Discussion » Nonsense » why are chinese girls this cheap?

  • SeanWeezy
    SeanWeezy wrote:
    you meet them today ,,they talk about love and marriage tomorrow..this is bullshit...this girls are beautiful and worth more than they place themselves
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Oooooh, I'm eagerly awaiting the polite and well-informed discussion that this thread will generate.
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    please dont say chinese girls..
    should say some chinese girls or several chinese girls
    not all the chinese girls like that
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    because they understand their worth
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Pete, sometimes I have to wonder what you are thinking ... yeah, might as well enjoy the show ...
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    maybe they just want a sense of security from you...dont think about that too much.
    if a guy say"oh honey how many kids do u wanna have when we get married?"
    then i just think he just wanna sure if i really like him even wanna get married with him.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    as easy as this? hmmm
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    叮噹
    I'm usually thinking of the massive intellectual fail that accrues when folks generalize nationalities and ethnic groups without examining behavior in a historical and social context.

    But I'll keep my mouth shut.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    what I know generally is that Girls are easily convinced....of course some have been hurt several times and learned a good lesson and became more stronger thats why they feel it doesnt stand generalizing that they are all cheap.....i understand the reason a specific country have to be mentioned is because one is looking at the current situation in his/her life....
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    19,2 and 6,21,3,11,21!
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    Since when is wanting to get married cheap? What I find cheap are skanks getting picked up at bars every weekend by a different guy sleeps with them and just as quickly forgets him the next day. Chinese girls Id call naive. They get into a relationship with the sincerest of intentions thinking that this guy would eventually make an honest women of them. Mr Weezy I think the guys are the cheap party in this case, all they wanna do is get laid! From one girl to the next. Respective parties should stop bringing Chinese women down, pause for a second, look in the mirror - you might get the shock of your life! If been all over Europe, the US, South America, Africa and trust me, a girl that is willing to blow you 15minutes after meeting her in a nightclub, well thats cheap. Chinese women as opposed to any other women in the world to my standards are extremely respectable!!
  • Clara Wei
    Clara Wei wrote:
    bullshit...no affending. cheap girls are everywhere.and of coures cheap men are.
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
  • Clara Wei
    Clara Wei wrote:
    Vincent Van Wyk ,i cannot agree with you more~
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    不差钱 哈哈
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Women haven't found how smarter they can get YET
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    SaSa♣刀刀
    服了,我要笑死了,哈哈哈哈哈哈
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    这帖子是浑水,不能趟。所以,一笑了之。
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    The old adage" birds of a feather flock together" is one dating rule that will never go out of style.

    Cheap attracts Cheap...

    So u just need stay away from cheap girls, Don't generalize about all chinese girls.
    It's not fair...
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @john, I believe the girls that u met r some relationship uneducated & inexperienced innocent Chinese girls, not necessarily young though. They r not cheap, they r just unbelievably naive, in a stupid way... But I think one day they'll learn, in the hard way.
    so chill out, there r cool Chinese girls out there, u just haven't met any.
    All the best
  • Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:
    Vicent.i agree. and Jonh Weezy,i think you should learn some traditonal culture in those traditional Chinese girl's mind.not everyone think like that but someone do
    you may not understand because you don't know the culture difference
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Guys these are People we are talking about..Mothers, Sisters...Important People in our life time ... so not everything is black and white..
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    John why r u SO cynical about this society?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    SaSa♣刀刀
    Have you ever heard the expression "pearls before swine?"

    It's a biblical quote that means things shouldn't be placed before those who don't appreciate their value.

    People shouldn't have to defend their damn nationality -- and fight misplaced opinions -- to people on forums. It's ridiculous... and the more threads of this nature I read, the stronger I feel about it.
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @John,
    if they make mistakes because they r naive, I feel sorry for them, but it's good for them cause they can learn from the pain, then they might be cool.
    If they don't learn and keep making the same mistakes, then they probably deserve it, no sympathy at all here...
    But take my words, there r cool ones out there, so just chill and have fun.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Thanks everyone, Keep it going!
    I'm collecting material for my thesis about Intercultural adaptation.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    What do you need, 大小眼 Jio?
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    so >we< have many kinds of girl...and i don't think u know most of >us
    you tell him not to generalise ppl and you use the patriotic/nationalistic pluralform.
    you tell him not to generalise and you do it yourself.
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    Thanks everyone, Keep it going!
    I'm collecting material for my thesis about Intercultural adaptation.

    In my opinion the Internet is the wrong place for it. When you scroll through the forum you see always the same 20-30 ppl "discussing"
    its not a relevant samplesize even if the page would be bigger and there would be discussiong 200-300 ppl. they/we all have a similair personality. therefore there wouldnt be significance in your results.
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @ john:

    define cheap, if you do not want to offend ppl i think you should use a different expression?
  • wrote:
    chinese girls are cheap?i dont think so,i think the girl who u met is cheap,but it doesnt mean chinese girls r cheap
  • verseau
    verseau wrote:
    lou zhu ni ya sha bi sha cao xing !!!!!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    I'm definitely not a nationalist who places my country above everything,but this thread really makes me uncomfortable and wanna have a fierce fight!!!!!
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    beijing girls always told me shanghai girls are "cheap"
    lets just agree on that haha ;)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... that's an interesting point ...

    An idea would be to have a "point" system, so that every member in WLIB must contribute no less than, say, 300 bytes (i.e. characters, including space) per week in the forum, otherwise, they will not be allowed to browse other people's gallery ...

    That might reduce Pete's work load ...
  • wrote:
    @SaSa same here,i really dont like people who wrote thread like this
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    @turkmenbaschi,
    serious? girls say crazy things when they don't get their way or when they r jealous, how about we agree on this. haha
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I smell something between Pete and Jio
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @ sasa
    my second post was an answer to your post.
    the first one whith the terms patriotic/nationalistic was reffering and quoting sab jio.

    but sasa why are you pissed of? someone "insults" chinese girls (and sometimes even has valid arguments) and wants to discuss it. do you feel insulted in your female pride or in your national pride?
    imo both is wrong, because you just should take a step back and as pete said, when you really generalise a race or a nationality, then you disqualify yourself and I add to this
    BUT when you feel attacked by someone who does that, than you disqualify yourself as well, because you accept his arguments.

  • wrote:
    @Turkmenbaschi:coz u arent chinese girls,so u dont know the feeling when read those thread!!she accept this or not isnt that important,coz here invovled chinese girls.
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @candy
    I hope your not from shanghai^^
    and yes we can definetly agree on that. I never want to meet you though anymore^^ 现在我怕。 ... why is there no chinese sign for "höhöhö"?
  • Kristine Brenna
    Why dont you morons who say that girls in China are easy or cheap take this into perspective for a second. The Chinese culture is over 5,000 years old, with it is a lot of history and cultural differences.

    99.9% of the time, people do not go out fucking around or sleeping around. If you sleep with someone in China, its expected that it will lead to marriage. Not something to merely satisfy your carnal knowledge for the night.

    If you really dont like China, the culture, and the people, you know where the airport is. Go back to your fucking country, and dont let the Great Wall hit you on the ass on the way out!
  • wrote:
    I have to say that I am tired of these kind topics, but perhaps John Weezy just talked some facts he met in China. Why there are so many topics about bad girls or cheap girls in China? John Weezy, №❶ Passioη, David Findley, DuDu and etc. haha, I have to say enough is enough. Do not attack John Weezy, you can try to discuss with him peacefully and constructively.
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @Turkmenbaschi:coz u arent chinese girls,so u dont know the feeling when read those thread!!she accept this or not isnt that important,coz here invovled chinese girls.

    I think you didnt understood what I was writing.
    but do you think men, including me, shouldnt discuss here anymore? they should not give their point of views?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    no no no...don't let it go to this..airports...and great wall hitting asses...fucking countries.....no..... let the guy get his answer << IFF he will get it >> .... otherwise.. for now let's all enjoy the show and i hope nothing gets personal....I am just a fan of this POST....
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Jio...msn
  • wrote:
    Hi, Abisai, can you stop involving this topic just like me.
    It is such a monotonous and old topic, just leave it aside.
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @sab jio
    I dont understand what your trying to say.
    Sometimes I am joking around... and not telling the "truth"
    but this time I am not joking around and am trying to tell things which are true for me.
    a good articel about this by my grandmaster:
    http://www.shaolin.org/general/facts.html

    I try to talk serious because the thread is not on the insulting level yet (this girl who always insults ppl is missing... "sharryl" or something) and I really think there are some interesting points in what John Weezy said. And he points out his opinion straightforwardly but is still polite.

    how I understand your post is, that you thinkg I am only talking "bla bla bla" or not with a true heart. Did I understand you correctly?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    My favorite Fan SUN
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    @Turkmenbaschi
    it's not only about chinese...it's about chinses+girls..
    I wanna say: U don't know about girls, u don't know our feelings (at least mine) reading these words..
  • wrote:
    Dear Abisai,

    How did you spend these days in China?
    Any new findings? You can share with us in this forum.
  • Kristine Brenna
    @weezy: I am an American dipshit, born and raised. Dont let the color of my skin, the color of my hair, the shape of my eyes, define me of what I am or who I am.

    People will have extra marital affairs no matter what country it is. Like I said before, if you dont like it kid, GET THE FUCK OUT.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    My Killer Post still on its way but I have to Bribe Pete first with a bunch of RMBs and US$$$$$s. and I am doing it for all of u here. but so far my days in cHINA are going well and I am loving it
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    @Super.Mario wrote: @Turkmenbaschi:coz u arent chinese girls,so u dont know the feeling when read those thread!!she accept this or not isnt that important,coz here invovled chinese girls.
    ----------------------------------------------
    gosh supermario, i was thinking the same thing
  • Kristine Brenna
    Aight, imma let you lame fucks fight this out, This is a total waste of my time, trying to argue with a troll and a bunch of poon hounds.

    If you think girls in China are cheap, go to Thailand or the Philipines. That will change your perspective.

    Peace out!
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @sasa

    you told everyone your feelings above:
    [[...] but this thread really makes me uncomfortable and wanna have a fierce fight!!!!! ]
    why you feel like this I only can guess.
    Now I think you tell its because its about chinese and girls, so you feel hurt from both sides.
    Whats the point? Take a step back and relax. Think about your cool chinese friends, think about Houhai and you know that the thesis of John in its absolute entitelment is not true. then you can take an other step back and think about what parts may be true.
    and then we really start to have cultural and personal understanding.

    and yes your right I dont know enough about girls, I will never know the same as you will never know about the feelings of "girls".
  • wrote:
    John Weezy,

    haha, I am not talking so-called superiority, in fact, no one possesses it including you.
    I a sure you are a new comer to this forum.
    №❶ Passioη, David Findley and DuDu are guys just like you and they posted the same kind posts to ask why there are so many bad and cheap girls, haha
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @edward
    please open up a new thread, the discussion was so cool calm till now.
    or discuss it per personal message.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    @Jio....I cant feed the public with my assumptions, what if i am wrong? so that I embarrass myself infront of 105431 Members....msn is for u to know what i am talking about (u asked)
  • wrote:
    http://beijing.weliveinchina.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000002106
    Discussion Nonsense why are there so many bad girls in the world?
    Posted by: №❶ Passioη

    http://beijing.weliveinchina.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000002148
    Discussion Beijing Life Why are there so many daydreamers?
    Posted by: DuDu

    Posts by David Findley was deleted, haha

    John Weezy, you are a newbie in WLIB, you have to learn to respect old guys just like me, haha
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @ Sun
    but they did it in a dork way. till now I think John discuss quite decent (except the title) and other ppl need to watch out way more, that they dont disqulify themself.


    !@all
    we all have to take in to consideration that our mothertongue is not english!
    we either cant clarify our ideas correctly or understand what the other one is trying to say or both.
    the best way not to get angry is to keep that in mind and think that we maybe missunderstood it, when start to feel insulted.
    John Weezy always says "no insult intended" I believe that and this is why I respect this thread more than the threads of the other dudes mentioned above.
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    哇塞。。。这么一会没来,这帖子都盖一小楼了
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    amendment to my last post:
    my sigugn wrote an article about this as well (its the second part of the article I posted above)

    http://www.shaolin.org/general/perception.html

    enjoy
  • Kristine Brenna
    @Weezy

    Fuck off if you dont like what I write. I call it as I see it. If you dont like it, there is an X at the top right of your browser, click on it.

    What cause I dont kow tow to your ways, I need education? I think someone needs to fuck you up so you shut your trap kid.

    Puhleese, people like you are trolls nothing more nothing less. Did your mommy not hug you enough when you were a child or something? What is it with you?
  • wrote:
    Turkmenbaschi,

    What's the meaning of dork way?

    I do not like this topic, meaningless.
    Just as №❶ Passioη summarized, there are cheap and bad girls everywhere in the world, haha
    I said that perhaps John Weezy just talked some facts he met in China.
    If there are so many topics talking about bad girls or cheap girls, I think there definitely existed some problems with those girls, do you understand me now?
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    @Turkmenbaschi
    that thesis part is just a joke....
    but i accept ur advise...
  • wrote:
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Posted 18 minutes ago
    My Killer Post still on its way but I have to Bribe Pete first with a bunch of RMBs and US$$$$$s. and I am doing it for all of u here. but so far my days in cHINA are going well and I am loving it
    ==============
    That's fine. Now, you can live a happy life in China.
    It takes time for foreigners just like you to get used to the life in Beijing.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    no it doesnt take time Sun, one just need to swallow his/her pride

    Jio then I dont know how to help u
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @ edward:
    you talk about trolls, but you act as one youreself. I still would be happy if you left this conversation

    @sun
    I can not judge if there are a lot of cheap/bad girls. but I can talk about it in a civilized way. John does that till now, I am interested in that, so I can discuss.
    In the other topics there havent been this preconditions, so I either didnt participated or made fun of the angry ppl, because a real discussion wasnt possible anymore.
    For me this is the big difference. I hope I answered your question correctly.

    @sab jio
    tell me where I am agitating and I try to explain myself or change my behaviour.
  • Kristine Brenna
    @Turkmenbaschi

    I would be happy if you went to bed tonight with a plastic bag over your head and a rubber band securing it to your neck, but we cant always have what we want can we?
  • wrote:
    Turkmenbaschi,

    You talked too much, haha
    I just said that I do not like this kind topics, haha

    I am just talking about some threads posted several days ago and you should have read them all. The same kind just like this one, boring and uninteresting.
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    [# Edward 黄炎山

    Edward 黄炎山 wrote:

    Posted 2 minutes ago
    @Turkmenbaschi

    I would be happy if you went to bed tonight with a plastic bag over your head and a rubber band securing it to your neck, but we cant always have what we want can we?
    ]

    wow. is it Buddhism, Taoism or Confucianism you took this profund allegory from?
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @ sun

    so why are you still here then?^^
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Does anyone wanna improve his/her Enlgish? hahaha, I Do!!! for the purpose of communicating and feeling at ease with each other BETTER!!
  • wrote:
    haha, good but stupid question.
    你懂中文‘凑热闹’
    Do you understabd that people like to participate in such hilarious topic.
    It is human nature, haha
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @ sun
    haha so fucking true^^ ppl even threaten you with death.^^
    this is a good chance for me to leave the discussion now and finally start to study.
    cheers!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Guys Improve your English....Discussing Stupid Things is a good Start...
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    wow, i thought nobody would reply to this post.
    ooops, did i just reply that too..
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    they are still cheap but dont talk about it here (Concluded!!!)
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Mathew
    Not sure why you keep mentioning me in the forum. I sent you a warning to knock off the racist and xenophobic talk. It's in the past. Get over it and stop playing the martyr card.

    Edward 黄炎山
    Welcome to WLIB. Glad to have you. But try to refrain from making violent threats, whether in jest or otherwise.

    Have a nice night, everyone. Stay warm. I'm sure all of this hate is driving up the temperature in everyone's apartments, so it shouldn't be a problem.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    cos i have to watch my every word, thanks to u
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    If it takes a great deal of caution to hold your tongue lest you offend 1.4 billion people, then you may be frequenting the wrong community.

    It's not difficult, Mathew.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    ok Pete..I rest my case..at least uve said something ive always wanted to hear.."It's in the past now"...Thorstan...(oh why?) but i guess its not important what u said..so Peace
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Been away for 5 hours, and looks what happened .... and imagine I had been watching Avatar on DVD this evening ... I am glad I did ...
  • wrote:
    Thorstan Fries wrote:
    Posted 3 seconds ago
    @Aibsai: Shut up. You're an idiot.
    ====================
    Dear Thorstab,

    You are awesome.
    I like your attitude to Abisai who bullies the weak and fears the strong.

    Abisai, if you can not always behave yourself well, haha, we will not like you.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Egats. All of you will be the death of me.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I get It..U guys want to like me...so I will behave now...Peace
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Buy me a beer when you get here, Thorstan, and you and you alone will have made my job worthwhile.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    this is a family site
  • Black Boy In The Building Tonight
    John , Girls should't be like a taxi because taxi can take anyone . dat's mean they want to know anyone and dat's not good for girls .. always yes sir. says girl is like a sea and only the boat can run on the sea . it's mean girl shouldn't BRUSH ON SO MANY MAN'S HUNG . just keep ya treasure for your real TUBE .
    If anyone outta this , so am losin' my mind and keep it because dat's the right guys .
  • Kristine Brenna
    @ Turkmenbitch

    What did I say about making assumtions? Once again you assumed that I would be one of those religions due to the color of my skin and the shape of my eyes. As usual you are wrong. You dont know shit about me or the world. Keep on living kid.

    @ Pete DeMola

    I havent threatened anyone, and if I was to do it. It would be in person, not on a online forum. Perhaps there is some cross cultural misunderstandings going on here...
  • Kristine Brenna
    @Weezy

    There are girls like that everywhere.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

    Edward 黄炎山
    Just a friendly warning. I suppose it wasn't exactly a threat, but violence was implied. Tired eyes and brain.

    大小眼 Jio
    Hooray! I like Tsingdao.

  • wrote:
    John Weezy,

    All guys here are your big brothers, you are a newbie.
    It is time for you to go bed, haha
  • Marlene Sannes
    hi guys !!
    john nice to meet u !!!
    all girls do not have the same idea and the same things they do. there's girl who makes this decision, either because they want to marry a foreigner,maybe they want to keep you a long time or maybe be outta of interest I mean for something. and this is the kind of things they will divorce one day because that relationship there is no love.
  • Marlene Sannes
    A said something very important, and he said it was Sir who said "girl is like a sea and the boat can only run on the sea and be a girl shouln't Because taxi cab can take anyone> that is true Because the bus has only one way (for example the bus number 1,2,3 .... they have to go only one direction and come back) but a taxi can run anywhere. so girl should't to be a taxi. Girl should be a sea Because bus, taxi, or anything can not to run on the sea , the boa only can run on it. thanks guys
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I would Like to see You Guys Smile...instead of always wondering (Who the hell is this Abisai on this website or on our website?)..cos I am starting to wonder also why am I always seen through things? at least draw 99% of the attention to the subject of the post before me...yes...I guess its probably that we are naturally friends and just that we cant accept it yet cos we are still not trusting each other....BUT I dont think I have said anything related to what I been warned of last time....and what I said today was just participate in the discussions...of today...so Don't be scared of me...
  • wrote:
    haha, Abisai,

    take it easy, the simple reason is that there are few people like us who like to post lots of posts, that's why you drew the attentions from us, frankly speaking, you are not a proper focus for us, haha
  • .
    . wrote:
    Cheap people are everywhere. Boys, girls, Chinese, or whatever.

    @ John:
    子曰:“视其所以,观其所由,察其所安,人焉瘦哉?人焉瘦哉?” Confucius said: “ if you look at a man’s doing things, then study the reason why he did it, and observe what he likes most, you will know what type of man he is. Then, how can he hide himself? how can he hide himself?

    In your case, if you only can see cheap Chinese girls, that's probably because either you are cheap too. Birds of the same feather flock together. Or you enjoy taking advantage from those cheap girls, which doesn't make you any better.

    So, before you judge the others, check yourself in the mirror first.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Finally I saw something i like, Shayla Yin!
    just as I said last time, 不是风动,不是幡动,仁者心动。
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    @Sun thats how i want things to be...

  • Marlene Sannes
    good girl cannot to put damn shit kinda of pictures on her profile like you MIASUM ..
    tHIS KINDA OF GIRL LIKE MIASUM LET ALL GIRLS DIRTY BUT YOUR DIRTY YOURSELF .. NOT ME AND OTHER GIRLS WHO LOVE HERSELF . cHECT IT OUT .. DAMN GIRL ,, HUH
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    please stop personal attacks on people...she is doing it .. so what?
  • wrote:
    Belle Sun,

    haha, I appreciate your straightforward and candid comment.
    I have the same feeling as yours.
  • wrote:
    楼上的你讲的实话,可是也要分场合。
    不参与这种无聊争论,没有答案。
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    支持!!! 支持!!! 还有人在装吗?
  • wrote:
    Abisai,
    haha
    I like the words Thorstan Fries threw to you: Shut up. You're an idiot.
    You are supposed to go to bed!
  • Marlene Sannes
    HEY FUCK DAT YAW ,, AM DOING MY JOB AND MY JOB IS MODEL ... AND STOP TALKIN' ABOUT LIKE CRAZY .. HEY OF COURSE YOUR CRAZY CAUSE GOOD GIRL , GIRL WHO HAS HER PARENTS TOGETHER , GIRL WHO THINKIN' ABT HER FUTURE BEAUTIFUL LIFE AND GIRL WHO WANT RESPECT IN FRONT PEOPLES CANNOT TO DO THIS LIKE YOU MIASUM ..
    PLEASE AM NOT YOUE ANEMY , AM YOUR SISTHER CAUSE WE'RE GIRLS .
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    yes I am expecting more of that....Sun I am not throwing words to people here but i am appreciating people telling the truth
  • wrote:
    John Weezy,

    Although you are new to this forum, you are quick to understand some facts about some person, haha, you are cute!
    Interesting.
  • wrote:
    Abisai,

    You just forgot you have thrown stupid words before, but I forgive you, haha
    Just behave well and have fun in this forum.
  • Marlene Sannes
    but john ,, you see you guys this kinda of looking , and thinking dat's wahy they always remind all of girls .. she is a girl and am a girl , so we like sisthers , right ? dat' why i am telling her like this
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    John....why?
  • Marlene Sannes
    no , am talking with my sisther to delete all her pictures because i want she got a good boy .. not bad boy
  • wrote:
    John Weezy,

    I remind you again that I, Abisai, Pete, 叮当, Thorstan and other older guys are your big brothers you should learn to respect us, otherwise, we will kick you ass, haha
    And now, You are supposed to go to bed!
  • wrote:
    Abisai,

    Why? No why, haha
    Because you behave like an idiot, just a joke!
    And now, You are supposed to go to bed!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    are we having the "GOTOBED" Police on this site now?.....I never saw the advert for vacant post
  • wrote:
    haha, I am trying to be a "GOTOBED" Police.
    I will ask Pete whether there will be such a vacant like this, haha
  • 爱米粒Emily
    又有人对中国女人有意见了哟。

    送您句话——品味问题就是人品问题。怎么就您身边女人cheap未见别人有问题?您自我反省下吧。

    以及,我还真就不信您有能让女人见您一面就哭着喊着要跟您结婚生娃的能力呢。八成,是意淫出来的吧~
  • wrote:
    John,

    In fact, you are talking about shit.
    I already said I do not like what you said.

    haha
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Maybe It was a message to someone else who looked at her as cheap...things happen for a reason
  • wrote:
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Posted 3 minutes ago
    Maybe It was a message to someone else who looked at her as cheap...things happen for a reason
    ================
    Abisai, a wise reply.
    What are you doing now?
    I am dong some statistical problems.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    putting together my monthly Magazine
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    okay DAD
  • .
    . wrote:
    @John, getting girls just like getting a cab by the road side? Exactly like I told you, it is simply because you are on the road side! Don't tell me you expect to get a real Hermes Birkin from silkstreet.

    There are gorgeous Chinese girls, so many of them. But it's too bad that you don't even have a chance to meet them.
  • .
    . wrote:
    I got what you meant but you didn't get me. Anyway, I am so done here.

    If you want it to be good girl, get yourself a bad boy! -- Backstreet Boys~ yeah~~ :P
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    I only saw one point that I can discuss ...

    I agree with what John W said earlier in the discussion ... every woman does have a weak point, in fact, every human being has a weak point (I believe that most people have more than one), and some calls it 死穴 in Chinese, and if another should control or attack this "point", this particular person could lose many things, including his/her dignity and sanity ...

    In this forum (as well as many others), we would often see word(s) or phrase(s) that we like or dont like, we will of course talk about those that we like, but if we read/saw something that we dont like, and if this points to our individual "weak point", it might sometimes feel like a knife cutting into our heart and as a reflex, we will defend it to death ... topics about race, gender, discrimination, with lots of generlisation are usually very "popular", the number of comments (or replies) often rises to 100+ within very short time ...

    I am old and not very wise, so not many people likes my free advices (hahaha, oh, that actually rhymes) ... however, I would say one thing ... dont jump on any topic with your anger, rage, knifes and rifles the first instant you dont like the topic and/or a few words in the discussion ... let the words sink in, and then talk in a peace and calm manner, but on the other hand, it is sure as hell a great "fun" to read ... by the way, personal attack is also fun reading, but when the other person returns fire, you'd better be ready for it ...

    Anyone like coffee?
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    maybe“物以稀为贵”
    but i think human is priceless
    they are just born to be themself
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Has anyone ever seen the Sar Wars movies? I'm trying to figure out why they built the second Death Star with the same fatal flaw as the first one.

    Yoda is cool.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @DD : Actually I like tea more than coffee... even if I drink coffee everyday. :-/
  • Xixi
    Xixi wrote:
    John Weezy, what a classy name
    Not all guys are like you,

    Agree with Vincent, so what's decent for you if talking about marriage and love is "cheap"? Anyhow, it's not norm. If you don't understand where they're coming from, don't jump to conclusions.

    Thortsan, don't bother casting pearl before swine (yes Pete, I borrowed your saying)

    And I hate this "I, Xixi, do solemnly swear that in posting this comment I promise to be nice." thing
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Thorstan: Star wars, aww,,, ,?? !!! Im really not interested in that movie, I have watched it once before, I thought it isjust mssive techology& fantastic graphic design if u watch the 3D version, capable monitors, lmmersion is abt to take a whole new step forward but I for one am now mourning the loss of something far more important ,I mean I don't think I like the storyline,(perhaps mostly boys love it.)
    but graphic good enough I thought and as cartoon to my watch.. :-p
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    The original trilogy was better, but IMO Revenge of the Sith was the best of the 6 movies. It was kicking ass from beginning to end-you can't beat that. And Palpatine is soooo evil...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Thorstan fries :
    ☞ http://beijing.weliveinchina.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000001997

  • ♥Playboy ♥
    the thread hs beeen completely changed .....
    why not try writing in guestbook ??
    ;)
  • Amalie Nilsen
    Amalie Nilsen wrote:
    ahh . . . well . . .
    it's all depends on what kind of person,alright?
  • Olav Leirvik
    Olav Leirvik wrote:
    hi boy go bake to your country
  • Amalie Nilsen
    Amalie Nilsen wrote:
    WTF?!
  • Samansa
    Samansa wrote:
    因为中国的人太多了,物以稀为贵,因为中国太崇洋内外,因为很多。。。外因,内因。。。
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    For sure, Liang.

    Here's a sincere question for those who perpetually complain about living in China:

    Is China turning into a destination for economic refugees?

    I hear so many people complaining each day -- whether be about women, the service, the unique habits of Beijingers -- and can't help but wonder what keeps these folks from sticking around.

    Everyone bitches, but some people appear to find nothing redeemable about living here. If that's the case, why not call it a day?
  • wrote:
    Shally_정조영 wrote:
    Posted 15 minutes ago
    因为中国的人太多了,物以稀为贵,因为中国太崇洋内外,因为很多。。。外因,内因。。。
    ================
    I do think the reason is that some Chinese women need a big apparatus.
    By the way, do not use 崇洋and large population as excuses; I would rather say so many stupid people in China.

    Pete, I think there is problem with Chinese woman. If our cute brother John Weezy is a Chinese man, he will not meet such problem like the one he wrote. Because he can not buy a big house, an expensive car and have lots of money to attract a woman to meet him today and marry him tomorrow, haha
    I wish those Chinese woman will marry some foreigners and ask big price from them, so that they will know how greedy and material those woman are.
    Most Chinese woman never learns to respect their male counterpart, but complain about them, it is interesting and ridiculous.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Q: Is China turning into a destination for economic refugees?

    Pete, I have not seen your definition of economic refugees?, so I cannot be exactly sure what you meant, but there are definitely many people here to explore new opportunities, they came from other cities or provinces, or from outside China ... a rough comparison might perhaps be the "gold rush era" in the American west, where everyone hoped to find gold, but obviously, lady luck only smiles upon a few people ...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    叮噹

    I'm referring to people who leave their home countries because of the poor economy and stay here not because they enjoy residing in China, but because they have no prospects anywhere else.

  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    I support DD's viewpoint perhaps mostly outlanders are looked the city fast growing and developing etc. they wanna gold rush from here finding some valuable resource theirself
  • Wang Ge 王戈
    come on, why do i see post with this title in every china-based english language forum? give it a rest, ppl choose what they want....if ppl only stick to their own race, there'll be no united states of america...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    John Weezy
    Uh, no. But thanks for playing.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    .............⊙﹏⊙b
    .......... hehe
    Fantasticality
  • Xixi
    Xixi wrote:
    you're such a weezy beezy
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Xixi ????
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Pete, I will try to explain in my own words ...

    I see two levels of this situation ... domestic foreigners and international foreigners ...

    It is not difficult to notice "migrant workers" around Beijing ... these are people from the rural part of China, carrying big bags on their back, taking lots of space on the buses and in the subway, moving from work sites to work sites ... from what I heard, back home, they might earn 50 or 100 yuans per month, but in Beijing (or other major cities), they could perhaps make 800 or 1000, and they can manage to scrap up enough to send money home ...

    So for this group, the answer would be "yes" ...

    I am afraid I have not met enough foreigners (or foreigners in this category) to actually give that answers but I think it is safe to guess that people who fits into such category would not reveal themselves here ... if you dont mind, I think I will come back later with my own views when more people answers you ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Wang Ge ... I like your logic :)
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I understand the situation in regards to Chinese folks who migrate to Beijing, 叮噹.

    While I'm curious about the non-Chinese population and their motives for remaining here (the habitual complainers, mind you, not well-adjusted foreign residents who enjoy living here), I suppose I'll have to ask questions elsewhere lest this thread turn into a cesspool of anger and hostility as is the par course for cerebral topics.

    But thanks for your insights.
  • Xixi
    Xixi wrote:
    Blair don't worry, that comment was not directed at you but at John instead.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Pete, you are welcome, my insight is nothing new, just a simple observation ... hope to see someone actually replying your questions ...
  • Anette Staldvik
    Thank u ,, Yes Sir.
  • wrote:
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Posted 2 hours ago
    叮噹

    I'm referring to people who leave their home countries because of the poor economy and stay here not because they enjoy residing in China, but because they have no prospects anywhere else.
    =====================
    haha, I am such one refugee in Beijing except that I am not foreign citizenship.
    But you definitely pointed out the facts, haha
  • I Live In Beijing
    hello to everybody , i wrote a lot about that in many places that y chinese girls are so cheap and i got many conclusion about it , infact i wrote about different girls..so i personally think and my personal experience tells me that there are different categories in it , but its too long to tell u here that what categorized them...means in every category they are different but lose control thats y most of the people they really think that chinese girls are cheap , upto that i have many things to say about it but i will not say here because it wont be good and i read everybody up there i do agree in a small extent all the girls are not cheap , bad and good girls are always there...so dont be surprise just pass on...have a good time to everybody .
    thanks.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Sun, feel free to try to convince anyone that you are a "migrant worker" ...
  • wrote:
    Yes, 叮当, I am a migrant worker 民工, the lowest-level in this country, haha
  • Marlene Sannes
    nice text ,, Yes Sir. You are a reference .. thank u !!
    and Big Up Awa ...
    i will come to states to see u !!
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    北漂的老外,一没房二没车三没文凭四没有前途的工作,就算想娶,一般人还真不敢嫁,像楼主遇到的“今天见面明天就谈结婚“,这女孩还真挺有勇气的。
  • wrote:
    楼上的,人活着不只是一个房子一辆车子几个文凭和工作。
    一个房子在北京也就是200-300w吧,其实要是年薪在一定范围内,买了也不困难,再好的再贵的,那也得看自己赚多少钱;一辆车,好的20w就可以了吧;文凭?北京最不缺的就是有文凭的人了,我估计要去拿更多的文凭了,可是不能换钱啊。还有,中国就不缺少有勇气的女孩子,尤其是在北京。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Sun ... 我相信Alicia说的不是你...
  • wrote:
    我只是觉得这些无聊话题啊,本来清净了,又出来了。
    现实针对我等中国男性的贬低,后来来了针对外国loser的贬低,所以说明这个世界绝对不存在很大差异,除了人的肤色、语言和一些习惯,其实相似性更大。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    哈哈...要是我跟你说,中国人也有很多时候贬低外国人,那么,我们把这个算是拉平,你看怎么样?你应该是在北京的吧?那天有空,一起出来吃饭聊聊...
  • wrote:
    这个,我绝对相信你说的情况也许在中国挺普遍,不过中国人有个特点,too kind but supid,呵呵
    可以啊,等我等到学校消息才好出去玩。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    哈哈...要是你不介意,而那个DUDU也在北京,我们把他也叫上,哥们出来...

    但你小心变了"宅男",呵呵...
  • wrote:
    这个,看时间,呵呵
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    This site is going down the drain
  • Minnie Hu Yang
    What you believe, is what you see. It is so true in this case.
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    飘过~~~~~~
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    哈哈 ... Jio ... 我只是一个庸俗的人,怎么够胆说什么"欣赏",只是这个哥们谈话确实很有趣,就多聊几句吧...合则来,不合则去...也就是这个意思...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    哈哈... 明白你意思了... 那么老孙恐怕不适合跟我们混在一起了...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    哈哈,他是不是圣人,我可不知道,但我是庸俗的人,跟我混在一起,肯定对他有坏影响了,呵呵...
  • wrote:
    Yes, you are right, John.
    I already said if you do not listen to us and respect us, you will be hated by all of us.
    And now, you are enemy of all!
    haha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Sun, my advice is that you should not try to speak for "everyone", that's not in our job description ...

    John ... I am sure no one hates you ...

    Group hug ...
  • .
    . wrote:
    @ Pete. TOTALLY AGREE!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Too quiet in the morning, thought I should come back to answer Pete's 2nd question ...

    Q: If that's the case, why not call it a day?

    Ans: family reason ...


  • Neil Cheng
    Neil Cheng wrote:
    i got foreign guy friend who has a relationship with a chinese girl and she loves to talk about marriage... if im not mistaken, she told me several times that in china once u get married every assets that the couple have should be divided 50/50. actually she didnt tell me directly as we are in (foreign group) dinner with 3 chinese girls and this is exactly the same topic that we are discussing. if you guys will only see the faces of my foreign friends while the chinese girls are pushing the marriage it was just awful.. and my friend is just ONE BIG TIME ,he has good heart, and smart enough!!

    NO OFFENSEMENT but really most of the chinese girls are just like that. marriage is not a food that if you swallow it and your tongue get burnt you will just spit it out. but for them its like "MONEY MONEY MONEY I HAVE TO GET MARRIED NOW"
  • Neil Cheng
    Neil Cheng wrote:
    i have travelled and meet different people, but honestly chinese girls are different when it comes to marriage. they keep insisting! they just met their guys and then after few weeks they wanted to get married. it's really bad. imagine why people put this thread if they haven't experience anything like this?? think about that? and how come many people react on this thread, because its really there! wake up and face the reality.
  • Mikkel Klein Gulbrandsen
    恩,中国姑娘都很好啊,个别的也都是个别的追求不一样,不违法就找到了自己快乐的东西,很好
  • wrote:
    Neil Cheng wrote:
    Posted 33 minutes ago
    i have travelled and meet different people, but honestly chinese girls are different when it comes to marriage
    ===============
    So, your answer is but for them its like "MONEY MONEY MONEY I HAVE TO GET MARRIED NOW. You should read other thread, they said they want to marri foreigh guys because those guys take bath every day, nice and kind, haha
  • wrote:
    叮噹 wrote:
    Posted 1 days ago
    ...
    Hahahaha ... Sun, my advice is that you should not try to speak for "everyone", that's not in our job description ...
    =========================
    叮当, do you remember that you told me that those guys thought most Chinese are too hump, that's why I think I would tell them clear enough signal That I do not like him. It does work. We do not need to be so nice and kind, frankly speaking, it is a little too cheap, that's why John started this thread, haha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahaha ... Sun ... it does not hurt to show a little kindness to other people, perhaps not too the time, because not everyone will appreciate kindness ... I still get those strong suspicious look when I smile to complete strangers along any Beijing streets ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... thanks for the advice, but it is quite sad, do you agree?
  • wrote:
    I still get those strong suspicious look when I smile to complete strangers along any Beijing streets ...
    =============
    haha, that's one of the problems you met in China, most of them have a stone face and they do not get used to this kind expression, it is sad. It is a problem I analyzed long time ago.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... what's there to analyse? Group hug time!
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    Ha Ding Dang I'm not surprised, nobody smiles to complete strangers in big cities, you should be glad if someone even says sorry or excuse me when they bump into you. Everyone's miserable, Beijing or London it doesn't make any difference

    ====

    woot? one reason why I want to go back to BJ is BECAUSE the ppl smiled at me? and complete strangers started to talk with me? its BECAUSE its way easier to start to talk with someone in the subway or with a merchant on the street..... hmmmmm
    is this only me?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    metrosexual Tukmenbaschi, you are thereinto. but not only you!!!!!!!!!!
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    I dont get it, what you are trying to say.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Metrosexual correct ?
    have you noticed men thesedays are becoming more and more interested in how they look ? yes some of my male friends and coworkers make up everyday, and everytime I come near them i get a whiff of their cologne. Men in today's society are definitely to care more and more abt their own image. some men spend as much time and money on their appearance as most women do a few even go to beauty salons and get plastic surgery I've heard that now. one out of every 10 ppl who get plastic surgery is male. you know why ? becoz now plenty of men would willingly deseribe themseleves as "METROSEXUAL" it doesn;t have a negotive connotation.
    i think the reason that man are paying attention to their appearence is that they are realized that women are paying attention to men's appearance! A man who makes an effort to look his best is more likely to win the approval of the oppsite gender......
    ⊙﹏⊙b but now that women can be more selective men have to work harder to prove themseleves the idea partner. Men are realizing that it pays to be considerate attentive and well dressed. so appearly nowadays men are dressing up to attract women. but yea i have to say now men and women really are becoming more and more equal in society. huh
  • wrote:
    but now that women can be more selective men have to work harder to prove themseleves the idea partner
    ===================
    sorry, is it a truth?
    I only know more and more homosexual, haha
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @Blair.

    thats so pseudo scientific and so subjective. only because their is a trend started by David Beckham doesnt mean, that whole society is changing.
    I am against the dictatorship of the modeleconomy. against the enslavery of human-minds by this modelfuckingdickshit.
  • Cherry Xu
    Cherry Xu wrote:
    I guess the main reason is that you're pretty SHITTY n CHEAP. That's why you met this kind of Chinese girls, John Freeky Weezy!
  • Usman Tehseen
    Usman Tehseen wrote:
    its all bullshit..
    i think not chinese girl cheap.. actually ur thinking and ur mind is cheap...
    fuckkkk offffff man
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yep right , more and more homosexual in THIS city ! and yes, right those boys not only realizing that it pays to be attracted from women also men huh ?

    What a nice world huh ?! .....
    @ Turkmenbaschi
    That is not pseudo scientific, and not only individual point of view. That is true! trust.
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @ Blair

    give me a scientific article about that! ...
    and I show you an article which says the opposite haha^^
    and you can not say something is scientific and five words later ask me to "trust" c'mon this was the emobodiment of "non-scientificness".
    Your argumentation was already paradox itself and contradicted itself.

    every trend starts to set of a counter trend.
    there are actually women who like men to smell sweaty. who like unshaved men.
    if you dont want to see that then you are either egozentric or ignorant.
  • Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:
    人以类聚,物以群分
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Turk;

    Awwwwwww;( ... haha I'm sorry I just thought It is just a discussion. and That is just a social phenomena. why was I said must be proved by using SCIENTIFIC article ? @Dont understand.1

    I think you have a intense reflected when i mentioned METROSEXUAL (not mean they are gays just means they characters are handsome, big city,high earning ,fashion, love themselves unequal to narcissism; ages between 20-30; love cate..that'sall )or HOMOSEXUALthese words , I dont understand it. 2

    anyways I'm not a "yarn smith" (author) but maybe I'll write abt it in the future oneday. haha Btw I'm just a little bit good at numeric stuffs or something. and Yes perhaps you are right that I'm a ignorant buddy. ~ and thanks your more attention abt me





    From idiot ~.~
  • Sarah D
    Sarah D wrote:
    haha good point...desperate might be the word...
  • Undermoonlight
    i would say that, yes, there're all kinds of people around the world, but such kind of girls(cheap or not--maybe arguable) is really "typical" in China...no offense to Chinese people, because i'm Chinese...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I do not know what this is about. What do you mean by cheap? Prostitutes? Easy to have sex with? Easy to date? What do you mean?

    Perhaps guys attract the type of girls that suit their personality the most.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I do not think they are cheap. Just not what your used to.
  • wrote:
    Kodi,

    You can not abuse abstract concepts to talk for some groups, in fact, in your culture, there are still exist concepts such as self-esteem, self-love and principle.
  • Adam James Ferry
    Chinese girls are not cheap... they change to their surroundings ( Like a chameleon changes theirs) so if a Chinese girl lives in beijing they expect a better standard of living, if i Chinese girl lives in Tsingtao the expect a lower standard... so a girl who has a man in Beijing would expect more than a girl in Tsingtao. It is the way China is built (for Chinese) but for western men (especially the cheap men) it is good going. Nobody should have a value or a certain price. It is just the 21st century and people take advantage of situations and of people too! so a long answer short women decide their own price and should not sell them selves short... every life is equal and should be equal to every other life too !!!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    so Adam : are you a cheap man ???? lol
  • 李子倩
    李子倩 wrote:
    No one is really cheap in the world, they are just too young to understand their value.Some Chinese girls they have too much to carry, not for themselves but also for their family. Others like young western girls, play and have fun.

  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Cheap might not be the right word. In my experience, girls aren't for you to take them under your vast financial wings - they just tend to fall victim to "The One Syndrome." This guy... he is the one! I just know it, I feel it and I want to marry him!

    It's totally different than dating in America where girls will assess you through several months of dating to determine if you have the right qualities, even if they do feel strong desire for you.

    The Chinese girls seem to work more on the principle of... "Is he single? ✓... Decent job? ✓.... Not so ugly that I can't look at him? ✓... Let's get married!" I don't think very many of them are actively trying to shop themselves out to the richest man they can find despite the number of gold diggers out there. It's just a different thought process (although fortunately it is rapidly changing), and if you want to date Chinese women without them jumping all over you for that ring, you need to approach them from a different angle.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yep no one is really cheap all over the world. but did you think they are just too young ? is it a good reason ?
  • 李子倩
    李子倩 wrote:
    Yes, may be kind of stupid as well. Ok,2 b honest, i m a Chinese girl as well.
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Lol jon funny post.
  • Vera Luo
    Vera Luo wrote:
    唉,听了太多这方面的讨论了,别一竿子把半边天都打死了啊。
    anyway , everyone is different .
  • Åse Marie Strand
    You go Zoe! Using "Chinese Girls" is an all encompassing term and labels an entire ethnic group of women in a stereotyping manner. Way to point out that there can be exceptions to the stereotype..
  • Rachel
    Rachel wrote:
    cheap boys find cheap girls...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc