Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » wt will u do if some one is leaving his/her gf/bf

• Jhon
    Jhon wrote:
    1..........love him/her. why?????

2..........hate him/her. why?????

3.........ur own decision....?????
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    can't understand what u mean?
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    i mean if someone want leave her/his lover, it is not my bussiness.
  • Jhon
    Jhon wrote:
    wt if someone is leaving his or her bf or gf for you?????
  • Jhon
    Jhon wrote:
    u r the exception~~~~~~~
  • Jhon
    Jhon wrote:
    consider u hv a friend and he started to love u and he already have a gf and he wants to leave her for you, wt wil u do???????
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    如果为了另一个人而抛弃已有的人,最起码,他还为一个人做了件好事。就怕那些两个都要的人。
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    different situation different behavior, i thought.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... if I could make a slight correction ...

1. too simple ... should be "too general" ...

2. more situation ... should be "more specific"
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    u better beat the one that decides to break up ,otherwise i am afraid u would not have any other chance to do that.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    仆子今天都没理我
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    why is my comment deleted?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Cecilia, always my honor :)

刀格格...微臣向刀格格跪安...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    SUnny...it's just you who deleted my thing...I said..for guys be friends with the girl who is to be left and vice-versa for the girls...just to make sure that their lives are not so miserable..cos for every window that closes there is another one that opens
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Anyway let's go back to the point. I have to say i'm the kinda girl who would feel withered withoue luv. So for me, if we both like(luv) mutually, nothing can stand in the way of the relationship between us. No matter how long he and his gf have been together and how tough the process would be, he MUST end that relationship before ours move forward. I may be selfish but not silly! So, you, if you really luv that girl(the new one), just do the right thing! Sigh, i even could imagine the scene when you break up with the old one..kinda worry about it. No offense, but I'm so curious about how the things going.
  • Moon
    Moon wrote:
    If today someone is leaving his or her love for you, tomorrow he or she can leave u for some one else............ u gotta think abt it!!!!!!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    I am trembling.
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    1..........love him/her. why?????
    i dont know do i love him or not, but i have feeling that i really want to with him, and talk bout everything, and make him smile, and holding hand and sleep together, and care to him. and when im not with him i feel that i miss him so much and want to together even we are live far away. and just go to him home and talk :)

2..........hate him/her. why?????
    hmm because he choosed another girl??

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.