mina: just 7 days
    ....in case you broke up after watching that frightening VHS from the ring movie....
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    I still immersing in the broken heart situation. I dont think I can forget and lose the staff of fall in love duration from my memories. Damn can not!
    is this educational quotient influence ? (elide) if i say that i can not sleep tonight...haha...............
    Me.!.!?! A leo, i always stand a chance of redo himself or herself, whoever hurt me whilom. yes try again try again......ceaseless.............till one day i found how stupid am I ... really hurt me. but never ever changes . now,,, yes I'm likes strong blair in that way. so I have tried do other hobbies so that forget my bad and hurt memories.
    Really would like to sleeping all the time i thought..................................................................................................................................
    so..... In this case why not let yourself looking for a new lifestyle ? I was mentioned on other discussion. go to find them till get answer what u want. little girl.....
    go to study ............................................huh !

(what i says ? dunno !)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.