Discussion » Dating & Romance » GIFTS ADVICE (I wanna make her feel special)

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    She is the special Gift for me and I wanna give her a best gift that will make her feel special for me too....Girls Please Advice me on this....

and yeah, What's the best gift for mothers?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    first of all, pls tell us what kind of gift she gave you.
    then how much u want to take, or you want do it urself ??
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    her gift is Her being in my life and the way she is really appreciating me that is very important for me and it will make my years ahead lovely and happy so herself is already a gift...i am ready to be giving her a special gift on every special day and on all our anniversaries.... I wasnt used to this life of gifts and so on...but its for a change now and i have to get a woman's advice to do this...at least as a starter and then i will be making it a tradition for the future.. come on Blair...u can start by telling me what u would prefer yourself
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    iPhone
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    you can make headgear if she is long hair.
    you can............jewelry but u must choice one expensive, due to she is squaw(wife) already.
    you................... wristwatch (explain: treasure time)
    y.........................clothing
    .......................... bag or a big wallet.
    ...........................and so on.....
    but you'd better dont buy flower or food or something or cosmetic . becoz it will be use up sooner or later.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Thanks Richard...Blair...I will see from what u guys said
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Omg, i'm sorry to hear that mathew , i just saw ur bubble, wish he rest in peace!!!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    thanks Blair...new years always come with new news...I am as well looking for a gift for my Mom cos she and my dad raised a family of 10Kids so she deserve better and real appreciation from a good Son
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    i respect your love and care for your mom!
    hmmm...it really depends on what you want to get her.
    one year, i made a card on her birthday.
    another year, i asked my friend back home buy a birthday cake and delivered it to her.
    another year, same thing.
    last year, aiyaya..i ordered a whole set of winter beddies and delievered them home to her.
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    but what really makes my mom is to see me happy. no other things can be a bigger gift for her.
    hmmm..so it depends on what she wants...send pictures home. moms love pictures! it's personal and warm!
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    just live happily..she will be very happy.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Winnie...i see something interesting in what u just wrote and of course seeing me happy is the most beautiful gift for her and i am gonna make sure she sees more of that this year.....So Thanks so Much Winnie and Same to you Sophie....James...before I say thank you i need to know what a montage movie is..
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    How about make her a dessert?All have to make by yourself.
    It will not be able to keep longer though.
    But if she knows that is coming from u,by 100% sincere,she will feel very happy and sweet,I bet that!

Hey I just got one idea suddently!! U can make her an album which full of all your or with her photos and u can write something on each photo.
    U can stay with her for every mins,u know she love u a lot,u love her a lot too,so everytime when she feel like missing u,she can just open the album and feel that u r there actually ???!!!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    sometimes I just can't believe someone's online personality can change so dramatically!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Jio, is that a poem?!
    um, then Mr Abisai, write your love a poem. That's special.
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    whatever gift you give her, just plus a hank of rose with only 18 or 20rose(maybe better the age when she gave birth to you). tell her, she is always at 20(**)yrs old in your mind forever.
    all the women need romance all her life, even from her son. maybe now this not young mom seldom get romantic gift from other guys, but she can get from her young son, is it good?
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    sigh,,,i only care about women's mind...seldom pay attention to the guys mind...haha....i will try .....wait
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    something made by yourself.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I see Beautiful, Smart and Creative Advices.....I love People Here...and thanks...
    @Yuki - This is me .... That Person got therapy and is totally gone(I hate him too), I got my personality back....Im just loving this
    And I have to Appreciate all of u for contributing greatly to this
    so (Nina, Yuki, Jio, Min, PinkBubble) Thank you guys.. I really appreciate what u all said...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    ok Jio...I could also pray hard to be that bad guy then i can have more enemies and a lot of people to hate me...then i can humbly belong to that category u wanna see me as real but of course it takes a forgiving, understanding and appreciating mind to believe my true personalityy, which is this person i am now...at least i am a well respected person by the people who know me in real for the good things i do for them friends family strangers as well they all know that...but yeah what a hell... who am i to prove the good side of me to you..but i hope u see me differently now...so as everyone else.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    im thinking of taking your idea for the poem to my mom...its really brilliant thanks sabina
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Another good gift idea would be to get her some custom silk pajamas made. Chinese silk is the finest in the world. A beautiful calligraphy painting would also be nice. Whatever you give her be sure to tell her how special she is to you and that is the gift she will love the most.

I know moms always love their babies more than anything. Good luck.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.