Discussion » Pets & Animals » Want buy a cute dog...but have no idea with which

• wrote:
    鸽子说要买只狗,我说买小型犬。你们有没有什么好建议嘛?我喜欢调皮的狗狗!
    I like naughty cute dog...and the small one with white hair,less easy to gets ill....no smell..
    any good idea?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Chihuahua
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    hey Jio , I have a shetland!!!
    but labrador also like!!! :p
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    but you know, the bigger dogs, the better tame. mostly masters proved is truth in dogdom.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    " Big dog act slow and silly".....
    not really my cute jio, btw what kinda 'Tu Gou ' (mongrel??)???
    such as huntaway, they are running very fast, i can never catch them XD ....hahah was kidding.
    Big is not a reason that make them slow and silly!
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    一定要买打过针的!!!!!
    我的puppy买的时候太小,针都没打完就不行了,在宠物医院抢救了好几天还是死了。折磨死我了。。。心理上承受不了。
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    buy a fierce dog and keep it outside all the time tied in a rope and feed it with 5KG of beef every 2 weeks
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    PS: if u purchase dont forget choice one after a month.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Mathew u should choice a mastiff as ur house dog. lol
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Dear B ... did you mean choose one that is more than a month old?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    you're so smart, dingdang!!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    i like a dog outside and it should bark away all the thieves and the peeping Toms....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... bark away? That has to be a very big and scarry dog ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

B ... always my honor to help ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    hey mathew,I have to say, here is China and nowadays mostly ppl live in apartment, How to feed them if let them outside?leastwise I'm not a rich can not afford a villa.;-p
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    oh poor that...back home i could do that...well i rather then settle for a small thing that i will always put on my balcony
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    你一定买比格,调皮的我都受不了。但是特别可爱,又大!毛短,爱死我了。
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    亲爱的我想知道你去哪里养。
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    调皮的狗,买泰迪吧,一般泰迪的性格都多动。。我是受不了了。。除了睡觉没老实的时候。。。也不怎么掉毛
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    chou chou
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    I'm confused, the flavour does not really change that much with looks. What's the big deal about looks?
  • Jon Magnus Ro
    Jon Magnus Ro wrote:
    please adopt a dog, do not buy from the dog breeders on the street. many homeless animals looking for love. http://www.animalschina.org/
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    do you have enough time, patiency and energy to keep a dog? you can shut it down in case you need to go out longer. dogs need to go out about twice a day. Stairs climbing are harming the dog's back. They need to see the doctor almost each year for regular checks. there is no animal that isnt smelly by times, even human can smell. dogs, especially smaller sized dogs need a lot of care and love and time. dogs are cute, but not toys. once you have one it will be your responsibility in first place, the fun comes afterwards. good luck for you to find the right one you are looking for and good luck for him or her that you wil the right one for him or her, too.
  • Tonje Nygård
    Tonje Nygård wrote:
    比熊不错哦!!
  • Yomik
    Yomik wrote:
    土狗怎么了?也是小狗,难道只有外来品种就高贵了?我们自己的狗狗也有尊严的!!真是爱狗之人,不管是什么狗狗,都会喜欢的!!!
  • kö
    wrote:
    中华田园犬!!!!!!!
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    中华。。牛逼大发了。
    传说现在没有纯种的了
  • IPaws Official
    Border collie FTW! The smartest (and probably the most crazy) k9 existing. LOL
  • Christian Jacques, Photography
    Maltese : white and no loss of hair :-) cute and naughty !
  • Håkon Lønne
    Håkon Lønne wrote:

border collie !!  they are fab.

• Valmir Shala
    Valmir Shala wrote:

big dog are the best i have a 50kg mix pitbull and neapolitan mastfiff she s huuuuuuuuuuuuge and adorable and i m fond of her small dogs are cute but they can not give the same satisfaction (that s for me of course) i mean they seams that u can not play with them coz u can hurt them....and btw i completely agree dont buy but adopt one....

• Petter Meisfjordskar

I can help you  with one that has fir not hair.

• Petter Meisfjordskar

My uncle has a Germansheperdmustiflabrador. It is a very good breed.

• Miss Nice
    Miss Nice wrote:

可以去领养一个小狗,它们都很可怜

• Danilo Vasquez

I suggest to you to get a Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie), my sister owns one of them, it is a very lovely and cute dog, but this dog requires a looooot of attention, you gotta take him to hairstyle, brush his hair often, brush their teeth, they dont smell bad actually. Also, I would recommend to you to get a German Shepper, I owned one while I was growing up, and he was the best!, so smart! aweeesome dog, but have it if you have a backyard, big dogs require space.

Having a dog is a big responsability so think twice before you get one, I wanted to get one few months ago, but I don really have the time to take care of it, I am all the time traveling and they require a lot of attention, also a dog could live around 10 years, I dont know if I will still here in China or my country, cuz I travel a lot, and I would never left my dog alone!

Another thing, plz do not colour the hair of your dog, like some chinese people do! It is not rightl! seriously wtf!

I will attached som random picture of these dogs:

German Shepper

German Shepper Puppy

German Shepper

Yorkshire Terrier

Yorkie

• Daisy
    Daisy wrote:

yorkie is nice~

i think Beagle is also cute & naughty~

• Li Yuan
    Li Yuan wrote:

All dogs have their unique personality. And it is up to the owner. Most likely they will turn out similar to the owner. I have a teacup yorkie. He is not yeppy, very good with dogs and children. I adore him. If you want a healthy pupp, you should get it from a reputable breeder. Most of breeders sell their puppy, when they are two months old in the US. It is to make sure they don't have health issues. Of course, the breeder should give them first shots. After two month, you still need to take them to the vet to get three times shots. They are combined shots for rabbies, heartworm etc. And smaller dogs generally have fragile bones. So you can't be too rough with them.

It is important to do your homework before to buy or adopt any animal. It's lots of work too.

About a mud...I was dog sitting for a friend. He had a mud. The owner wasn't the brightest, so the dog wasn't too good either. It's all up to the owner.

Good luck

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.